Non-woven pocket filter
u Filtration efficiency rating F5-F9 isavailable for selection.
u Using polyester fibers, in accordance withdifference diameter and density of them, make into a conformation of theincrease in density by non-woven process ,it has property of high permeability,low initial resistance and high dust collection rate.
u The filter can be with the frame made up ofaluminum alloy, galvanized steel ,stainless steel or plastic.
Initial Pressure Drop (Pa)|Air Filter (m3/h)
u Suitable as pre-filter used to protect high–performance filters, and filtration of fresh air in clean room ventilationsystem.
- Q:Selection of air filter for central air conditioning
- The service life of the HEPA filter at the end of the clean room should be 5~15 years, and the most important factor affecting the service life is the advantages and disadvantages of the prefilter.
- Q:What are the structural principles of the air filtration pressure reducing valve?
- . Pneumatic pressure reducing valve in accordance with the pressure regulation mode, there are direct acting pressure reducing valve
- Q:The use of air filters
- its use is too wide, pharmaceutical, scientific research, machinery, electronics, plastic spraying, and so on, too many aspects to be used in air filtration.
- Q:Gb/t 13554-2008 HEPA filter, who has the word version?
- The terms and definitions, classification and labeling, requirements, test methods, inspection rules, product marks, packaging, transportation and storage of air filters are defined
- Q:Why should the air conditioner filter be installed after the test run?
- mostly after the test run no problem in the unit and installation, operation process leading to an exemption dirty filter. QQ consultation is required.
- Q:How is the filter specification?
- Used a self cleaning filter, filter backwash and other equipment, environmental protection equipment in details, Kaida consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd., I hope to help you.
- Q:What are the types of compressed air precision filters? Is that a precision filter?
- The apparatus removes moisture and particles in the form of tools, machinery, motors, cylinders, and a class of ultra high efficiency oil removal filters, or adsorption dryers.
- Q:What is an ultra high efficiency air filter?
- In fact, the filter is equivalent to a sieve, different aperture can pass through the particles are different, so the choice of HEPA filter, only the right is the best.
- Q:How do HEPA filters distinguish between baffles and baffles?
- High efficiency air filter can be widely used in optics, electronics, LCD, liquid crystal manufacturing, biological medicine, precision instruments, beverages, food, PCB printing and other industries dust-free purification workshop at the end of the air conditioning department.
- Q:What are some of the compressed air precision filters?
- B air filter can filter liquid and solid particles as small as 1 m, the minimum residual oil content is only 0.5ppm, trace moisture, dust and oil mist. Used before pretreatment of class a filter; further improved air quality after cold dryer and suction machine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range