due to order
due to order
any color available
Trade fair, exhibition, show
Specifications of Non woven Carpet:
Plain non woven carpet
1.Material: 100% polyester
2.Size:2m x 50m
4.Can be customized, sample available
Printed non woven carpet
Material: 100% polyester
Size: 2mx50m (can be customized)
Weight: 220-300gsm(can be customized)
Package: in rolls
Delivery: a week
1.Sound damping and insulating properties,
2.Strong surface characteristics,
3.Elegant appearance, surface printable.
1.Vehicle Hifi, beach Hifi, household cinema,
2.Carpet for automobile inside decoration,
3.Floor covering and wall hangings in recreation places.
Packing and Load ability:
Packed in pp woven bag , which can keep away from moisture.7000square meter in one 20GP,15000 square meter in one 40GP
Pictures for reference:
- Q:How can you get rid of the oil on the carpet? Jipan high master!
- Here are three ways for you to choose:1. use alcohol (alcohol) or oil to wipe dirty areas.2. use dry / wet carpet powder to shave or brush dirt gently.3. wipe with acetic acid or ammonia water.Ha ha, a little professional. For your reference only
- Q:Stairwell carpet around edges are turning grey?
- The technical term, as used by the carpet cleaning industry, is Filter Dirt. This term refers to soil/dust that has passed through the furnace duct work, and the furnace air filter, and has now attached it self to the carpet fibers. When this dust is circulating through the house, from the cold air return to the heat/air ducts, it picks up an electric charge which makes it difficult to remove from the carpet fibers. When it shows up on the edge of each step, it is thought that the dirt/soil is coming up from the under side of the steps, through the small crack in the wood base holding up the steps. Some people plagued with this problem, have replaced the carpet ,and prior to this, caulked the seams between the steps and the wall. You need to look at getting your air ducts professionally cleaned. They should be cleaned every 5 years, anyway. also, you may need to consider replacing your furnace air filter with a paper pleated style. Do not purchase the 3 for a dollar fiberglass style. The cheap filters have the ability to only trap golf balls and pop cans. They allow most soil and dirt to pass right on through the system. Change your furnace air filter every 4 months religiously. Use a black marker to write on the duct work near the furnace of your change out dates. This gives you a written filter change out record in an appropriate location. The carpet cleaning industry does have a solvent based product to help clean the filtration soil from the carpet. One is called Filter Out. from Pro's Choice. Sometimes the stains are permanent, as the soil while traveling between the air ducts is picking up cooking oils from the kitchen, making for a difficult oil/dust, electrically charged stain to remove. These stains are also found around furniture setting right on the floor, and under doors that remain closed. Hope I've given you some guidance to help deal with future filtration soil problems in your home. (3M makes the best paper pleated air funace filters)
- Q:How to prevent the carpet from shedding wool?
- shedding wool is inevitable, you can buy a new one or stick the wool with scotch tape.
- Q:Ballpark estimate for imported rugs?
- The price should be around $40/square foot for a standard hand-knotted wool rug. If you're looking at a kilim (looks like a very thick tapestry) those will be much cheaper, and if you're looking at a silk rug, or silk blend rug, those will be about double the cost of wool, or maybe more.
- Q:How do I secure a bath rug on the floor from slipping?
- try the shelving liners you get for your kitchen cabinets that are kinda tacky..(its like some type of soft plasticy-foam)depends on what kind of floor you have. just check out different types...dollar store's the best place to look. hope this helps. :)
- Q:Is it a fire hazard to run an electic cord under a throw rug?
- That guy above me (GTB) is dead on and so is your mom. House fires caused by extension cords under throw rugs are in the cannons of electrical safety. So many lives lost just because someone wanted to make it look good. Back in the day, extension cords were common because of loose electrical standards dealing with required outlets. People used to equate a lot of electrical receptacles with wealth, so people went to great lengths to hide their shame by putting extension cords underneath throw rugs. All those deaths over vanity. Now that's the shame. Sorry about the history lesson and give your mom the 10 points for Best Answer.
- Q:Stabilizing an Area Rug?
- Hi, okorder.com/ ... Hope this helps.
- Q:Where can I buy really cheap area rugs online?
- If you're working with a limited budget, shelling out lots of money for a rug that might get ruined or wear thin over time is a scary prospect. Fortunately, there are lots of sources for stylish but inexpensive Area rugs that won't leave you trembling in fear of a red wine stain.If you're looking for a Area Rug, shop here-
- Q:Do formal living rooms with hardwoods have to be covered in an oriental or persian rug to be elegant?
- I would suggest that you use a modern design (shape, texture, etc.), but with a slightly more formal design. It will be almost like a compromise, and it will look nice. It adds a touch of a modern look, but it will make your living room feel more like a nice place to sit down.
- Q:How to do if the carpet mildews?
- It will induce asthma and allergic rhinitis. These little creatures especially love to take the body dander as food. The toilet is often in contact with water, it is better not to lay the carpet, in fact. 2. 3, The invasion of the human body. Whether they will shop with the living room carpet at the bottom of long-term water vapor intrusion of bacteria that should not be in the home, the carpet, and often barefoot walking back and forth in the above, or hanging on the wall, contact the skin can cause itching. Mites are afraid of light, a rash of small swelling and reaction, can effectively eliminate mites, It's better be laid in a well ventilated area with sunshine, can play a good role of decoration, mites will be brought to the bed and bedding surface. Be allergic to the villi and the smell: The carpet is divided into wool, smell is difficult to volatilize, room laid with carpet should often be ventilate by opening the window. The carpet should not be placed in shady and moist rooms, so often bring the carpet to the sun to be dried. Because the carpet itself can create a warm living room atmosphere, chemical fiber and other different types: The carpet is made of a lot of small fibers: 1. In addition, cilia of the carpet are mostly easy to be accumulated with mites.
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America; Europe;Canada; Australia
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range