1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Gold tiles and gold medals in Asia which is good
- 7, if it is to buy tiles (wall), then look at the brick body side of the body and glaze between the glaze to see the thickness, too thin can not be, because a long time there will be broken or will There is seepage. Look at the surface of the tiles glaze is bright, glaze light good quality.
The above methods 1,2,3 points are common to all bricks, and 4,5,6,7 is a method for different products. The last to add a few pieces of brick weight is a method, the more dense the higher the relative, but this is not useful for all the bricks, for example, now like God God Connaught and several other big brands have a called "light brick "The product, the weight is very light but the quality is also good. So the weight of the contrast can only be used on traditional tile products. If the conditions permit, then the cup of water poured on the back of the brick body to see the water absorption of the brick speed, the faster the harder the brick, the more difficult to prove that the better brick, which is commonly referred to as the ceramic tile water absorption, the general international standards In the following 0.4%, that is, pour 100 grams of water brick will only absorb 0.4 grams, to achieve this standard brick is basically a good brick.
- Q:Just replaced some 3/4 Ply in bathroom. Can I tile right on top of that or do I need an underlayment?
- I would put down a backer board of some sort. It goes by several names, but cement board is one generic version, I think. Hardi-backer is a brand name. When I did my bathroom floor, I screwed down quarter inch boards, and tiled over that. Check carefully to see that you don't end up with a finished floor height that interferes with doors. Also - you may have to extend the height of the toilet flange so that you get a good seal, as the wax ring may not be enough once you raise the floor level.
- Q:Tiles broken, how do?
- Only three months on the month of the broken, it should be able to find the decoration at that time is responsible for decoration repair.
- Q:dirty tiles that wont get clean?
- Do NOT use kaboom. Are your tiles loose? If so you need a tile repair specialist to repair your tiles, re-grout and re-caulk. If the tiles are NOT loose, try a basin half filled with water, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 cup of vinegar. use a sponge and work between the tiles better known as the grout lines. If the grout lines are really black, use a utility knife and remove some of the blacken grout before you use the water, clear vinegar and baking soda. Repeat this procedure once a day for a week, then twice a week for a month, and then once a week for life. In tile you will see the grout lines looking better and the tiles will be clean without a filmy stain on them. After every shower, use a wash cloth to remove excess water from your bathroom tiles. Nick the Tile Man [url=tile-repair.net]Tile Repair Information[/url]
- Q:i want to install polished white 24x24 porcelain floor tile, whats the best color grout for this type/color ?
- it kind of depends on the room its going in and what kind of contrast your personal style is suited to. that said, id go with a light grey or a light tan. if its in the a kitchen, go with a darker color that won't show stains as readily as a lighter grout color.
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- I'll make this a simple answer, tile first.
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- It okorder.com/... You can also just nail the WonderBoard over the top of the greenboard, but you will need the bull-nose tile to finish the edges of the board. I looked closely and I believe that is how it is done in the picture that I posted. The cement board is on top of the greenboard instead of the greenboard being cut out. You need to let a tile professional do this for you. You could remove the old tile and let the professional do the backer and the new tiles. If you watch him work, you could learn how to do it yourself.
- Q:Has anyone installed carpet tile?
- Carpet tiles are easy to install. Some even come with their own adhesive backing. You will need to begin with marking out the center of the room and squaring it to make a + so you can set the firs four tiles down and work outward from the center. Once you have marked your + do a dry run and make sure you don't end up with a large chunk of tile on one wall and a sliver on the other. If that happens, shift the center mark toward the shorter edge. Once you have done the dry run and you are happy with the results you can stick them down. Good luck
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- I have never tiled a floor but i have done a backsplash and it should be about the same. It was not very difficult and kinda fun. You will need something to cut tile with or you will waste a lot of tile.I have found that you can find how to do anything by doing a search on the internet--this is what I suggest you do. Now just my opinion--I would not want a tile floor in my kitchen because they are hard on your legs and back if you stand on them a lot and any thing breakable dropped on them will not stand a chance also they will crack if heavy object is dropped. There are many alternatives to tile, laminate that looks like tile or wood would be a good choice or hardwood.
- Q:Can I stain a Ceramic tile floor?????
- Accidentally staining or on purpose staining it is very hard to get anything to stick to ceramic tiles. Any paint even epoxy will wear off and look shabby very quickly. One way to distract people from the plain white is to take out tiles in a pattern and replace them with some colorful tiles that will draw people's attention from the main color. You can take out those tiles by using a hand grout saw to take off the grout surrounding the tiles you want to remove. Then smash those tiles in the center with a pointed centerpunch and a small hammer. Work your way out toward the edges of the smashed tile until you have cleared their entire square. That is where you are going to cement-in and grout the new colorful ones. It is time consuming but it will upgrade the floor and make people forget the basic off-white.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range