|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
|Packaging Details:||inside is the pasteboard, bubble paper, outside is wooden case.|
|Delivery Detail:||5 samples : 7 days, 20GP: 15-20 days, 40GP:20-30 days,|
Extension gate/Retractable door/Automatic remote control factory gate/Electrical Foldable Gates/ Collapsible gate:
Stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, Aluminum alloy
Engine voltage and Frequency
~220V ± 10% 50Hz
Remote Control distance
Type of track
No track ,Single track, Double track
The alarm function works while someone climb the gate
Electronic soft strengthens optional smoothness by reducing rolling and inertial damage of the head.
Displaying words and time on LED. input up to 1000 words according to customers requirements and language
Double self-lock to prevent any manual lifting.
The unique infrared collision avoidance system ensures safety of passengers and vehicles by running backwards automatically at a distance 20-25cm away from a person or an object
Contact -free control in the whole circuit to ensure the system in safe reliable operation.
Multi protection devices are designed to prevent the occurrence of car smashing.
Anti-wind device ensure that the gate can resist the stack of strong wind .
Increasing safety and reliability of the motor by replacing the common temperature sensing protection with current sensing protection function
The technical parameter of CMAX extension door body:
- Q:Own access control attendance automatic door installation and maintenance, I know the office is the largest potential customers
- There are difficulties, you made a mistake, that is, the installation of automatic doors by the contractor to choose the decoration, and then for the customer selection, and now you go to the office building business card can only engage in after-sales maintenance, but now after-sales maintenance Everyone knows that is a piece of fat, the manufacturers are caught very firmly, more difficult to have a breakthrough, it is best to engage in relations with the contractor, before and after the package down.
- Q:¿Automatic door locks problem in 2002 Ford Explorer?
- If the actuator functions, the problem is likely the cheap-@ss yellow plastic bushings and clips Ford uses on the pivot mechanisms. There a pain to get to, but easily replaced.
- Q:Automatic door can not be opened normally how to do?
- Automatic door can not be closed normally There are two cases, one is about the door action, but off a little to re-open. The other is the automatic door is always open state, can not be closed, or always keep the state closed, can not open.
The first kind: the door movement, but can not close the situation, this reason is the sensor has a door signal input, that is, sensors within the scope of interference there are, such as: direct sunlight, active objects, there is not Stable light source and so on. It is possible to test whether or not the automatic door can not be turned off by turning off the sensor signal line by the sensor's interference signal.
The second type: automatic door always remain open, causing the automatic door failure may be due to sensor damage, always have to open the door signal input to the automatic door controller, may be automatic door remote control or mode switch to adjust the open state, If the access control system is installed, it may be that the access control system is damaged. In addition, the automatic door can not normally open and close, you can also refer to the following automatic door repair solution:
● Cause The top of a door is in contact with the beam
Treatment: adjust the gap between the door and the beam
● Cause The two doors are in contact with the ground rail
Remedy: Adjust the door height
● Cause three doors derailment
Remedy: Re-place the door in the track
● Cause The four doors are not vertical
Treatment method: adjust the location of the track
● Cause Five sensors are faulty or are not wired to the hub
1. Replace the sensor if the sensor fails
2. Check that the sensor is connected to the hub
Through the above analysis, should be able to basically solve the automatic doors can not normally open the automatic door failure, and in the actual automatic door repair should be simple and complex, first remove the simple reasons of automatic door failure, and then gradually troubleshoot other failures.
- Q:What is the benefit of the revolving door?
- To ensure that the building internal temperature, wind, sand, noise
- Q:Explain how the photoelectric effect is used to open automatic doors when someone approaches.?
- You have a photoelectric sensor near the door which detects say infrared light. You then include a tiny infrared transmitter near the detector which sends out a low amount of infrared light. When someone comes within say 1m of the car, they step infront of the beam and some of the energy reflects back and is detected by the sensor. At which point, electronics trigger a motor which unlocks/opens the car door. Software in the electronics might included timing logic and/or determine if the reflected signal is getting stronger (i.e. someone is moving near) in order to not open the door if someone say moves past.
- Q:How does the access control system control automatic doors?
- You have a license card, when the card, the system will automatically identify, and then open the door.
- Q:automatic sliding door?
- What is the Question?
- Q:Automatic office door closers?
- Damn, you're lazy. But it can be done.
- Q:automatic 455 doorman garage door?
- Doorman Garage Doors
- Q:fuse #6 under dash keeps blowing out, the radio, automatic doors, and the keyless entry system doesnot work.?
- With the information you have given, it sounds like 2 different items are shorting. Those items usually have seperate fuses in the fuse panel. I would take it to the dealership versus the Mobil gas station on the corner, if you know what I mean. I have forgotten, some of the new car stereos are triggered to shut off, when the door opens (after the key is removed, it will stay on). You could have some moisture in the door panels, causing a short. Just guessing, because we are about to float away. GOOD LUCK!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range