Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||each roll with protective film and carton, then packed into pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after the other is confirmed|
2.NMN is a three-layer combined flexible material
3.Leader manufacturer for NMN Nomex-Mylar-Nomex
6640 NMN Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with DuPont Nomex® In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
The NMN Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, consisting of polyester film (Mylar)covered on both sides with hot rolling DuPont Nomex® (N). NMN for short.
Advantages: It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property,and superior mechanical properties.
Applications: The NMN is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformersand other electrical appliances.
1 6640NMN Flexible Laminate Technical Data
PET Film Thickness
Adhesive Property 180°C±2°C,10min No delamination,blister,or adhesive flow
2 Test and stock
2.1 Standard: GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
2.2 Storage: ≤40°C, dry, clean in warehouse. Avoid fire, heat and sunlight.
2.3 Storage life: 12 months. Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- High quality glass steel products appearance has no obvious cracks, pores are less pure, bright color, good transparency, toughness has a certain strength, good surface smoothness, long service life; while the poor quality of the glass steel product surface crack, more pores, mixed color gloss is not enough. Its service life is also short.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Is usually made of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate eutectic is prepared; also available mixture of sodium sulfate and sodium carbonate to replace carbon melting. Some other glass such as potassium glass, is a relatively high temperature, hard and chemical resistance of glass in molten glass with potassium carbonate to replace sodium or potassium sulfate prepared, mainly used in chemical container manufacturing laboratory commonly used.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- Landlord, you take this screen is not the LCD screen, and the other is the plasma screen.It should be a 46 inch plasma TV set.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Tempered glass (Tempered, glass/Reinforced, glass) belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- Hand paste raw material: surface felt, short cut felt, square cloth.Winding: continuous fiber, surface felt, stitched felt, mesh fabricMolding, BMCRatio: surface felt: resin =1:9
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- General crystalline silicon photovoltaic components using glass and backplane package structure, but there are amorphous silicon photovoltaic components using double glass package. So the glass itself is a piece, commonly known as ultra low iron tempered white suede (suede also wove, back also double glass structure with flat glass)
- Q:How is glass made?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range