Place of Origin:
galvanized/ Galvalume/zinc coatting
strong anti-corrosion ability,cold bending molded manufacturablity
High-strength Steel Plate
g40 prime/secordary hot-dip galvanized cold rolled steel coil/sheet
Packaging & Delivery
standard export package,Other types of packing can be customized as per client's requirement.
g40 galvanized steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0 mm
2. Width: 600-1250 mm
3 SGCC, SGCD, SGCH, DX51D
4. ISO SGS BV
1.Mateials:SGCC,DX51D / DX52D /S250,280GD
2.Size:width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
length:1000-6000mm,as your require
3.Zinc coating :60-180g( as required)
5.Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils.
Othertypes of packing can be customized as per client's requirements.
- Q:What is the high Carbon steel used by gerber?
- Carbon, when added to steel increases the hardness of the metal. The higher the carbon content the harder(pure carbon = diamond) the blade will be and the longer it will hold its sharpened edge. Too much carbon however can make it too brittle to use as a blade. iron, carbon and chromium(for the stainless in stainless steel) mixed in the right portion makes a high carbon stainless steel knife. All of which is kinda pointless if the blade is not forged correctly.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- Hot rolled coil is used for continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, descaling into the roughing mill of high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of the computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate and coiling) reel, a straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness, width of poor accuracy, edgehaswavy, folding, tower and other defects. The volume is heavy. (general management industry likes to use. )
- Q:what are steel bollard?
- They're short steel posts that are used as a barrier to keep traffic out of an area. If you want to see an example Google it and look at the pics.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- they shouldn't, provided that they are properly fireproofed. in the case of the wtc the explosion of the plane instantaneously removed the spray on fireproofing in the members. the unprotected members then melted. had the fireproofing remained on the members the office equipment etc most likely would have burnt itself out before the members became comprimised.
- Q:Is my shotgun able to shoot steel?
- If it has removable choke tubes, just get a MOD or IMP CYL and it will work. If it is a fixed choke, depending upon how old it is, the barrel may be too thing and steel could damage the barrel. If the shotgun is less than 20 years old and with a MOD or more open choke, you should be good to go.
- Q:fallout 3 before broken steel?
- Yes. The Broken Steel add-on goes automatically where ever you are. The thing is, I would like stand around the control room for a little while until the Broken Steel add-on is completely downloaded (Basically pop A LOT of rad-x and radaway). You should see a pop-up message saying that Broken Steel is installed and the level cap is now at 30.
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:Steel or wood?? About the resistivity?
- Steel is a conductor while wood is an insulator. There are no free electrons available in wood for conduction of electricity to take place. So wood has more electrical resistivity than that of steel.
- Q:How much pressure can concrete and steel take?
- Your question is not specific,there are many types of Concrete according to ratio and many types of steel but if want general answer,Concrete is good for compression and for 1:2:4 Cement-Sand-Gravel Ratio up to 4000 psi but very weak in tension where as tor steel is good for tension and is about 70000-80000 psi .
- Q:How to temper steel? ?
- I've okorder.com for back and forth communication. I could type up some lengthy post, you'd read it and be like I don't have that piece of gear and all my time is wasted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range