1.Large specific surface area.
2.Good thermal conductivity.
Honeycomb ceramic is a new developed porous industrial ceramic. As heat storage body, it has the properties of corrosion resistances, large specific surface area, small heat resistance, good thermal conductivity and excellant thermal-shock resistance performance, realize quickly exchanging heat and reducing energy, widely used in the industrial field. The honeycomb ceramic as the heat exchange media is the key part for heat storaging HTAC ( High Temperature Air Combustion) technology. It is the best choice for RTO, heat exchanger and other environmental protection and energy saving products.
The honeycomb ceramic used as catalyst carrier (used in vehicle):
Used as catalytic converters of gasoline engines, the honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrates are coated by catalyst. At the same time, we improve the specific surface areas and cut down the heat capacity to increase the catalytic function. When the noxious emissions pass through, HC, CO and NOX will be converted into harmless components.
1. High specific surface area: ensure exhaust gas could contact weigh catalyst enough.
2.Stable water absorption: guarantee catalyst could be firmly and evenly coated on the surface of substrate, so it's no waste to the thick coating.
3. We can provide honeycomb ceramic substrate coated and non-coated with noble metal.
4. We can produce the honeycomb ceramic series with different shapes and sizes according to customers’ requirements.
Φ169 X 85.7 x115
Φ169 X 80.8x115
Φ148 X 84x152.4
Φ144.8 X 81.3 x152.4
Φ127 X 63.5x152.4
Φ93 X 61x90
Φ120 .6X 80 x152.4
Φ143 X 98x152.4
Φ147 X 95x152.4
1. There are 300 cells, 400 cells and 600 cells per square inch.
2. All the data is only for reference, specific sizes and hole shapes are according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How to permanently get rid of the cement residue on new cement garage floor?
- Muriatic acid is commonly used to clean concrete. Read and heed ALL of the safety warnings on the bottle. Full face shield, long heavy duty rubber gloves, don't skip anything. The acid is nasty stuff. But it will do the job. Just follow the directions on the bottle for mixing and use. You can get it at any hardware or big box store. Alan
- Q:what is the differance between concrete & cement ?
- concrete tastes like peppermint and cement tastes like rhubarb
- Q:Installing cement board...?
- Are you saying there's 2 layers of boards on top of the floor joists? If yes then removing the top layer would be the way to go if the bottom sub-floor layer is strong enough to not be springy under concentrated loads or if you can beef it up by installing bridging underneath between the joists. If the sub-floor is the only layer then you'd not want to remove that since the structural integrity of the house would be affected and the cement board wouldn't be properly supported.
- Q:How to lay cement blocks?
- Remove 4-6 inches of soil/sod, lay geotech fabric, compact 4-6 inches of D-1 gravel in 2 inch lifts, grade to drain away from structures, screed 1 inch of sand or stone dust and lay blocks on sand. Tap with rubber mallet then sweep sand into the cracks.
- Q:Top 10 interview question about cement marketing?
- dude your list is all screwed up it should be 1. Jordan 2. Kobe 3. Larry Bird 4. Kareem Abdul Jabbar 5. Dwayne Wade
- Q:Cement truck or quikrete?
- You need more than cement for a 16 x 20 pad. You need forms, iron and a lot of muscle to poor and smooth the pad. Mixing that much cement yourself will require the rental of a cement mixer(way too much to do by hand). Bette do some research before you get started.
- Q:i have a really ginormous problem, attraction to cement?
- next time you have some cement, get some--must be wet and ready to dry; form it to whatever you would like(use imagination), let it get hard, (it should be big enough to keep in your pocket or purse) so whenever you feel this sexual urge or sensation getting hold of you hold it, rub it, cress it, or do what you need to do with it so that you can relax and feel fulfilled.
- Q:Cement board or mold resistant greenboard for a bathroom?
- You can use cement board in damp locations but around here it's quite a lot more expensive than greenboard. Greenboard works well and I used it for my entire bathroom because I love long, hot steamy showers and baths. Without greenboard backing the bathroom can start to grow mildew in the drywall.
- Q:what r the raw materials used to make cement?
- Lime, sand and water.
- Q:Which of the two (cement industry or automobile industry) would most likely advertise and why?
- You know it's the auto industry, as I'm sure you've seen tons of car ads but few cement ads. The deal is that you have many separate car companies vying for the business of a market with varied tastes and needs, and so will try to appeal to the part of the market that they believe they can attract. Cement companies are all offering the same product and people looking for cement therefore don't look to ads to decide anything about the quality of different kinds of cement, or who to get it from - anyone near them will do.
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average