1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type A:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type A:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- Some of the most common baked foods, moon cakes, fried foods, potato chips, which are filled with nitrogen, are required to be food grade, high purity, minimum requirement is no harmful gas impurities!
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Then anti-static shielding bag, black is conductive electrostatic material, regular 1000 ohm resistance, or is translucent gray, middle layer aluminized bag, play an important role in shielding
- Q:What are the packaging forms of fresh milk?
- In recent years, aseptic composite plastic bags and aseptic plastic cups have developed rapidly. Among them, the composite plastic bag adopts multi layer composite process, and aseptic cup packing adopts a plurality of multi-layer plastic coextrusion sheets to realize the molding, sterilization, filling and sealing of the container. These forms of packaging ensure the quality of fresh milk while enriching the packaging of fresh milk.There is also a plastic bottle of the two sterilized milk, general shelf life in March or more.
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Plastic packaging is almost everywhere.
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- There are two sides to consider1. sealed pockets are heated in a microwave oven, and the pressure in the bag is too large to explode! There are all the instructions on the microwave (as well as the eggs, and a hole). The microwave food I eat is also packed in plastic bags, but there's always room for gas2. material of packing bagGeneral contact with food bags, requirements are made of polyethylene (non-toxic, burning candles oil smell), general temperature 130 degrees, this pocket no problem (including the regular supermarket to buy plastic wrap and plastic wrap)However, there are a lot of cheap pocket (for example in the market and vest bag, supermarket cashier for plastic bags) are made of PVC, and can not contact with recycled plastic food; do not to mention (characteristics: cheap, taste, burning acrid smell)And, if it's made of polyethylene, don't heat it up with high oil food
- Q:Should the food packaging bags be labeled with QS markers?
- Hello, you me to answer the question: is not needed, packaging bag manufacturers is the right to own QS logo printing to the packaging bag on your package, the most is according to your request will be posted to the QS carton outside (i.e. certificate below). Your bag can only be printed with your QS logo, or not printed.
- Q:What ink is the food packing bag printed on?
- At present, in the food plastic packaging and printing, the most widely used is the benzene soluble chlorinated polypropylene ink series. This series of ink production and application technology have been very mature, is mainly used for the gravure printing in BOPP (BOPP) on printing and printing adaptability is very excellent, good processing performance, faster drying. However, there are still many deficiencies in this method of printing.
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- In addition to wax, you can also use lubricating oil, to pick a relatively transparent, clean kind of, in the zipper ring drop a few drops, repeated several times, can also achieve smooth purposes.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range