1.Large specific surface area.
2.Good thermal conductivity.
Honeycomb ceramic is a new developed porous industrial ceramic. As heat storage body, it has the properties of corrosion resistances, large specific surface area, small heat resistance, good thermal conductivity and excellant thermal-shock resistance performance, realize quickly exchanging heat and reducing energy, widely used in the industrial field. The honeycomb ceramic as the heat exchange media is the key part for heat storaging HTAC ( High Temperature Air Combustion) technology. It is the best choice for RTO, heat exchanger and other environmental protection and energy saving products.
The honeycomb ceramic used as catalyst carrier (used in vehicle):
Used as catalytic converters of gasoline engines, the honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrates are coated by catalyst. At the same time, we improve the specific surface areas and cut down the heat capacity to increase the catalytic function. When the noxious emissions pass through, HC, CO and NOX will be converted into harmless components.
1. High specific surface area: ensure exhaust gas could contact weigh catalyst enough.
2.Stable water absorption: guarantee catalyst could be firmly and evenly coated on the surface of substrate, so it's no waste to the thick coating.
3. We can provide honeycomb ceramic substrate coated and non-coated with noble metal.
4. We can produce the honeycomb ceramic series with different shapes and sizes according to customers’ requirements.
Φ169 X 85.7 x115
Φ169 X 80.8x115
Φ148 X 84x152.4
Φ144.8 X 81.3 x152.4
Φ127 X 63.5x152.4
Φ93 X 61x90
Φ120 .6X 80 x152.4
Φ143 X 98x152.4
Φ147 X 95x152.4
1. There are 300 cells, 400 cells and 600 cells per square inch.
2. All the data is only for reference, specific sizes and hole shapes are according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How do you do a cement counter top.?
- Not sure how it would be avoided, but cement is likely to splay, that is, chip off. It is a natural characteristic of this material.
- Q:Why do people call a concrete mixer a cement mixer?
- Because they don't really know what they are talking about, that's why. However, it's not really their fault. The two words have become synonymous over the years. It's similar to the name Kleenex. Kleenex is a brand name, not the name of a product. The product is a facial tissue, but when you want to blow your nose you ask for a Kleenex even though it may not be the Kleenex brand. The same thing happened with cement and concrete. Technically speaking, cement is the powder that you add to sand, gravel, and water to get concrete. The product is concrete, but the ingredient that makes the product is cement. People have been confusing the two for years.
- Q:Is cement poisoness? Flammable? Explosive? Corrosive?
- Cement is not poisonous (since it is made from burnt stone) but I have never heard of anyone tempted to eat it. It is definitely not flammable (and is used for fireproofing over steel beams). If there is a great cloud of cement dust in the air in an area that has a source of ignition that dust could explode (not very common and only applies to the dust.) It is mildly corrosive when wet before it cures (only a problem during first few days after pouring it).
- Q:Is Portland cement considered to be hydraulic? (cement that cures underwater)
- Most construction cements today are hydraulic, and most of these are based on Portland cement, which is made primarily from limestone, certain clay minerals, and gypsum in a high temperature process that drives off carbon dioxide and chemically combines the primary ingredients into new compounds. Non-hydraulic cements include such materials as (non-hydraulic) lime and gypsum plasters, which must be kept dry in order to gain strength, and oxychloride cements, which have liquid components. Lime mortars, for example, set only by drying out, and gain strength only very slowly by absorption of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to re-form calcium carbonate through carbonatation.
- Q:Disadvantages of using Cement help!!!!!!!!!?
- Although I do not see disadvantages of using cement near lakes, because so far all dams, bridges , pillars and jetties are from concrete, unless you have some thing specific you want an answer for, please elaborate
- Q:how much does 1 cubic foot of portland cement weight in water?
- portland cement has a density of 1506 kg/m³ 1 ft³ = 0.0283 m³ that is dry cement, not setup. You didn't specify if it is dry or setup. mass = 1506 kg/m³ x 0.0283 m³ = 42.6 kg The displaced water weighs: density of water at 20C = 0.998 g/cm³ = 998 kg/m³ 998 kg/m³ x 0.0283 m³ = 28.2 kg subtracting, we get 42.6–28.2 = 14.4 kg, or 31.7 lbs. .
- Q:Is there a nontoxic rubber cement product?
- Non Toxic Rubber Cement
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- he removed the old siding and found no wall sheathing? ( plywood) and then started to install new hardiplank? so he just put back like it was before but with diff. type of material... hmmm, unless it was stated in the contract that he was to bring the exterior up to code then, ur in the wrong.....now, u can go after him by reading up on the material, hardiplank, and see if it states that there must be a solid backing or wall sheathing under the siding! if so u got him there for wrongful installation...... either way he should have told u when he found no sheathing under the old siding what was going on....how old is the house and where do u live ( state).....email me for more help.... lic. gen. contractor
- Q:help ! re coloured cement floor?
- Gray cement sealant paint or epoxy the entire floor. Epoxy comes in different colors and is rather appealing to the eye if properly applied.Then you can add sparkles to the epoxy paint or other decorative stuff. Go to the larger hardware stores and shop for epoxies and their additives.
- Q:I just got a model kit, and it says I have to cement plastic parts together? Where do I get cement?
- Polystyrene cement. For some reason it seems to be less well known in the USA than Europe. Use with care; it melts the surfaces together for a tight, strong bond but stray drips can wreck a model; don't squeeze the tube!! Superglue (crazy glue) is safer to use because you can pull the bits apart again if you mess up but it not as good as cement.
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average