Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x20x13.5
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- It's often more economical to just buy a whole rear-axle from the same car from a breakers-yard, and have that fitted, than pay for VERY specialist work on the car you have, which if it isn't done EXACTLY right, can lead to you experiencing problems later on with the same issue. Working on diffs is a special type of black magic, best left to guys with stars on their hats who ply their trade at midnite deep in the forest... Far easier to just get on the phone, find a rear-end for your '98-model Whateveritis, and have that fitted.
- Q:How Much is a Rod Bearings instillation?
- why do u think u need con rod bearings replaced? if they are making a knocking noise u will need more than just new bearings crank will need regrinding. so the price could be any ones guess.
- Q:Is it normal to have to change my wheel bearings and tie rods every couple of weeks when I offroad?
- What size tires are you running? The number one rule of off roading is to drive as slow as possible but as fast as necessary. I am a avid off roader and have over 1500 trail miles with my Land Rover and over 500 miles with a Mitsubishi that I had and have never once broken anything. So my first suggestion is to slow down, if you insist on not treading lightly and ruining it for the rest of us then bigger tiers aired down will provide a softer landing. But seriously, please Tread Lightly, they are closing trails left and right here in MI because people are abusing them and ruining the joys of off roading for the rest of us. We pack the cooler and dog and take the kids out all the time, they love it as much as we do. Until you get the ssholes in the big super moded trucks doing 50mph down the trails pretending that they are in the Baja 1000 with mud and dirt and endangered flowers flying everywhere. It should be legal to shoot these people.
- Q:is it good to have openings on your longboard bearings?
- Providing you keep the shielding on the one side facing outwards. They should be fine like any other bearings, easy clean and lubing. However you'll have to service them more often. Buddy of mine has a similar case with the bones reds and they work superbly like any bearing out there. Either way your longboarding experience is not going to be affected by it in anyway.
- Q:beginner skateboard bearings?
- Always okorder.com
- Q:Where can i buy steel ball bearings ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Question about wheel bearings?
- Did you check........................ 01. tyre outer surface for Flat spots on the wheel balancing machine. 02. rim condition for any defect on the wheel balancing machine. 03.axial and radial play of the wheel on the wheel balancing machine. 04. ball joints and suspension arm rubber bushes. 05. any bending over an accident....... if above are ok fix the wheel to the vehicle and lift that side a little using a trolly jack. hold the wheel from the upper tightly and check for a bearing play by pushing and pulling........
- Q:a skit on bearings?
- For information on our products and services please click on the relevant link below.
- Q:how to change bearings on 1980 blazer?
- what bearings front axle bearings,crank bearings,rear axle bearings got to be more info.
- Q:I have bent some of my skateboard bearings and now the wheels seem to go sort of wiggle but not badly?
- If your bearings are dented, there is nothing that can be done about it. Either suffer with the wiggling until the bearings fail, or replace them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range