New Design White PVC Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price, various types and colors available.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 515 x 760 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality, competitive price and good warranty.
2. A new type of green material, environmentally-friendly.
3. Flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Wiring a toggle switch to bathroom vanity lights?
- Consider it this way ( quick lesson) elec travels up one line runs through the device and returns on the other - this is the complete circuit, we will say for our purposes. If i want to shut off the power all I have to do is break one line and the entire power flow stops. So to control the power running through your device you need only put a switch, which is installed on one line only. You can break the white ( Neutral) and install both sides of the while wire onto the switch. If you have one light installed in this circuit the switch will controll that one light. If you want to have two lights you can connect them in parallel or in series. The difference being in series if one goes out the power stops flowing so both go out. In parallel if one goes out the other is not effected. To connect in Parallel - twist the two black wires together, the two white wires together and ground both lights fixtures. To connect in Series, break the black line coming from the source. Install the black wire of light 1, then twist together the white wire of Light 1 & the black wire of Light 2 The white wire of Light 2 connects to the circuit - the other side of the black wire you cut into at the start. Power should flow from the source, to light 1, out of light 1 into light 2, out of light 2 to the other side of the Black circuit wire. It would be easier to connect them parallel - and easier to troubleshoot later on. Remember to wrap connections very well and secure them with wire nuts too.....
- Q:How do we secure the sink/counter to the bathroom vanity?
- i place about an inch of caulk at all four corners, if you ever need to take if off it would be almost impossible if you caulk the entire edges. other than that its just the weight of it that keeps it in place. (the vanity cabinet should be attached to the wall with screws) place the vanity top in place, do not push down too hard or all the caulk will be pressed out and it could still rock a little. caulk around where the vanity top meets the wall to keep out water.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet and mirror must be the same specifications?
- Bathroom cabinet surface material can be divided into natural stone, artificial stone, fire board, paint, glass, metal and wood, etc .; substrate is the main bathroom cabinet, it was masked by the surface material. The substrate is the decisive factor in the quality and price of the bathroom cabinet. In the handling, should be light lift light, do not pull hard; placed, the ground uneven, should be leg mat real.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is generally what material?
- Solid wood: rubber wood, catalpa wood, red oak. PVC, bamboo, artificial stone
- Q:Wood paper on Kitchen cabinets & Bathroom vanity?
- if the sides of the cabinets are melamine then no you cannot buy that paper and apply it yourself. it is done in the manufacturing process and applied to cheaper substrates to give the look of real wood sorry, more affordable substrates is what I meant it can be bought as full sheet like plywood is available but may be too thick to apply to the side of a cabinet without the raw edges being exposed I suppose you could look for a wood grain wallpaper, someone somewhere probably makes it, but I am not sure if that would hold up well on cabinets especially when steam is coming up from a pot on the stove
- Q:Fastest Special Order Vanity Top For Bathroom ?
- Granite or marble could nicely be very low-fee for bath vanities. because of the fact the quantities mandatory are small and counter precise companies often have super scraps left over from the huge slaps that are cut back up for kitchens, they often sell them at very real looking costs. the different threat could be cultured marble. that's rather executed in varieties and that they could be made to just about any length with a sort of sink bowl designs besides. stable stone is the warm merchandise presently although.
- Q:Pedestal sink or vanity in the bathroom?
- I've had both and while pedestals look great, they lack the storage you need in a bathroom so I'd go with a vanity for sure.
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Here are literally thousands of organized woodworking projects in a members area and all you have to do is get them off your computer any time you want.
- Q:How would a soap AND lotion dispenser look with a single handle faucet in a bathroom sink?
- i love the idea
- Q:Bathroom cabinet faucet bad for a good change? Can I change it?
- Can be changed, the first angle valve closed, and then the leading hose from the corner of the nut on the other end of the nut unscrewed, then you can open the bathroom cabinet on the faucet. As long as the faucet in the wash basin below the cut on the nut on the cut, you can tear out the faucet, the faucet as much as possible to buy a little, both health and durability, the future can save a lot of trouble.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range