Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x20x13.5
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:How do you get the bearings on your Skateboard to go faster?
- um ok take it from a skater that has been riding for 5 years f**k wd40. what you need to do is pop the shields off put the bearings in a small container and fill it with any of these thing (gas, rubbingalcoholl,vodkaa or gin) the go to a skate shop and get bones speed cream or fkd oil something like that and lubricate then you'll you'll be good to go the reason why you dont us wd40 is because it eat bearing retainer and causes them to break faster
- Q:Are andale skateboard bearings out yet?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- Q:Maths Plse help ~ Bearings, length & triangular running course?
- Q:What are some fast skateboard bearings bearings?
- If you can spend a lot of money, bones swiss ceramics are the best bearings out there, but run around $120-160. Any bearings that cost around $20 or more are fast, but brand-wise the highest quality are bones. By standards, bones reds are the highest quality for the price. Almost every skater uses bones reds. They cost $20 and are better than flip, panther, and other bearings at the same price. They are quite a lot faster, and a lot more durable as well.
- Q:Where can I get carrier bearings for an 08 ford fusion without buying the whole drive shaft?
- Ford Carrier Bearing
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- Is the needle roller and cage assembly? Or with stamping outer ring needle roller bearings?
- Q:I put bigger wheels on my Golf and now it sounds like a bearings gone, but Mechanic says they're fine?
- Hi, the front wheel bearings on the golf's are not a tapered type and are very hard to check for freeplay / wear when car is jacked up...I have worked for VW for 30 years and changed many of the front pressed in type bearings....the only sure way of testing which side bearing is noisy is to spin the wheel up to a high speed with car jacked up and feel the bottom of the shock behind the wheel hub were the hub is bolted to it, if the bearing is worn you will feel a grinding sensation through the hub. This can be very dangerous if you are not careful....we used a mobile wheel balancing machine to spin each wheel up while, it was jacked up on one side... I would not try this if I was you with no training...Get a 2nd opinion from your local VW specialist or come and see me if you are in NW UK...
- Q:98 Dodge pu - had overhaul , new crank shaft & bearings, still loses oil pressure.?
- so you replaced the oil pump, crank and bearings and still have no oil press. hot or cold? did you check the bearing clearances when you put it together? what were they? did you replace the cam bearings? doese it make any knocking noises? are you checking the pressure with a manual gauge or the one in the dash? the one in the dash is useless. now i see that i ansmwered your other question a few days ago. what did your bearings look like when you took them out? i also thought of one other thing. i have seen people somehow bolt the oil pump up without getting the driveshaft into the pump. you wouldn't have any pressure at all ever. do you have pressure cold?
- Q:when do you need to buy new skateboard bearings?
- Well if they still work, why are you gonna buy new ones? I wouldn't buy new ones unless they get caught, or I totally bust it out. But if you buy new ones you will definitely feel a difference. New bearings are smoother faster and overal more comfortable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range