New Hit Selling Chassic Built-heating Kettle
Specifications of New Hit Selling Chassic Built-heating Kettle:
Pot Body Marked
Features of New Hit Selling Chassic Built-heating Kettle:
● Stainless Steel Body
● Immersed cordless kettle
● Automatic switch off
● Boil-dry and overheat protection
● On/off switch with indicator light
● Transparent water window
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
Marine transport / rail / air transport / river transport / postal transport / road / pipeline transport / Continental Bridge Transport / international multimodal transport.
- Q:What is the temperature sensor used in the electric kettle? What is the working principle?
- The working process of the electric kettle heating circuitAC 220V power supply for electric kettle power supply, AC power supply L (FireWire) end of the thermal fuse FU is added to the boiling water heater and heater insulation EM at the end of the EH2, AC power supply N (zero line) end of the thermostat ST to cook the other end of the water heater, and AC power supply N (zero line the other end of the diode end) VIE C and SA to switch insulation heater EH2. Make the boiling water heater and the insulated heater both have alternating voltage, and start heating, as shown.
- Q:Stainless steel kettle for drinking water, will it be harmful to human body for a long time? Please, great God!
- Although these elements are necessary for the body, but are trace elements needed by the body, if the excessive accumulation in the human body will cause harm to the body, light metal poisoning, cause memory loss, mental decline, low-spirited, heavy life-threatening. So we must use stainless steel containers correctly. First of all, talk about the use of stainless steel thermos cups, bottles, why are harmful to humans?. The water we drink is not very pure, it has a lot of metal ions, water is a kind of weak electrolyte. When the water with a cup or bottle will contact with stainless steel electrolysis, nickel, platinum, titanium and other metal elements out of ionization.
- Q:How much power does a kettle have in general? How much electricity does it take to boil it?
- The first thing to know is that kilowatt hour = 1000 watt / hourThe general pot of 500 to one thousand watts, 500 watts is burning two hours with electricity, a 1000 watt hours of electricity, the pot is how many watts for pot vary.
- Q:How to remove the thick dirt on the stainless steel kettle?
- The two egg shell slightly crumble, put into the bottle, then put into cold water and a half mug, plug the cork and used a hand press, thumb and other fingers hold the bottle neck, the other hand to hold the bottom of the bottle, shake up and down spin around. About 20 seconds, remove the bottle and poured the shell, and then water rinse two times.
- Q:Electric kettle heating water and water purifier filter, which reliable?
- Electric kettle tap water can kill harmful bacteria most, of course will also destroy the bacteria. As long as the water purifier can filter better, the filtered water is also good. You can buy either of these two.
- Q:How to install the wire spring of electric kettle switch?
- The metal sheet you are talking about may be a temperature sensitive bimetallic strip that uses different designs of different metals that vary with temperature. As the water temperature rises, the sheet metal distorts and bends and drives the switch to bounce off power. Suggest that you go to the professional maintenance department for maintenance, to ensure the safety of use.
- Q:Does the SUPOR 304 electric kettle meet the national safety standard?
- But we ordinary consumers are too helpless, and spent money to buy an electric kettle, spent half a day, even do not know whether the electric kettle has been used, is not 304 steel, is not safe, sad ah?!
- Q:How to deal with leaking water at the bottom of an electric kettle?
- Electric kettle after long-term use, will produce scale, the scale for a long time as a little sand, under water pressure slowly penetrate into the seal, after many times of expansion and contraction, sand scale gradually filled in the sealing area, thus causing the phenomenon of small Water Leakage!
- Q:There is a circle of printing at the bottom of the electric kettle. Is it poisonous? Does it affect your health?
- Furring. Normal water quality is not good in the case, such as in some areas also use deep groundwater, it will naturally have scale. Not only a kettle, but even a thermos bottle. In addition, these scales can be removed using vinegar, does not recommend strong wipe. It's not good to rub badly. But as the kettle is made of metal, the right amount of vinegar will do. Not excessive. A dozen drops of vinegar, plus a little water, slowly flow in the surface of the scale, and gradually formed the reaction on the line, back and forth a few times. The effect is very good. Not only the bottom, I believe the inner wall also has, the method is same ~ life common sense pulls!
- Q:The kettle cover how to do bad
- It doesn't seem to be sold separately, so we'll have to buy a new one, or we'll have to replace it with a bigger one
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range