Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x20x16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:my mechanic says i have loose bearings can i drive with these?
- Wow that does sound like alot for some wheel bearings to tell you the truth they but for that ls I dont know they could cost a pretty penny and might take alot of work but I really never seen a wheel bearing that was hard to replace so go to your local parts store and price out wheel bearings and see what they come to
- Q:Wheel Hub or Bearings??
- Well I am not too sure about nissan but I know for certain on the newer chevy vehicles. the wheel bearing is in a hub assembly and the whole hub has to be replaced, probably why people have told you both, cause on newer cars it is the same thing. Best bet you could call a parts store and tell them you need to price front wheel bearing for your vehicle. that will at least give you an idea for the parts end of it. Mind you labor is about 100 to 150 an hour depending on the shop. GOOD LUCK,
- Q:What kind of bearings do i need?
- If the crank has been previously turned, undersize bearings often has a designation on the back side of the shell, 20 being .020 undersize. If the bearings are in really bad shape, the crank may have been damaged and you'll either need to get it turned or see about getting one already reconditioned from an auto parts store. And like chris said, usually standard and undersize are all the same price. When you were asked what kind, were you clear that you needed main bearings or was he asking if you were talking about main or rod bearings?
- Q:application of bearings in our real life??
- Axle wheels on PWC trailer.
- Q:What are the best Longboard wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks on the market?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are the best Longboard wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks on the market? Im getting a new long board and deciding to buy everything separately. I want to get some really good stuff cause its for my Bday and I want it to last a longtime. So what are some goodlong boardd wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks if I want to go fast? and what durometer for the wheels? I was...
- Q:Can anyone explain me bearings?
- Here's a video explaining bearings. Did you have a specific question regarding bearings?
- Q:How does the abec bearing rating system work on skateboard bearings?
- i've got been using Black Panther Swiss bearings in a pair boards for some years. they have been sturdy and supply sturdy speed, adequate to do grinds interior the 9ft end of the pool. The ABEC score has little to do with speed. It merely pertains to tolerances in manufacture and use in extreme speed equipment. It has not something to do with the suitability of a bearing for skateboarding. it relatively is why maximum extreme-end bearings are actually not ABEC rated, as they are designed especially for skateboards.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace the rod bearings in a 1987 Pontiac Fiero?
- the only thing about that is if the bearings are knocking then the crank might be scared. i believe i would stay clear of that car. something made those bearings go, maybe a bad oil pump.
- Q:Which bearing is better? Rush Hybrid Bearings or Bones Reds?
- dude you know what you need, rush all weather bearings. i got them, and 2 days ago, my board fell in the POOL!!!!!! the whole board sunk! my board is ok amazingly, it was in their for almost like, 2 minutes(its longer then you think), and my bearings are still workin brand new.no rust or anythings. their water and rust proof, their awsome too!!!! but get the rush hybrids if you dont get the ones i just told you about lol. sorry for the whole story ****.
- Q:Do Minn Kota electric motors use oil or ball bearings?
- The answer to your questions are yes they use oil and bearings.Without bearings it wouldn't last very long and without the oil to keep the bearings lubricated it would last even less.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range