||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
No 8 Mirror Finish Cold Roll 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- The selection of reference electrode parent material, selection and composition of base metal electrode in the same or similar; owing to the great influence of carbon content on corrosion resistance of stainless steel, stainless steel weld metal carbon content is higher than that of base material.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- 201 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel high manganese stainless steel, nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. 201 stainless steel is widely used in building decoration, municipal engineering, highway guardrail, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. The equipment high precision automatic pipe, through its dissolve welding, roll forming, without any metal filler, filling gas protection (inside and outside of the pipe side) welding, welding process for TIG, and on-line solution of eddy current testing.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 202 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel, the national standard model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel, high manganese stainless steel, nickel content, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel advantages:1. environmental sanitation: put an end to red water, blue green water, and hidden water problems, no peculiar smell, no harmful substances, keep the water quality pure, lead free, harmless to human health.2., wear resistance: beautiful surface, clean and bright, long lasting, no scratches, never rust, never break. 3., low temperature: kitchen, bathroom, stainless steel water pipe, faucet angle valve will never break.4., thermal expansion and excellent insulation performance: stainless steel tube has expansion, cold contraction, slow insulation performance.5. authority certification: stainless steel metal element precipitation than WHO and European drinking water act standard value of 5% is still lower.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Its main disadvantage is high cost, more expensive; in addition, stainless steel is not resistant to alkaline medium corrosion.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range