Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||each roll with protective film and carton, then packed into pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after the other is confirmed|
2.NMN is a three-layer combined flexible material
3.Leader manufacturer for NMN Nomex-Mylar-Nomex
6640 NMN Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with DuPont Nomex® In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
The NMN Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, consisting of polyester film (Mylar)covered on both sides with hot rolling DuPont Nomex® (N). NMN for short.
Advantages: It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property,and superior mechanical properties.
Applications: The NMN is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformersand other electrical appliances.
1 6640NMN Flexible Laminate Technical Data
PET Film Thickness
Adhesive Property 180°C±2°C,10min No delamination,blister,or adhesive flow
2 Test and stock
2.1 Standard: GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
2.2 Storage: ≤40°C, dry, clean in warehouse. Avoid fire, heat and sunlight.
2.3 Storage life: 12 months. Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Furthermore the limestone calcium carbonate and Magnesium Oxide, whose main role is to adjust the viscosity of the glass in a suitable value, so that the glass forming time is shorter or longer, in order to meet the requirements of molding; also the introduction of alumina materials, improve the physical and chemical properties of glass, such as strength, chemical stability, etc.;
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors 2. tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass raw materials used for the natural ore, so the manufacture of glass, first of all to all kinds of ore crushing, processing into powder, then according to the glass component, made with the material into the glass melting furnace for melting glass forming liquid. Qualified glass flows through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000).
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- The basic construction phase: reinforced approach sampling, sample (drawing on the provisions of the various specifications of reinforced earth excavation (), earthwork excavation scheme, technical tests, foundation trench inspection records, batch inspection, inspection, hidden) cushion (hidden, concrete construction inspection group, line records, line technology review), base (reinforced raw materials, test report review, reinforcement, formwork and concrete construction scheme, technical disclosure, concealment, reinforced bar, inspection lot, line records, technical review, concrete concealed, concrete construction inspection group, and with the standard curing conditions and stripping test block), basic brick (program, technical disclosure, in advance. Mix ratio of mortar, concealment, inspection batch, mortar block), the template removal (removal of specimen report report, concealment, inspection batch), backfill (scheme, technical clarification Concealment, inspection, batch, earthwork density test).
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- The elemental substance of fluorine is F2, which is a pale yellow , highly poisonous gas. Fluorine gas corrosion is very strong, very active chemical properties, is one of the most oxidizing substances, and even some inert gases can react under certain conditions . Fluoride is a special plastic, rubber and freezers (freon-12) key elements in. Because of the special chemical properties of fluorine, fluorine chemistry plays an important role in the development of chemistry.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- It can be made into various shapes by moulds. The irregular structure of glass determines the following characteristics of glass:1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- C grade crystal beads: batch of beads and emery particles mixed, polished together in the polishing machine, and then mixed with polishing powder, batch polishing, and thus again!
- Q:Twilight wall hollow glass with glass Zha glue with what is best?
- At present, there are three kinds of insulating glass in China: (1) groove aluminum type single channel sealing; (two) groove aluminum double channel sealing; (three) compound sealant strip type insulating glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range