due to order
due to order
any color available
Trade fair, exhibition, show
Specifications of Non woven Carpet:
Plain non woven carpet
1.Material: 100% polyester
2.Size:2m x 50m
4.Can be customized, sample available
Printed non woven carpet
Material: 100% polyester
Size: 2mx50m (can be customized)
Weight: 220-300gsm(can be customized)
Package: in rolls
Delivery: a week
1.Sound damping and insulating properties,
2.Strong surface characteristics,
3.Elegant appearance, surface printable.
1.Vehicle Hifi, beach Hifi, household cinema,
2.Carpet for automobile inside decoration,
3.Floor covering and wall hangings in recreation places.
Packing and Load ability:
Packed in pp woven bag , which can keep away from moisture.7000square meter in one 20GP,15000 square meter in one 40GP
Pictures for reference:
- Q:New Carpet Cleaner Hoover of Rug Doctor?
- The rug doctor will leave allot of soap in your carpet, which will create mold. Personally I do not trust buying carpet cleaners scene as i own my own carpet cleaning company ha ha but I deff do not recommend the rug doctor to anyone, its not safe.
- Q:What are the brands of household carpets? What's good?
- My advice is to choose a large area laying vinyl woven carpet, so as not to breed mites nor bacteria moldy, cleaning care is also very simple, good vinyl woven carpet on the choice of the Swedish dragon carpet, if not too clean trouble, or simply choose a small decorative blanket can be considered if more than other traditional brand carpet.
- Q:What material is good for office's doorway carpet?
- The door before the blanket or carpet. Chenille is more good-looking and comfortable, but it can not wipe the shoes
- Q:About how much would it cost to re-carpet my room?
- Basic carpet will go for around 3$ (+-) a s/f installed with a basic pad. You ll need a pc 12x21 and that ll have several T seams along one wall. Or a pc 15x17 and no seams but will be 3 more s/f. I d go seamless and get the extra 3 s/f. If your carpet isn t glue down now and its a standard install , it will run from free rip out to 50 cents a s/f (about 100/125 $) One thing you may run into is disposal of the old and that can run from 75 /100$ All these prices vary from area to area but your looking at 1000$ for all you ve listed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Will the rug doctor work for my problem?
- With proper care and maintenance, the Rug Doctor Pro is designed to last a lifetime. The outside covering of the machine is made of a durable thick plastic that can withstand hits and bumps without cracking. The Rug Doctor Pro machines are similar in construction to the Rug Doctor rental machines which stay in circulation for over ten years before retirement and are rented, transported and used several times a week.
- Q:How do I get a puppy urine smell out of my shag area rug?
- vinager or lestoil - you can shampoo with it too - alot of those sprays do not kill enzymes
- Q:Help measuring carpet ? I'm about to buy carpet need carpet tips?
- What is your room shaped like? If it's a perfect square, then it should be obvious, but if it's L shaped or some other shape you'll have to work a little harder. If you've ever taken geometry, then you should have no problem. If your room is L shaped, break up the space into two rectangles. One for the vertical part of the L and another for the horizontal part of the L. Then measure each rectangle separately and add the two amounts together. The other thing you have to remember about carpet is that it's going to have a seam. Obviously there aren't 20 foot wide rolls of carpet out there, so installers will sew the pieces together to create a seamless look. That is something else you have to determine. You'll have to find the carpet you want and figure out how wide it comes. THEN you'll have to figure out where to put the seam in your floor in order to have it as out-of-the-way-of-foot-traffic as possible so it doesn't come apart after a few years. In all honesty, carpet is a lot more confusing and difficult than most people think, which is why there are professionals you can call for help with this. I suggest you call a local carpet dealer and ask them what they recommend. After all, they're not going to charge you to call and ask. Good luck!
- Q:My puppy ate part of my carpet?
- Nothing in the carpet should be harmful to him, but the carpet being in him could potentially be harmful. Depending on how much and how big of chunks he ate, it could cause a gastrointestinal blockage. Additionally, if the carpet is stiff with any sharp edges (like on the bottom) it could potentially perforate internal organs as it digests. He may pass it on his own, but keep an eye on him. If he displays any sensitivity to touch to his belly, vomiting, unwillingness to eat or constipation, take him to the vet. I would also monitor his stool closely. First, make sure he's going regularly. Second, check the stool for fibers or pieces of the carpet to see if it's passed.
- Q:Yucky carpet?
- You probably need to hire a professional like Stanley Steamers if it is very dirty. Carpet shampooers are great for keeping up with high traffic areas or spills, but usually can't handle the big stuff properly.
- Q:How big is a 40 X27 rug??
- 40 inches by 27 inches
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America; Europe;Canada; Australia
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range