1.Large specific surface area.
2.Good thermal conductivity.
Honeycomb ceramic is a new developed porous industrial ceramic. As heat storage body, it has the properties of corrosion resistances, large specific surface area, small heat resistance, good thermal conductivity and excellant thermal-shock resistance performance, realize quickly exchanging heat and reducing energy, widely used in the industrial field. The honeycomb ceramic as the heat exchange media is the key part for heat storaging HTAC ( High Temperature Air Combustion) technology. It is the best choice for RTO, heat exchanger and other environmental protection and energy saving products.
The honeycomb ceramic used as catalyst carrier (used in vehicle):
Used as catalytic converters of gasoline engines, the honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrates are coated by catalyst. At the same time, we improve the specific surface areas and cut down the heat capacity to increase the catalytic function. When the noxious emissions pass through, HC, CO and NOX will be converted into harmless components.
1. High specific surface area: ensure exhaust gas could contact weigh catalyst enough.
2.Stable water absorption: guarantee catalyst could be firmly and evenly coated on the surface of substrate, so it's no waste to the thick coating.
3. We can provide honeycomb ceramic substrate coated and non-coated with noble metal.
4. We can produce the honeycomb ceramic series with different shapes and sizes according to customers’ requirements.
Φ169 X 85.7 x115
Φ169 X 80.8x115
Φ148 X 84x152.4
Φ144.8 X 81.3 x152.4
Φ127 X 63.5x152.4
Φ93 X 61x90
Φ120 .6X 80 x152.4
Φ143 X 98x152.4
Φ147 X 95x152.4
1. There are 300 cells, 400 cells and 600 cells per square inch.
2. All the data is only for reference, specific sizes and hole shapes are according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Crack in cement floor of ranch?
- with out busting all of it our and re-pouring or jacking the two aspects to point and shimming the slab, your recommendations are as follows: you will get cement patch. you will get it in a tube or a small bucket counting on the quantity you will choose. this patch is versatile and could flex through fact the slab strikes with the temperatures. dig out as lots airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dust as you could from the crack and fill it point with the patch. then you definately can leave it and contact it stable or you could take it a step extra desirable and get some floor leveling compound and pour a skinny coat (some million/2) over the precise of the excellent floor to point it. later you could tile or lay vinyl floors striking over this. even however, if the crack is new, i could advise waiting some months to verify if the slab keeps to circulate as there's a bearing directly to underlying situation which incorporate a sinkhole or root device inflicting the cement to buckle.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- The best method is to put cement board in the entire tub surround, not just in the faucet area. Steam from showering can cause damage to drywall if there are any cracks in the tile or grout. You can use green (moisture resistant) drywall or blue (moisture and mold resistant-preferred) drywall in the rest of the bathroom. Make sure the gaps between the cement board panels are sealed with modified thinset. You can do this just before you tile.
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:Was there concrete/cement in the 1880s-1890s?
- Uh oh. She forgot the Romans in her History of concrete. Their concrete work is still standing. :) But I liked the story. I know you asked about the 1800's, but if you are also interested in Roman (cementitious) concrete history, here's an interesting site from the University of Santa Barbara: id-archserve.ucsb.edu/arthistory/...
- Q:What is Cement Asbestos?
- You are thinking of a siding panel that was manufactured back before the 70s? Cement and asbestos panels, maybe 1 foot by 2 foot. There are replacements now for this siding that contain no asbestos. A very old siding, and no, you would know the difference between concrete and this siding.
- Q:The newly established factory decoration workshop, with a lot of building materials, such as cement, steel, paint and so on, all the costs should be how to do accounting entries? Thank you!
- The first floor of the second wall of the third floor there is one by one out of the best. What paint ah. Floor brick ah cement ah and so on
- Q:what kind of gloves do i use to handle cement?
- Repeated exposure can cause silicosis , do wear a respirator.
- Q:Who. and when invented cement?
- the macedonians and researching ancient macedonia, i'll take a wild guess and say around 500 bc. It is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used by the Ancient Macedonians and three centuries later on a large scale by Roman engineers.
- Q:is that a thin set of cement?
- More information is required. Are you placing tile on something? Thin set is for installing ceramic tile over a solid surface floor.
- Q:does quarry dust have cements properties?
- It would depend on the type of quarry, limestone powder goes into cement but that is not the only ingredient. Therefore, limestone quarry dust may have some cementitious properties when mixed with water, but will not behave at nearly the capacity of standard cement.
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average