1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- 1, CPL (circular polarizer) is a photography enthusiasts more commonly owned filters, generally used for landscape photography, eliminate unnecessary polarized light, so that the whole picture is more clear, more transparent feeling, it is recommended to find A polarizer mounted to facilitate the maximum elimination of reflective;
2, to eliminate the reflective Polarizer is not omnipotent, pay attention to the direction of your light, try to use soft, or studio and other special auxiliary equipment to shoot, to obtain more general light, try to avoid strong direct light, or day Utilize natural light. No matter what type of light or other light source, pay attention to the direction of the lens with the light direction to adjust to refraction at least.
3, pay attention to the scope of light exposure, if not enough light to fill the light plate, this light is also more soft.
4, white balance should pay attention to the need for accurate metering, pay attention to compensation settings. Otherwise the color of your tile photo may and will actually have a big contrast
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is the pattern of tile sales now?
- In short, it is a summary of sales channels and sales methods. When you have a better understanding of the market, and then their own plans to be adjusted and added. General write sales plan includes the following aspects: 1. Market analysis. Which is based on the understanding of the market situation, the product's selling point, consumer groups, sales and so on. 2. Sales method. Is to find suitable for their own product sales model and methods. 3. customer management. Is how to develop a customer and how to promote their sales or purchase; how to follow up on potential customers. I think this is very important, should be in the plan accounted for the main length. 4. Sales tasks. Is to set a reasonable sales tasks, the main purpose of sales is to improve sales tasks. Only the efforts to use a variety of methods to complete the established task, is the planned role. Finished, to sum up a good way and model, not complete, but also to sum up, there are still problems and difficulties. 5. Assessment time. The sales plan can be divided into annual sales plan, quarterly sales plan, monthly sales plan. Assessment of the time is not the same. Summary. Is on a time period sales plan to judge. The above six aspects are planned to have.
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- I work for a manufacturer of tile and stone setting materials. Try this, before renting the steam cleaner: wash it down with SoftScrub and a stiff brush. 90% of the time, this will bring your grout and tile back to original color. Sealing the tile: ignore previous answers. Yes, you want to seal your tile, also. Even porcelain tile, whose porosity is less than 1/2 of 1%, needs sealing. All tile wicks moisture... best to keep it on the surface. Plus, sealing the entire surface is a whole lot easier than masking your grout joints... and will provide a uniform look.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- I okorder.com/ has some gorgeous accent ideas, they also have tons of ceramic, stone...you name it. Hope that helps. Good luck, have fun.
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:who wins at scrabble, highest points or out of tiles?
- The person with the highest number of points wins the game, regardless of who runs out of tiles first.
- Q:can I put 12 inch ceramic tile over 16 inch ceramic tiles?
- never tile over tile even if it is level tear it up and put down the new stuff it wont cost anything but a few hrs at the most if you do it yourself you will need the same stuff for the new floor as you would if you tiled over it when you tile over tile it will only last about a year if your lucky to your second question yes it depends on whats making the squeak if the floor is not properly secured then the tile will start to come up over time however it could also just be that it is a new home and the home is just settling in they will move with temperiture changes witch just is the wood expanding and contracting. good luck and i hope this helped
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- In okorder.com/ It's perfect in the event that you are simply starting out or in case you're a prepared carpenter. It has thousands and thousands of woodworking arrangements and you have a CAD/DWG software to view and alter the arrangements. You have regulated instructions with photographs and excellent blueprints and schematics. On the off chance that you are a beginner this is the simplest approach to start your woodworking projects, and on the off chance that you already have experience you can at any rate discover a ton of interesting thoughts! you will appreciate it :)
- Q:Porcelain tile cleaning help, please...?
- Hello, I agreed to what Bob said. One thing I want to add that is to hire professionals. I am doing so and got safe results.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range