Language: English French German Russian Portuguese Italy Akaorean Spanish
Accessory: VGA cable /Power cablele/ User Manual
Caton Size: 400×368×102mm
1800pcs/20ft container 4200pcs/40ft HQ
Why we choose Okorder.com? ?xml:namespace>
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
Send a message to us:
Q:LCD LCD and LED which is good?
CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent tube) backlit LCD (liquid crystal), usually referred to as CCFL backlight LCD for LCD. The use of light-emitting diode LED backlight LCD referred to as LED. LED backlight than CCFL backlight LCD to thin. LED backlight LCD than CCFL backlight LCD power saving, electro-optical conversion rate of about 99%. The LCD electro-optic conversion rate of CCFL backlight is 90%. LED backlit LCD has higher LCD brightness than CCFL backlight, and LED backlit LCD can be seen in the sun. The traditional CCFL backlight LCD brightness is low, can not watch the screen in the sun. LED backlight LCD color is bright, color gamut up to 118%. The LCD color gamut of CCFL backlight is only 78%. Under normal circumstances, it is difficult to tell whether it is CCFL backlight or LED backlight, but in the sun you will see. LED backlit LCD brightness is relatively high. LCD backlight or LED good?. LED backlight is of high brightness and can not be used for a long timeYou can try it
Q:What is the normal resolution of a computer LCD screen?
1. The LCD displays the highest resolution it can support as the best resolution. At this resolution, the picture is shown to be the most elaborate.2, the LCD display supports a wide range of resolution patterns, and the display works well in each resolution mode.3, monitors work in a passive state. Graphics card set what resolution, the display will be able to support its own resolution to match the video card settings for screen display. Thus, the resolution of the screen shown by our monitor is actually achieved by setting the resolution of the video card. And the resolution of the display is prefabricated in the process of production in the video board of the display. It is the basis for the display of the display, and can not be changed artificially.4, users can set the appropriate resolution according to their own needs, set here is the resolution of the video card.If someone has poor vision, the resolution can be set a little lower, so that the picture becomes larger for users to watch. Some people want to make the picture display a bit more sophisticated, so that the resolution of the video card is set to the highest resolution that the monitor can support, that is, the best display resolution of the monitor. Therefore, the optimum resolution is not equal to the most appropriate resolution.According to the above analysis, resolution settings should be set according to their own display requirements, only the most suitable for their own needs of the resolution is the "best" resolution. The optimum resolution is relative, not absolute.
Q:Jitter ripple occurs after the VGA is connected to the LCD screen
Change a good line of VGA, poor quality VGA line, interference is poor, there will be fluctuations. It is best to find the original disassemble VGA line, such as those of PHILPS Samsung
Q:What does the "AUTO" button mean on the LCD display?
The resolution of the display automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen display. Size and clarity!
Q:I turn on the LCD monitor for ten minutes and then turn off automatically
This is the problem of your monitor power supply. If it's an adapter, replace an external adapter. If it is built-in power, it may be the power 12V output filter capacitor deterioration, resulting in insufficient power supply. Another possibility is that the 5V filter capacitor on the main driver board will cause the same problem.
Q:Why does the LCD look a little flash?
There may be a problem of lower hardware configurationYou can change the monitor to someone else's computer to see if there is any blinking or not. That might be the reasonMy display is also like this before, for a long time over load online games, the results of a flash on the phone, and later added a new memory to solve this problem
Q:How to lock 100 LCD display
The current mainstream LCD display delay 8ms (8ms response speed, up to 125 frames per second picture), in such circumstances there is no need to emphasize the liquid crystal display refresh rate, the general 60Hz can, in fact there is no LCD screen flash, there is no need to refresh rate to 100Hz. If you have to refresh the rate to 100, you can only adjust the display type manually in the computer display properties, you can adjust, and most of the LCD monitors do not support 100Hz.
Q:LCD color bias gray how to adjust?
Hello：- * 1, in the display menu, select the color adjustment options, and placed a white paper on the display side.- * 2, red (R) will be adjusted to about 50; and then adjust the green (G), and blue (B) intensity, as close to the pure white as the standard, can be adjusted. Then save and exit.
Q:What's the difference between LED and WLED in LCD?
WLED is a kind of LED, especially white light LED. On the market of conventional display standard WLED said the good point that professional anti misunderstanding, that ugly point called DT. To put it bluntly, basically, the LED backlit display you see on the street is WLED. Do you really want to buy a RGBLED desktop display below five digit RMB?......
Q:How to eliminate the font flash of LCD?
Display problems are usually either a monitor problem or a video card problem:1, look at the refresh rate is set to 60HZ, and some LCD more than 60HZ screen may jitter;2, too high brightness settings may cause jitter;3, LCD display must use standard resolution to show normal;4, the display of the internal power board problems, the capacitor may damage, resulting in voltage instability;5, most of the font jitter is the input signal, try not to answer the signal, to see whether the word displayed jitter;6, graphics driver upgrade to the latest version.If you can not solve, you need to repair.