Order On-line Tracking
Instruction of Non-woven Geotextile for Railway Construction:
Geotextile is a non-woven product manufactured by combinining synthetic short yarns mechanically by using needling method. Non-woven geotextile has no woof and warp. Strength is achieved by combining yarns and applying thermal process. Geotextile felt is a permeable textile product which can be used with basic elements or with any material related with soil, running ground or geotechnic engineering.
Usuage Area of Non-woven Geotextile for Railway Construction:
Used in motorways, sport facilities, tunnels and underground facilities, art buildings, underground, agricultural areas, garden terraces, airports, mining fields, railways, solid waste storage areas, irrigation channels and reservoirs, shore protection and isolation areas; as a reinforcement against cracks between insulation layers; as a separator between waterproofing and thermal insulation layers; to protect insulation; to drain excess water; to prevent drainage pipes from plugging by wrapping them around; to avoid sinking and in many other applications.
Technical Specifications of Non-woven Geotextile for Railway Construction:
TS EN ISO 9864
Thickness (at 2 kPa)
TS EN ISO 9863-1
Tensile Strength (MD - CMD)
TS EN ISO 10319
Elongation at break
TS EN ISO 10319
Static Puncture Test
TS EN ISO 12236
Dynamic Puncture Test
TS EN ISO 13433
TS EN ISO 11058
Apparent Opening Size
TS EN ISO 12956
Advantages of Non-woven Geotextile for Railway Construction:
Thanks to thermal process, more strength and less elongation is achieved with the same weight.
Requires smaller storage area.
Can be manufactured up to a width of 6 meters, leading to less loss of material.
Both white and tinted varieties of ge0textile are manufactured from 100% pure yarn. No recycled material is used.
Products can be manufactured with surface weight ranging from 50 gr/m2 to 1000 gr/m2.
Application of Non-woven Geotextile for Railway Construction:
- in liquid bituminous insulation applications, it is used as a reinforcement between layers and avoids cracks.
- it prevents cracks found on the surface from moving onto insulation surface.
- it protects bituminous membrane or geomembrane applications in foundations.
- it is used as a separator between waterproofing and thermal insulation layers.
- it is used as a separator between thermal insulation and protection layers.
- It is wrapped around drainage pipes in foundations and it is used as a filter layer in terrace gardens.
- It is used in applications designed to withdraw pressure under road coatings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|