1. Good quality and competitive price
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES at any time
Ceramic pall ring has excellent acid and heat resistance, it can resist corrosion of vrious inorganic acids, organic acids, and organic solvents and can be used in high or low temperature condition. The application range is very wide including try towers, absorbing towers, cooling towers, scrubbing towers and actifier towers in chemical industry, metallurgy industry, coal gas industry, oxygen producing industry.
|Specifications (mm)||D*H*δ(mm)||Specific Surface Area(m2/m3)||Void Volume (m2/m3)||Bulk Number (n/m3)||Bulk Density (kg/m3)||Dry Packing Factor(m-1)|
Apparent porosity (%)
- Q:Space between cement board and tub flange?
- It won't look right doing it your way. You need to add another layer of cement board or take cement board off and fur framing out 1/2 . Watch out if this is on wall with tub faucets as your trim ring for valves may be out too far after you add 1/2. Do all sides so they match.
- Q:How do I put on a bronze finish on a cement statue?
- There are various paints that might be used. However cement can be a problem when it comes to paint,because it is acidic.There is process called acid washing or maybe it's acid staining a process for applying color to existing cement ,primarily floors, that you might look into. Google cement colorants, cement stains etc. Most of the information available on the net applies to industrial application,floor coloring ,architectural applications. Working with cement can be hard on the hands so use some rubber gloves.
- Q:how to set up a cement slab?
- with wood stakes and nails a level or laser string line sledge hammer. Need more info to help
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- Why are you planning to hide behind a brick/cement wall? LOL!! Yes depending on what type of grenade is deployed a brick or cement wall is nothing to blow through. You would be surprised at what a concussion grenade will do to a wall.
- Q:How can I keep cement from cracking while it dries?
- Cement Crack
- Q:I would like to ask: inside the building materials, water-based products, cement-based products What does this mean?
- And 'water-based' products corresponding to the 'oil-based' products, mainly in the coatings, waterproofing agents, adhesives and other liquid products have this distinction. Oil-based products in the use of chemical solvents, solvent evaporation after use, odor, and may even contain harmful health formaldehyde, benzene and other substances, so oil-based products are considered not environmentally friendly. Water-based products because the volatile out of the water, so do not produce tragic trace of the main tube fly 攮 read homecoming, ridicule, harmless to the environment. The cementitious material is cemented in cement to distinguish it from lime, gypsum, magnesium oxychloride or organic materials as a cementitious material.
- Q:how do i tile over cement floor?
- since you have concrete already you wont need concrete or fiber board. you can just lay right over it. go to the harware store, get your thinset,tile and grout. put down your thinset with an edged trowel,square your tiles with tile spacers(dont forget to square the tile run with the rest of the room) then sponge in your grout.
- Q:what happens if you get rubber cement on your hands?
- Rubber cement will rub off easily. You should get it off as quickly as practical. The glue does contain chemicals, and isn't the best thing to absorb.
- Q:What is the cement used in dental braces?
- It's called, simply enough, dental cement, but chemically, it's usually zinc phosphate. Sometimes the zinc phosphate is mixed with polyacrylic acid, creating polycarboxylate cement. and in response to the additional detail: I don't know how the zinc phosphate cement is removed, but for the carboxylate, they use organic acids (especially citric, I think).
- Q:What I will need to cement the outside of my house?
- i recommend cement mix..the 'just add water' kind. My dad makes railings and when installs them on a sidewalk or concrete stairs, that what he uses. you can go to your local hardware store where they might have some. (home depot, sears, etc.)
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average