New product 2ft 3ft 4ft 5ft 6ft 8ft g13 base 2835 led tube light
2 2 years warranty
3. factory price
4. CE ROHS
|SMD2835 T8 Single Tubes|
|Model No.||Power |
|LED Type||Led |
|T8-2835-600mm-10W||10W||600(L)*26*28(Dia.)||SMD2835||44||AC85-265||120||Warm whtie: 2400K|
Neutrual white: 4000-4500K
|Product type||T8 LED tube|
|Material||Imported PC + Aluminum alloy|
|Light degradation rate||50000h≤30%|
|Color rendering index||Ra≥80|
|Brand||Royal pearl & Customized|
|Certificate||CE, ROHS, FCC, SAA, EMC, LVD, Compliance|
|Application||office, supermarket, hotel, factory, indoor, etc.|
|Available color||white, warm white, neutral white, cold white or customized|
1.Sample available: we can provide the samples to customers for compare or test. Also we can produce samples according to customers' request.
2. OEM and ODM are acceptable.
3.Your inquiry will be replied with 24 hours.
4.Your design and idea will be kept in confidential.
- Q:What are the details of the whole process of the LED lamp?
- When applying CE certification of LED lamp tube, special attention should be paid to the lamp size and the length of the lamp tube, because it involves the driving mode of the working module, and it is not good to change it wrong.
- Q:Can a fluorescent tube be used in series?
- The second floor says: "theoretically can light up". Can you say the theory? In theory, I think, it's not bright.
- Q:How do you know whether a fluorescent tube is good or bad
- How do you know whether a fluorescent tube is good or bad
- Q:An electric power saving device installed on an old-fashioned daylight lamp tube
- Make a voice-controlled circuit to control the power switch.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:Is the normal daylight tube replaced by an LED line
- I just changed it. I'm buying the brand's LEDT8 light bulb 1 meter 2. 16 watts is basically equivalent to the ordinary energy-saving fluorescent tube 60 watts. It's very bright and bright, and you don't need a flash. But some brands don't have to take down the ballast. The ballast and the regenerator are broken down, and the different brands are different.
- Q:The difference between LED and fluorescent lamps
- Fluorescent tube filled with low-pressure argon or argon neon mixed gas and mercury vapor, and the inside surface of the fluorescent tube in the glass is coated with phosphor fluorescent paint, has made of tungsten filament in the ends of the tube coil. When power on, first of all, current through the filament heating and release the electronic, electronic tube gas into plasma, and make the tube current increase, when the voltage between the two groups of filament lamp began to produce discharge after more than a certain value, the mercury vapor from 253.7 nm and 185 nm wavelength ultraviolet, fluorescence phosphatic fluorescent paint on the surface of the pipe inside can absorb ultraviolet light, and release the lower wavelength of visible light. The color of the light is controlled by the proportion of phosphor, while the glass tube avoids harmful ultraviolet rays and other harmful substances
- Q:Does the installation of LED fluorescent bulbs need to be positive and negative
- It depends on whether your power is external, or is it built in, so if you have an external one, you don't have to have it built in,
- Q:How do the fluorescent tubes fail?
- Basic about $15 a good lamp, spend money to repair it is better to buy a new one, and that no repairability, warranty, will usually give you a new selling
- Q:What is the conversion between the number of leds and the number of tiles?
- In other words: 20W fluorescent lamp = 20 * 30 = 600LM So: 8W LED lights are 20W ordinary fluorescent lamps
- Q:How to remove fluorescent lamp tube
- What material is LED fluorescent lamp fittings, such as shell, block?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range