Order On-line Tracking
Non-suction pressure water supply equipment
Features of Non-Suction Pressure Water Supply Equipment
1) No need of water pool,saving both fund and energy
2) Simple installation and less land used
3) Extensive purpose and strong suitable
4) Full functions and high degree in intelligence
5) Advance product and reliable quality
6) Personalized design,showing a distinctive style
Applications of Non-Suction Pressure Water Supply Equipment
1) Water supply for city life
2) Fire-fighting system
3) Agricultural irrigation
4) Sprinkling & musical foundation
Technical Date of Non-Suction Pressure Water Supply Equipment
1) Ambient temperature 5~40oC
2) Relative humidity no higher than 85oC(20+/-5)oC
3) Liquid temperature 5-70oC
4) Service voltage 380V (+5%,-10%)
Q: Are your pumps acid-proofed?
A: To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Q: Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
A: Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
Q: How can I get trained on CNBM products?
A: Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
Q: Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
A: CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
Q: Do you have self-priming pumps?
A: Yes, our product portfolio also includes two ranges of self-priming pumps: self-priming electric pumps and self-priming side channel pumps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|