3 Size:A A A
5 Apply to lawn light, power tools,etc
1.IEC standard ,fast charge available.
2.Have obtained EC(RoHs), MSDS, CE, ISO9001.
3.High capacity , low inner rsistance, long cycle life and low self-discharge
4.Single cells and battery packs are available.
5.Our goods are applied to cordless phones, walkmans, solar lighting, electrical drills, shaver, emergency lights, back-up power, etc.
- Q:What are the special signs of rechargeable batteries?
- If the charge or the fire, the battery may explode or leak, this is not a rechargeable battery.
- Q:How to distinguish rechargeable batteries?
- Rechargeable battery positive pole head, carefully look there will be 2 to 4 holes, but some are blocked to see.
- Q:How to identify the battery is not a rechargeable battery?
- If you can not find these words, and then see if there are 1.2V output. Often it also shows that it can be charged. Do not charge, do not charge.
- Q:7 rechargeable batteries generally charge how long?
- And your charger's output current is generally the first time as long as possible for the first time it is necessary to first determine your battery is not rechargeable battery, the general rechargeable batteries are marked: such as how many milliamperes (sometimes used in mAh) and nickel Hydrogen or nickel cadmium (sometimes expressed as NIMH or NIcd)
- Q:Ordinary AAA battery how to distinguish is not a rechargeable battery?
- With a direct charger to see whether the phone shows the state of charge; with universal charge, then see the lights are bright, bright, then said rushed to power.
- Q:5 rechargeable battery charged no electricity, how is it?
- This is due to overcharge, electricity to make the battery heat, the electrolyte caused by evaporation.
- Q:What is the shelf life of the rechargeable battery?
- Brand Ni-MH battery life by the official claims can be charged 500-1000 times, in fact, this is just an ideal value, often reach such a life. But as long as the rational use of the charger, a more in-depth understanding of nickel-metal hydride batteries, we can still let her do "longevity."
- Q:How does the rechargeable battery be saved?
- Avoid contact with corrosive substances, away from fire and heat sources. The battery charge maintains a nominal capacity of 30% to 50%. The recommended storage battery is charged once every 6 months.
- Q:5 AA rechargeable battery to charge how long?
- Can not correctly determine the remaining battery, can not give the correct charging time, overcharge will damage the battery, but no danger. It is recommended to use full of self-stop, so as to achieve charge and discharge hundreds of times.
- Q:How to judge a battery is not a rechargeable battery?
- The battery indicates that there is a mark that indicates whether it can be charged. Rechargeable battery marked can be charged, non-rechargeable battery marked no charge.
Our company has the best R&D power, the first-class equipment and technology, and fine testing instruments. We also have a reliable QC system. Relying on high technology, we adopt direct seaming and the key sorting is done by computer. Every detail is inspected, so our batteries have enough and stable capacity, and steady discharge and high temperature discharging. Our batteries sell well at home widely, and are exported to America, Germany, Korea and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CE; ISO 9001; Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range