1. Good quality and competitive price
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES at any time
Ceramic pall ring has excellent acid and heat resistance, it can resist corrosion of vrious inorganic acids, organic acids, and organic solvents and can be used in high or low temperature condition. The application range is very wide including try towers, absorbing towers, cooling towers, scrubbing towers and actifier towers in chemical industry, metallurgy industry, coal gas industry, oxygen producing industry.
|Specifications (mm)||D*H*δ(mm)||Specific Surface Area(m2/m3)||Void Volume (m2/m3)||Bulk Number (n/m3)||Bulk Density (kg/m3)||Dry Packing Factor(m-1)|
Apparent porosity (%)
- Q:Does cement really float?
- Yes. Lots of boats are made from cement. It all has to do with displacement and shape. Google Ferro Cement Boats.
- Q:what are the properties of cement and water?
- cement consist of Oxides and water forms hydrates of these oxides
- Q:Problems with cement?
- A bit vague, but in general no cement should start to deteriorate so quickly. Was the reinforcement rusty? That will cause spalling (bursting of the concrete) Also a bad mix or improper curing (curing can be immensely important in some applications). There are also any number of chemicals which will deteriorate concrete and many of them are found right there in the ground, but this should take years to occur. If this came out of a Lafarge truck, there is always the possibility that you got a mix intended for someone else (this happens more often than many realize) There really is no excuse for cement to fail so quickly, if this was a pro job I'd have them back ASAP. If it was a personal job, check your delivery docket and if all is well, call the batch plant and get one of the concrete guys out there to take a look. It's rare, but sometimes you just get a bad batch.
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:Mixing Cement (type 2 portland lime and sand)?
- 4:1 ratio is the mix I ve used for over 20 years .. I use 5 gallon buckets and mix in a big tub for this purpose. I also use Type I Portland Cement.The water is about a 1/4 bucket but this varies with how wet/dry the sand is.. You ll want to mix up the sand / cement and then add water. You DON T want it watery and soupy at all.. To much or a wet mix will cause to much shrinkage in this type of use.. You want it wet enough to pack a snowball w/o any water coming out. Then you pack it down and screed it off level and to get your pre set pitch.. Any other questions e mail me thru my avatar, check my qualifications and I ll have help and suggestions.. Add the shower base size and I ll give you quantities needed.. GL
- Q:Since when was it illegal to fill your letter box with cement?
- The premise is, the cement mailbox was intended to cause harm to the guys with bats. His intent to cause harm to them, no matter how small, led to their death. Therefore, his actions ultimately led to their death, making it his fault. Its the real thing. Any action you take that is grossly negligent can land you in deep trouble, no matter what your true intentions were. Same premise, different scenario: How about a simple fight at school? You know, just a couple guys throwing a few punches. Well, one idiot catches a blow to the jaw and drops onto the ground, smashing his head and corner of something/anything. He dies from the head injury, that resulted from fall that resulted from the punch. The guy that simply punched him just ate a murder charge.
- Q:is that a thin set of cement?
- More information is required. Are you placing tile on something? Thin set is for installing ceramic tile over a solid surface floor.
- Q:Looking for ideas on pouring a cement bartop?
- This is one of the trickiest concrete pours (actually placement is the correct term). The long expanse and comfortable overhang makes it so. That being said you need to use some 1/4 steel plates directly on top of the bar to support the weight of the overhang. Can the bar itself support the weight of the cement in the first place? Make sure that the concrete totally covers the steel plate and edge. Use melamine for the forms and screws. Support the melamine form with 1x 3's from the underside of the forms to the floor. Find a friend, family member or friend of a friend who is familiar with concrete placement. Rent a mixer to aid in mixing the cement and use a clean rust free rebar. Assuming you're going to use a concrete stain once the cement cures chose a light colored stain to show of the concrete's texture. Buy some brass square stock approx 1/4x 1/4x 12 and layout them out to form a several rows to act as a draining grid for your bar ware and embed them in your concrete after its floated. Buy small frosted glass votive candle holders and embed them upside down randomly so that you can install an fluorescent light under the bar top and allow light to shine through the randomly placed votive candle glasses. Finally get a back issue of Fine Homebuilding magazine, their september 1999, No. 125 issue has an informative article on Poured-In-Place Concrete Countertops
- Q:Business license to increase the scope of business how to handle the cement
- If you want to operate the cement, directly to the local industrial and commercial departments to change the registration on it, that is, in the scope of business to add a cement enamel to wear the cost of ferry to kill sales. No pre-approval is required.
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- There is little water and water costs, but the guess will not cross to 500km, because the second three times or even four times the cost of transport and storage costs are not small Real estate downturn can be shipped to other The worst result is the overall price drop of 20%, the business will not have to do Well, the way to ask the water fee under the seriousness of the call is what?
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average