1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type B:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type B:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:Why are some teas not vacuum packed?
- Feng Xing packaging machinery factory experts explained that the main role of vacuum packaging machine is oxygen, moisture, high temperature fermentation, etc., in order to prevent the deterioration of tea. The principle is relatively simple, which is conducive to vacuum packaging machine to remove the air in the packaging bag, and then sealed, so that tea in a vacuum under the state, and absolutely isolated from the outside world.
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- There are two sides to consider1. sealed pockets are heated in a microwave oven, and the pressure in the bag is too large to explode! There are all the instructions on the microwave (as well as the eggs, and a hole). The microwave food I eat is also packed in plastic bags, but there's always room for gas2. material of packing bagGeneral contact with food bags, requirements are made of polyethylene (non-toxic, burning candles oil smell), general temperature 130 degrees, this pocket no problem (including the regular supermarket to buy plastic wrap and plastic wrap)However, there are a lot of cheap pocket (for example in the market and vest bag, supermarket cashier for plastic bags) are made of PVC, and can not contact with recycled plastic food; do not to mention (characteristics: cheap, taste, burning acrid smell)And, if it's made of polyethylene, don't heat it up with high oil food
- Q:How about the material difference of food packaging bag?
- Reason: PE has better heat sealing property, which is easy to sealPA has better printability and is used in the outer layer to print beautiful picturesPVDC EVOH, good separation performance, prevent oxidation. The film closed light is good, not easy to see the light of the product is appropriate.Specific more professional, no longer introduce one by one
- Q:How do I remove the self-adhesive label affixed to the plastic bag?
- Use the lighter directly on the other side of the metal label to burn for a while. The glue on the label will melt quickly. This method works fastest and works best, but it only works for metals.
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding general transport packing bagA package of bags weighing 0.5-100 kilograms, mostly woven from plant fibers or synthetic resin fibers, or a multi layer material package made of several flexible materials. For example, straw bags, bags and other cement sacks. - mainly packaging powders, granules, and individual small items.
- Q:What are the characteristics of a good package?
- According to the statistics of the foreign trade department, because of the backward packaging of export commodities, China has reduced the foreign exchange earnings by at least 10% per year. This shows that the good packaging design for the importance of national economic development.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (steaming film) CPP, good heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140 DEG C, this kind of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid, alkali, grease resistance, making it bread products, packaging or laminated materials and other fields of choice. Its contact with food safety, demonstration of good performance, will not affect the flavor of the built-in food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
- Q:What ink is the food packing bag printed on?
- 1, ink contains toluene, printed products residual solvent value is higher;2, chlorinated polypropylene heat stability is poor, easy to release chlorine, and in the air to form hydrogen chloride (commonly known as hydrochloric acid), making the ink showing a strong acid, the printing roll corrosion;3, benzene soluble ink can also release ozone depleting substances, in the process of production and use, it may produce damage to the production worker body, at the same time in the finished product is easy to residues of harmful substances, so the food packaging bag to cause pollution;
- Q:What is the material for edible fungus stick packing bag?
- HDPE bags, which are not high temperature resistant, can be sterilized at 104 degrees. Over this temperature, the contamination rate of pathogens will be increased.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range