Dimensions:1.5mm to 5.0mm
Loss On Ignition:≤28%
Temperature: less than 550 degree C;
Thickness: 1.5mm to 5.0mm;
Non Dust Asbestos Cloth
Dust free asbestos cloth is woven from dust free asbestos yarn, warp and weft yarns also in available. Metal wire reinforced on request to improve the tensile strength.
Temperature: less than 550 degree C;
Thickness: 1.5mm to 5.0mm;
As a thermal insulation materials for boiler, pipelines and ancillary equipments in power plants, factories, building and ships.
Each roll packing with plastic film bag, 50kgs/bag
FD105 (Free dust asbestos)
F 105 (Dusted asbestos)
loss on ignition
19%-36% according difference grade
250C-450C according difference grade
N.W. 50kgs/Plastic Woven Bag
- Q:Does the gypsum board contain asbestos?
- According to the knowledge of gypsum board I currently have does not contain asbestos and I don't know what is the glass fiber over asbestos cement pressure plate only the glass fiber glass fiber is not used in the gypsum board
- Q:The difference between asbestos and aluminium silicate
- Asbestos, also known as asbestos, is a commercial term for silicate mineral products with high tensile strength, high flexibility, chemical and thermal resistance, electrical insulation, and spinnability. It is a general term for natural fibrous silicate minerals.
- Q:When is the last bus to asbestos in Chengdu Shiyang bus station?
- Now a lot of cars, take the high speed, more than 3 hours can go, and the last 1 to asbestos is 18:00
- Q:Are asbestos gaskets poisonous?
- Asbestos gaskets are not only poisonous, but also carcinogenic:Since 1880, Austria used as compressed asbestos gasket material since, has 100 years of history, the operation performance of asbestos fibre board with its low cost, high temperature resistance, high strength, good has been widely used in mechanical transport, petroleum and chemical engineering. However, the international community has recognized asbestos is a carcinogen in the 70s. In many countries, the non asbestos plan, after more than 20 years of efforts, the United States, Japan and Australia and other countries has successfully developed a series of non asbestos gasket material, in 1990 the United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA issued government regulations prohibiting the use of asbestos materials and products, now the advanced countries in the world have been extended to non asbestos material applications, ban asbestos material.
- Q:Why is asbestos used so weak in industry? What are its uses?
- Asbestos used in the world 95% is chrysotile asbestos, and its fibers can be split into very fine fibers, with excellent spinning properties. Crocidolite and amosite asbestos accounted for 5% of the total consumption, mainly used in shipbuilding. Amphibole asbestos is an asbestos similar to talc and is often used as "industrial talc."".Asbestos fibres can be made into yarn, thread, rope, cloth, such as packing, transmission, thermal insulation, insulation and other parts of the material or material, mainly used in building made of asbestos, asbestos paper fireproof board, pipe insulation and thermal insulation, heat insulation, kiln pad and insulation, sound insulation material. Asbestos fibers can be mixed with cement to make asbestos cement tiles, plates, roofing boards, asbestos pipes and other asbestos cement products. Asbestos and asbestos can be made of asphalt mixing asphalt asphalt products, such as asbestos board, cloth (felt), paper, paint, asbestos brick and liquid filling cement pavement and expansion putty crack use, as the senior building waterproof, thermal insulation, insulation, acid and alkali resistant materials and traffic engineering materials. Defense of asbestos and phenol, polypropylene plastic adhesive, can be made into rocket anti ablation materials, aircraft wing, fuel tank, rocket tail nozzle tube and high speed torpedo launchers, ships, cars and aircraft, tanks, ships in sound insulation, heat insulation materials, asbestos and rubber mixing die, also can be made into sealing material connector for liquid rocket engine. Asbestos and phenolic resin laminate can be used as thermal protection material for missile head. Blue asbestos can also be used as chemical, anti radiation lining, separator or filter, acid resistant packing, rubber board and so on.
- Q:Are Asbestos Textiles or minerals or other types?
- Asbestos is the general term for 6 kinds of natural fiber minerals for commercial use. The term asbestos is not a mineral, but a commercial term.
- Q:What are the asbestos free friction sheets?
- Quality solutionsAsbestos free, including the following:Semi metallic friction materialLess metal friction materialOrganic friction material (NAO) NAO- ceramic friction materialPowder metallurgy friction materialC-C friction materialAsbestos was used a lot in the past because asbestos was cheap, but asbestos was a carcinogen and was gradually removed. Aramid fiber is another kind of high temperature resistant organic compound (which can be considered asbestos instead)You're talking about a lot of lines. Maybe there are some small metal fibers, such as steel fibers
- Q:Asbestos products are prohibited in those countries
- Most European Union countries, Japan, Australia and other countries have also issued regulations prohibiting or restricting the production and use of asbestos products.
- Q:Are asbestos natural or artificial?
- Asbestos is a natural, fibrous, silicic mineral. It comes from natural minerals and is processed in a physical manner.Asbestos is not synthetic material.
- Q:What are the non asbestos gaskets available for?!
- Contain a certain proportion of non asbestos asbestos, asbestos free does not contain asbestos, with many developed countries on environmental protection requirements, requirements of imported products no asbestos, now the advanced countries in the world have no asbestos material extended to various application fields, ban asbestos materials.
With many years of experience in manufacturing and exporting sealing products and heat insulation, our company owns up-to-date technology and advanced equipment. We passed the evaluation of ISO9001:2008 certification in 2009. Our products are mainly exported to Europe, the Middle East, south America and southeast Asia.Our outstanding product quality and best price have earned us the loyalty of clients all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average