1. Good quality and competitive price
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES at any time
Ceramic pall ring has excellent acid and heat resistance, it can resist corrosion of vrious inorganic acids, organic acids, and organic solvents and can be used in high or low temperature condition. The application range is very wide including try towers, absorbing towers, cooling towers, scrubbing towers and actifier towers in chemical industry, metallurgy industry, coal gas industry, oxygen producing industry.
|Specifications (mm)||D*H*δ(mm)||Specific Surface Area(m2/m3)||Void Volume (m2/m3)||Bulk Number (n/m3)||Bulk Density (kg/m3)||Dry Packing Factor(m-1)|
Apparent porosity (%)
- Q:A bag of cement weighing 350 N hangs in equilibrium from three wires as suggested in the figure below.?
- The tension in the third wire is equal to the weight of the bag of cement. The sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal to the tension in the third wire. So, the sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal the weight of the bag of cement. Vertical component = T * sin θ For the left wire, vertical component = T1 * sin 61 For the right wire, vertical component = T2 * sin 41 Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 Since the system is in equilibrium, the magnitude of the horizontal components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal. Horizontal component = T * cos θ Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 T1 = T2 * cos 41/cos 61 Substitute (T2 * cos 41/cos 61) for T1 in Eq#1, and solve for T2. T2 * cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 T2 * (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 350 T2 = 350 ÷ (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 173.4741944 N This is approximately 173.5 N Substitute 173.4741944 for T2 in Eq#1 and solve for T1. Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + 173.4741944 * sin 41 = 350 T1 = (350 – 173.4741944 * sin 41) ÷ sin 61 = 270.0495844 N This is approximately 270 N. To check this answer, substitute both answers in Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 270 * cos 61 = 173.5 * cos 41 131 = 131 This proves that the tensions are correct! I hope that my work has helped you understand how to solve this type of problem.
- Q:What size cement boars for ceramic tile bathroom floor? Big gap!?
- Well to start, I would prep the floor by thin-setting and nailing/screwing cement board to the floor. Use a larger trowel (maybe 1/4x3/8) to help bridge the gaps for a solid bond between the wood and the cement board. Afterwards, use a self leveling compound to eliminate any uneven gaps and to raise the floor level to high high you need it. If the leveler will run under the house from the gaps, use tape or other materials to keep it from flowing through. Use as much leveler as you need to make the height where you desire...and and easy job tiling with the new level floor.
- Q:can i paint cement?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can i paint cement? i need to paint cement. either in the process of doing the cement or after when its dry? which way is the best? it has to be really durable, waterproof.
- Q:Cement Dusts. Are they safe?
- They often used asbestos in cement products to make it more pliable and workable before it was prohibited as a additive. Those sparkly ceilings were about the worse offenders. Even if you have asbestos free dust, it isn't good to breath it. We aren't built to breath dust. When it gets in our lungs it often coats our insides. Usually it takes years to feel the effects. We have aleovea or air sacs that help in the gas exchange in our lungs. The dust can cause them to burst like balloons. The particles then fall down and destroy the next one. Finally you just suffocate. Smoking tobacco helps acerbate the problem. The dust needs to be removed. Watch the sunlight streaming in the windows. You will see little floaters called motes dancing on the beams. When you walk or move you will see an increase in their numbers. These are what is going into your lungs. Yes, take the clothes outside and beat the dust off them. Then wash them to remove the dust stuck to the fibers. Open the windows to help air out the dust that remains. The more dust that remains: the greater the risk to you. The dust is even more devastating to children. The younger they are the more lasting damage it can produce.
- Q:Does the cement/glue for your braces come off o.o?
- Dental Glue For Braces
- Q:What dissolves clumping cat litter on cement?
- vinagar and a little salt that melts ice
- Q:WHY CAN'T I MAKE CEMENT??!?! [[WhuddleWorld]]?
- to mix a cement, u need this : 1 bag full of cement a bottle of water ( u need oil to pump water. for oil, just go to gadget n gizmos, enter the 1st lab, click oil can near pink tube) sand ( get it free at playground (NE ww) bucket ( talk to farmer noggin, then search it by clicking around a pile of hay in farmer barn.. keep clicking till you find it) a trowel ( go to hickory hardware n woodworks, click a garden spade which is hanging on the wall. just keep clicking around it till u'll receive msg that wud kraft let u borrowed his trowel) now only u can mix it by clicking ur bucket in ur omnimbus. click use bucket and u now can start mixing it by dragging the items in correct order. 1. bucket, 2. cement. 3. water. 4. sand now u just mix the cement and make sure u carry the it. go to charlie fountain and click the statue. n dont forget to talk to chelsea to receive your awards.. hope this help all whuddles.. cheer up!!!
- Q:Describe how concrete is made from cement?
- Concrete is made from 4 elements: portland cement, sand, aggregate ( rock) and water. The ratio when mixing concrete by hand is one round nosed shovel full of cement, 3 round shovels of sand, 1 shovel of gravel and water to get the consistency of heavy toothpaste. The consistency can be thinner if adding to a form holding the concrete say in a tube buried in the ground to support a deck. You add the dry ingredients and using a hoe, mix until all the ingredients are one uniform color ( no longer sand or cement) which can take 3-5 minutes. Next start by adding a little water and bring the mix to the water with the hoe. Continue doing this until all the dry ingredients are thoroughly mixed and wetted to the consistency you wish. Want to avoid all this: buy premixed bags of Concrete Mix at Home Depot under $4 a bag for small projects. If you are contemplating a larger project you need more information about concrete finishing before ordering a load from a company that mixes it and delivers it to your house for you to spread around.
- Q:Cement on teeth from braces?
- I know...tell me about it. I hav braces now..and i still remember the day i got them put on. The cement should wear down a bit. My mouth was so sore, so many canker sores, but enough with that. I know that cemement gets REALLY annoying cause i have some on my teeth too, but i don't notice it anymore. but then again that's just me. Everybody is different. I can't say how long it will be until you don't notice it, but i can say that in a while you won't even know it is there. Sometimes i don't even remember that i hav braces on my teeth! Don't worry, you won't notice it in while and just think after they come off you'lll have beautiful teeth! all nice and straight.
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average