1.Detect distance: 5mm
2.Output current: 200mA
3.Response frequency: 500Hz
4.Working temperature: -25~+70 degree
5.Protection grade: IP67
6.Repeated precision: 0.025
7.Material: ABS resin
For any more details, please kindly contact us. we will try our best to do for you, many thanks!
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- When the zero line break line is not broken, the voltage drift of the point voltage leads to the rise of the 220V branch voltage and the reduction of the 220V branch voltage
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The quality of transformer itself, coupling coefficient, overload capacity, as well as the impact current of the bulb, the cold resistance of the filament and the starting factor at the same time, it is better to choose the 400VA transformer.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- General line lights are 36 volts, especially in the damp and harsh environment, the light transformer adopts 24 volts voltage;After the use of light transformers, can generally live operations, first, low voltage, less dangerous, and the two is a transformer isolation, safety is greater, so you can live work, generally there will be no electric shock accident. (as long as the power is not in the hands and hands, the two end of the power supply, there will be no electric shock.)
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Today's lighting products, regardless of the control system or the electronic power system itself, contain many semiconductorsComponents such as rectifier diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, LED, and so on. Semiconductor components are susceptible to staticElectrical damage, the two side of the power transformer grounding, help to produce a variety of factors, high pressure, residual static electricityDrain to avoid static electricity on the main circuit, to ensure product life.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range