1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type A:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type A:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What are the packaging forms of fresh milk?
- The main packaging forms of fresh milk are plastic bags, boxes and bottles. It is closely related to the way of sterilization of fresh milk
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- Packing material:PETAL represents the PET film composite pure aluminum sheet material. Packaging industry called aluminum foil filmVMPET represents an aluminized PET film, which is a high temperature vacuum in which the high purity metal aluminum is uniformly applied to the plastic film. The packaging industry is called aluminized film.
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- Lining, Xiong Xiaoli. Study on the separation of aluminum plastic paper composite packaging. Packaging engineering, 2008, 29 (12): 56-58.lixixiao2 (in TA) food grade polyethylene chen.1fan (TA station) composite layer of aluminium metal and linear PE, the middle layer there should be consistent with FDA zznjut (station link TA) composite and 100% more than one layer of polymer should be PE, the rest of the aluminum foil paper, duanyanjian (station TA) aluminum composite paper plastic bag
- Q:How can the labels affixed to the bags be removed quickly?
- Use the hair dryer to adjust the hot air to the label. When the label is heated, the glue will melt so that it can be torn off easily. This method is suitable for metal and plastic tools, characterized by quick.
- Q:The package specifications are 9 multiplied by 14 plus 3. How big is it?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically vacuum packed bags. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:Is there any identification on the vacuum package?
- Laser inkjet printer, laser energy generator is the product surface engraved characters.
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Food soft packing materials mainly include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, polyamide and other polymer materials. These packing materials show great differences because of their molecular structure, forming process and additives. Therefore, for food manufacturers, choose a suitable packaging for their products is particularly important, otherwise there will be food safety issues.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (steaming film) CPP, good heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140 DEG C, this kind of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid, alkali, grease resistance, making it bread products, packaging or laminated materials and other fields of choice. Its contact with food safety, demonstration of good performance, will not affect the flavor of the built-in food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag?
- Of course, there is also room temperature, the choice of this temperature under the condition of the sterilization method is irradiation sterilization.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range