1) High energy density
2) Rapid charge
3) Long cycle life
4) Excellent discharge and security characteristics
Carton Size: 37(L)×30(W)×12(H)cm
Gross Weight: 15kg/Carton
1) High capacity, low inner resistance, long cycle life, low self-discharge
2) Strong current charge and discharge capability has reached IEC standard
3) Certificated: CE,RoHS,MSDS
4) Established quality control systems under ISO9001:2000
5) Full production process is controlled strictly
6) All products are inspected strictly with the match of capacity and voltage
7) Inspects inner resistance, discharge platform and self-discharge, and also deals with under the special temperature
8) Ni-MH battery, Ni-Cd battery, SLA battery, Li-ion battery and battery packs of mobile phones, lawn lights are available
9) OEM/ODM battery packs available
We can provide the special package according to your requirement except our regular package .
The express (like UPS,DHL,EMS,NTN,etc.)is our usually shipping way.But the ocean shipping also could be arranged as customers' requirement.
Other models are available, please feel free to contact us for more details.
We warmly welcome OEM orders according to your requirements!
We ensure prompt delivery, high quality and reasonable price!
Welcome to contact us for further information, we will serve you with our utmost effort.
- Q:Ordinary rechargeable batteries, how to store will not leak?
- Rechargeable batteries will have self-discharge of the commonly used nickel-metal hydride battery self-discharge is a more serious, self-discharge size and storage environment is not great, the normal storage on the line to avoid moisture high temperature.
- Q:No. 5 rechargeable battery capacity?
- The current 5 (AA) nickel-metal hydride battery maximum volume capacity ratio can also make the capacity of 5 batteries to do 2300mAh.
- Q:How should rechargeable batteries be maintained?
- Newly bought nickel-metal hydride batteries generally have to go through 3-4 times the charge and use, performance can play to the best condition, many friends first encounter a small problem, such as the first charge after the number of PP did not imagine So much? In 3-4 times after the charge and use are solved.
- Q:How to judge a battery is not a rechargeable battery?
- The battery indicates that there is a mark that indicates whether it can be charged. Rechargeable battery marked can be charged, non-rechargeable battery marked no charge.
- Q:How does the rechargeable battery be saved?
- The rechargeable battery can be stored in a clean, dry, ventilated room with an ambient temperature of -5 ° C to 35 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%.
- Q:5 AA rechargeable battery to charge how long?
- If the charging current 100ma, then to charge 24 hours, if it is 200ma, as long as 12 hours, if it is 1000ma, then washed two and a half hours on the line. Generally charge 1.2-1.3 times the way, the charger has a charge current identification, do not overcharge.
- Q:Why can not the rechargeable battery be mixed with a regular battery?
- Mixed with the internal resistance, but this time the internal resistance of the battery is high, the ordinary battery is low (regardless of the resistance with the use of time and change), irregular discharge current to make the battery fever serious. May cause the battery to leak or explode (theoretically).
- Q:What is the charging cycle of the rechargeable battery?
- Therefore, it may usually take several charges to complete a cycle. Each time a charge cycle is completed, the amount of electricity is reduced. Lithium life to the end or need to be replaced.
- Q:7 rechargeable batteries generally charge how long?
- And your charger's output current is generally the first time as long as possible for the first time it is necessary to first determine your battery is not rechargeable battery, the general rechargeable batteries are marked: such as how many milliamperes (sometimes used in mAh) and nickel Hydrogen or nickel cadmium (sometimes expressed as NIMH or NIcd)
- Q:Do not charge when the battery is fully charged or finished battery storage?
- In addition to the battery storage should pay attention to the dry air, the temperature is theoretically a little better, but combined with the current status of civilian batteries, most manufacturers do too low temperature battery will destroy the internal structure, so still at room temperature 20 or so Is appropriate
Our company has the best R&D power, the first-class equipment and technology, and fine testing instruments. We also have a reliable QC system. Relying on high technology, we adopt direct seaming and the key sorting is done by computer. Every detail is inspected, so our batteries have enough and stable capacity, and steady discharge and high temperature discharging. Our batteries sell well at home widely, and are exported to America, Germany, Korea and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CE; ISO 9001; Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range