1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type B:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type B:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:Plastic packing bag printing color
- See what you do with materials, PE/PP/PET, etc., the material is not the same, the price is different, this is usually the printing press to help you determine what material to use.
- Q:How many kinds of packing bags are there in the packaged foods?
- You ask about food plastic packaging, it is generally packaged with composite bags, composite materials, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, nylon, polyester. These are the main membranes. The film is made of stretch film and blow film. Dry frozen goods, generally cooked with PET/PE., such as high temperature, it is generally nylon, composite CPP, or other composite, many kinds. I am in Dongguan, Humen, food packaging, such as alcoholic peanuts, bags, red dates bags, mask packaging bags, washing powder bags, areca bags, milk powder bags, small fish bags.
- Q:What kind of material is the express package on the market now? It's dark in the outer grey.
- The materials used for express bags are generally HD-PE, which can be recycled and can be re packed into bags
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Packing should be prevented from damage to polyethylene packing bags to avoid external contamination and provide good protection. It should be high pressure.
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding small packing bag (or ordinary packing bag)A bag of less weight, usually made of single or double layers. For some special packing bags, it can also be made of multi layers and different materials: the packing range is wide, and the packing can be used in liquid, powder, lump and irregular shape.In these packing bags, the packing bags are suitable for transportation and packing, and the general transport packing bags are suitable for external packing and transportation packing. Small package bags are suitable for inner packing, packing and commercial packing.
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- This separation technique is still under study, and no practical solutions are reported.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!
- Q:The package specifications are 9 multiplied by 14 plus 3. How big is it?
- The height of the bag is 14CM, the width is 9CM, and the width of the side is 3CM. The bag type belongs to the organ bag!
- Q:What's the packing of the air in the food package?
- For example, our common bag of potato chips, which is mostly nitrogen N2, a gas filling packaging is fat, on the one hand is the replacement of the original air bag and prolong the shelf life; on the one hand, there is a large amount of gas support chips during transportation and storage, can also be to reduce the impact of fragmentation. You certainly don't want to buy potato chips all over it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range