1.Specifications of Non-woven Backpack:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Backpack:
Non-woven Backpacks are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Backpack:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Backpack:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:What can be easily removed from the words printed on plastic bags?
- Plastic packaging is printed on the word if it is ordinary ink with thinner a wipe off, is not easy to erase the organic dye. Such dyes are colored substances. But a coloured substance is not necessarily a dye. What kind of dyes do you use on plastic bags?.
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- For example, some fruits, vegetables, air conditioning packaging, as well as cold meat also have the atmosphere of the tune (20% carbon dioxide, 80% oxygen), low temperature, preservation for about a week, to maintain fresh meat color, prevent browning!
- Q:Printing solvent for food packing bag
- Smell the smell of solvents. Contact with commonly used solvents, smell, after a long time, the odor of a particular solvent has a rough impression. If the odor of the batch solvent is not pure, it is certain that the purity of the batch solvent is not high or the impurities are more. In addition, the solvent is applied to a clean plastic film to compare its basic odor before and after volatilization, and the tendency of residual solvents can be roughly judged.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Since each manufacturer may have different sizes of "one", it is better to use 100 grams or 100 milliliter units when comparing the nutrients in a similar product. Quantity of heatHeat is often listed in thousands of joules, and, where possible, the least calorie products should be selected. ProteinIs the total protein content in the food, G is the unit of measurement.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Need to use plastic bags do not have too much garbage bags, food bags, beverage bags, commodity bags, clothing bags, plastic bags are closely related to human, as long as you want, we can use plastic bags for packaging, plastic just different ingredients. Because plastic bags are convenient to carry and relatively low cost, they are well known to people.
- Q:What are the requirements of the mark on the cement packing bag?
- Label on cement packing bagCommon C25, C30, C35, C40 label is the cement packaging machine packaging cement mark, specific what label, drawings will generally indicate, general use C25 on the line, the greater the strength higher.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Name of commodity, ingredient, product standard number, production license, date of production, shelf life, method of use, storage conditions, origin, manufacturer and address.
- Q:What's the packing of the air in the food package?
- For example, our common bag of potato chips, which is mostly nitrogen N2, a gas filling packaging is fat, on the one hand is the replacement of the original air bag and prolong the shelf life; on the one hand, there is a large amount of gas support chips during transportation and storage, can also be to reduce the impact of fragmentation. You certainly don't want to buy potato chips all over it.
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- If it is cut into pieces, use a special press for packing bags or screen printing.Screen printing, screen opened relatively simple, but the requirements of the substrate surface is relatively smooth, simple process, relatively low cost, but the adhesion of the ink requirements are relatively high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range