1) High energy density
2) Rapid charge
3) Long cycle life
4) Excellent discharge and security characteristics
Carton Size: 37(L)×30(W)×12(H)cm
Gross Weight: 15kg/Carton
1) High capacity, low inner resistance, long cycle life, low self-discharge
2) Strong current charge and discharge capability has reached IEC standard
3) Certificated: CE,RoHS,MSDS
4) Established quality control systems under ISO9001:2000
5) Full production process is controlled strictly
6) All products are inspected strictly with the match of capacity and voltage
7) Inspects inner resistance, discharge platform and self-discharge, and also deals with under the special temperature
8) Ni-MH battery, Ni-Cd battery, SLA battery, Li-ion battery and battery packs of mobile phones, lawn lights are available
9) OEM/ODM battery packs available
We can provide the special package according to your requirement except our regular package .
The express (like UPS,DHL,EMS,NTN,etc.)is our usually shipping way.But the ocean shipping also could be arranged as customers' requirement.
Other models are available, please feel free to contact us for more details.
We warmly welcome OEM orders according to your requirements!
We ensure prompt delivery, high quality and reasonable price!
Welcome to contact us for further information, we will serve you with our utmost effort.
- Q:What is the shelf life of the rechargeable battery?
- Under normal circumstances, the new nickel-metal hydride batteries contain only a small amount of electricity, after the purchase of the first charge and then use. But if the battery factory time is relatively short, power is enough, it is recommended to use and then charge.
- Q:How is the rechargeable battery used correctly?
- It is the previous nickel battery life of the battery. The correct time is 4 - 6 hours, and it is best to run out of the battery to their own shutdown and then is the natural discharge, after the adjustment period is washed and then rushed More than half an hour is about two and a half hours on the ok, the battery generally go through 10 times the cycle of red discharge to achieve the best results!
- Q:What happens when the rechargeable battery is flashing when the red light is flashing?
- Charger charging is always bright red light, fully charged to turn green light;
- Q:7 rechargeable batteries generally charge how long?
- The battery charge is fast, slow does not matter; the key is the discharge time; discharge time can continue to use; the battery as long as it can be charged, the discharge of the battery is the first three times the charge in the 6-10 hours, after the master in 4-6 hours; You can continue to use; general battery life is to charge, the number of discharge to decide.
- Q:How does the rechargeable battery be saved?
- Avoid contact with corrosive substances, away from fire and heat sources. The battery charge maintains a nominal capacity of 30% to 50%. The recommended storage battery is charged once every 6 months.
- Q:What type of rechargeable battery the best and most safe? What brand of the best?
- This kind of imported battery and Panasonic big brand charger should always have the power to cut off the function, most of the domestic charger will overcharge, resulting in battery damage, fever.
- Q:Will the rechargeable battery be charged for the first time?
- Rechargeable battery for the first time need to charge the first time the phone charges the charges and errors.
- Q:How to distinguish rechargeable batteries?
- Rechargeable batteries in the upper part of the battery case, look carefully, there is a circle of dent; disposable batteries generally not, and some are also close to the lower part of the battery shell.
- Q:5 AA rechargeable battery to charge how long?
- 2000 mAh Depending on the charging current of your charger, suppose your charger output current of 200 mA, it will charge 10 hours a little more. 2000 mA divided by the size of the output current to get the charge of the general time, and generally have to be a little more, but not too much, charging time is too long put the battery filled with bad. Note: must not overshoot too long.
- Q:5 rechargeable battery how to properly charge?
- Should be kept in accordance with the remaining battery charge and then use the principle of recharging the charge, but if the battery is expected in the first two days can not hold for two hours, it should promptly start charging.
Our company has the best R&D power, the first-class equipment and technology, and fine testing instruments. We also have a reliable QC system. Relying on high technology, we adopt direct seaming and the key sorting is done by computer. Every detail is inspected, so our batteries have enough and stable capacity, and steady discharge and high temperature discharging. Our batteries sell well at home widely, and are exported to America, Germany, Korea and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CE; ISO 9001; Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range