||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
No 8 Mirror Finish Cold Roll 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- 316 and 317 stainless steel (see below the performance of 317 stainless steel) is a stainless steel containing molybdenum. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel with 316 stainless steel. Due to a little of molybdenum in steel, the steel overall performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is less than 15% and more than 85%, 316 stainless steel has been widely used. 316 stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion resistance, so it is often used in marine environments.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.2B gloss is stronger than NO.2D NO.2D, after processing, through the polishing roller, eventually a slight cold rolling, in order to obtain proper luster. This is the most commonly used surface finish, which can also be used as the first step in polishing. General timberBA is bright as a mirror but has no standard, but is usually bright annealed and has a high surface reflectivity. Building materials, Kitchenware
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Stainless steel surface, there are many kinds, such as: BA, 2B, industrial.2B, is relatively smooth surface, industrial surface is more rough. These are raw materials, you can process the surface. But the industrial price is cheaper!
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- A102 is Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode titanium calcium type coating, corrosion resistance of the deposited metal has good mechanical properties and resistance to intergranular, has excellent welding performance and anti porosity property, anti cracking, red medicine Pinai. A107 is a Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode with alkaline coating. The deposited metal has good mechanical properties and intergranular corrosion resistance. Therefore, they are aimed at 304 development of welding electrodes.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- The process of stainless steel: if annealed stainless steel should be used to have NG-9-1 chemical black oil by NZ-B in electrolytic oil washing, polishing, degreasing Wang (the fluid as the coolant used directly, temperature 60 to 80 DEG C, the workpiece hanging the anode current of Da:20 ~ 15A/dm2, the cathode lead - antimony alloy (with sb 8%) time: 1 ~ 10 minutes), washing, polishing until 5 ~ 8% hydrochloric acid stripping (room temperature: 1 ~ 3 seconds), water washing and drying.Note: aluminum or titanium for fixture requires good electrical conductivity. The new solution is electrically treated before aging.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range