Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W solar panel
|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
|250w solar modules pv panel:|
25 years warranty 250w solar modules pv panel
Poly 156*156 cell
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized aluminium alloy
lP65 Ralated/Past the TUV certificate
MC4 compatible connector
| || |
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export carton
7-15days after received deposite
1. 5 years guarantee,15 years lifetime
2. Low price, High efficiency
3.Certification: TUV, CE, ISO
4. OEM acceptable
We are one of the Top 500 companies in the world, largest construction materials supplier in China. Also we are a state-owned company and respond to every customer with large and also small orders.
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:Connect Power Outlet to Solar Panel?
- How critical is the power, and is it only lighting? If it's only lighting what the other person suggested about a SunTunnel is the best solution. Not only is it less than /0 the cost, it will be 00x as efficient. If you think about it, it's kind of silly to turn the sun's light into electricity, throwing away 80%+ of the energy in the process, then turn that back into light again, throwing away 95% of that energy in the process. Much better to just use the light directly. Or cut some ordinary skylights or windows. If you are intent on solar electricity, it would be better to install a grid-tied system, and offset the electricity from your building in general, rather than try to build a dedicated outlet for the lights. Call a professional solar installer for a free quote.
- Q:how can i optimize power in a solar panel?
- first place the panel so it is at right angles to the solar rays. Make sure none of the panel has any shade whatsoever. For best results use motor drives to keep it in that position as the sun moves across the sky. For overall maximum versus time, you need to be near the equator. Solar cells have a high internal resistance, so for maximum power transfer, you need a load of that same resistance. A good charge controller will use DC-DC converters to provide that load. .
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- If you have a way to keep silicon panels cool, that really helps. On a hot summer day, our array was down 20% in production. I sprayed a hose to wash the panels, and for a few minutes, the power spiked to 20% ABOVE normal. The usual thing to do is mount the panels exposed to the wind if you can, or at least 8 off the roof otherwise. A few lucky souls with access to free stream water on their property have been known to use water cooling under their panels.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- It would work better to put the solar panels on the ground beneath the windmills. Land underneath wind farms is perfectly usable for other things, and it gets plenty of sun. But then, if you think about good places for solar panels, parking lots make even more sense yet. There's plenty of em, and people like to park in the shade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range