Ultrathin Scissor lift 3tons
With automatically mechanical lock
With rubber pads for protection
Installed on the ground
Lifting capacity: 3000Kg (6600lbs)
Max Lifting Height: 1900mm Min Hight:110mm
Platform Length: 1435mm
Single Platform Width:600mm
Space Between Platforms: 800mm
Lifting time: 75s
Power Supply Voltage: 380V 3phase Noise: <70dB
Net Weight: 850kg Gross Weight: 880kg
2100*720*340mm (1pc) 440 x520 x1160mm (1pc)
Net Weight: 850kgGross Weight: 880kg
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:What is the working principle of a car lift?
- The main part of the lift is the hydraulic system.
- Q:The car to do four-wheel positioning lift lift up and down the good data before the beam is not the same reason?
- Hello lift may not cause the data to be inaccurate hope that my answer can help you
- Q:Using a jack to lift a car?
- The work done in both cases is the same and will be equal to the change in potential energy the car has gained by being lifted. Work = Force x Distance If you lift the car directly you will apply a LARGE force over a SHORT distance. I you lift the car with a jack, you will be applying a Small force over a LONG distance (distance being the product of how many times you pump the handle and the travel distance each time) Bottom line. Force x Distance is the same ... and so is the work.
- Q:Do cars naturally have "lift" or air pushing up on them from underneath?
- Yes. Due to the shape of most cars, lift is created due to the airfoil affect. Air travels over the top of a car faster than underneath creating a low pressure area at the top, pushing the car up. This is the same phenomena that makes an airplane wing work. As speed increases, lift increases. Performance cars and racers become unstable when this happens so they have specially designed wings, air dams, etc. to create counteracting downward force and reduce the amount of air which flows underneath the vehicle.
- Q:What type of coil springs should i get to lift the rear of my galant to put '22 rims on the car?
- You're okorder.com and enter your car is the wheels section to find the maximum wheel diameter that will fit properly!
- Q:is it possible to bend the frame of your car by lifting up just one corner of it with a floor jack?
- If you lifted as described lifting from the designated point, taking the wheel high enough only to get it of the ground for removal/replace, then you will have done no damage to the car whatsoever. Dont take it up too high tho in a one-corner lift. Hope this helps. Your auto-teacher may have reasons for his thoughts, I cannot see a way honda would be weaker than some other models. They seem to make spectacular racecar/bike/car chassis. Im a Nissan Z32 man myself.
- Q:Han Makson gantry lift PRO-9D hydraulic cylinder there is no chain ah
- PRO-9D Han Mason introduced a new 4-ton double-column hydraulic direct drive lift, with the cylinder directly to the car pulled up, so no chain. With a limit switch, double column cylinder torso to make the performance of the lift more reliable and stable, safe lock centralized operation, care pad screw adjustment, so that greatly reduced operating time.
- Q:Two lobes lift the car after the lift, can not let go, how do? Ask for help Thank you for your help!
- As long as the oil does not leak, constantly wire, you can take two jack jack twice the lift arm of the higher point of the insurance let go can slowly put down
- Q:Two post rotary car lift?
- bell housing area...you'll know where the balance point is when you start to lift
- Q:how can i make my own car lift?
- the only thing i recommend is jack stands or a real lift your life is not worth it don't matter if you get anyone to answer and tells you how to do it be safe friend
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range