Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x20.5D
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:how often should you clean your skateboard bearings?
- I personally dont clean mine at all but if you want to then thats good. I would just google it you could get a lot of info.
- Q:bearings on 2001 jetta?
- NO! We don't know what bearings you are talking about. There are many rotating parts in a car. Don't you think they would all have bearings? Wheel bearings, axle bearings, cam bearings, crank bearings, water pump bearings, alternator bearings, power steering pump bearings.......What ones would you like to know about?
- Q:Can I use this on my longboard bearings?
- Mr. Clean is water based, it will cause the bearings to rust. Use a solvent based cleaner. I use denatured alcohol. Once the bearings are clean, use a skateboard bearing lubricant.
- Q:seat ibiza front bearings?
- A lot depends on the type of bearing. Generally, you can get the bearing out either with a press, or if you do not have a press or access to a press, you can use a tube or socket of near the right size and push them out with this and the use of a hammer. Before you do this, heat the metal surrounding the bearing to expand the housing to facilitate the extraction of the bearing. Nip into LOWS; go to the plumbers section and purchase gas-blowtorch. This will help heating t he metal surrounding the bearing. DO NOT HEAT THE BEARING ITSELF, okay. Once out, the replacement is simple. Again, heat the metal to help the bearing slip in easier. Use a piece of wood to tap the bearing in with a hammer to tap and seat the new bearing in. Good to go .. Best wishes, Dr Antony (45 years of doing it myself)
- Q:Trying to buy skate bearings from non-skate company... what are the dimensions of longboard bearings?
- i wouldn't do that if i were you. i don't skate long boards myself, but as i'm changing my set up every few months, the LEAST important thing is bearings. just get them from the skateshop, but don't bother with the decent ones. you'd be surprised that there isn't much difference between bones ceramics and the cheapest skateshop bearings with no brandname. i've also found, the more expensive, the easier they break.so don't bother with industrial bearings, save time by getting the cheapest bearings from a skateshop. +/- $10.
- Q:How to take care of skateboard bearings?
- vehicles and wheels you may in simple terms wipe off with a humid cloth. For bearings you may desire to purchase a bones bearing purifier bottle and fluid for it and it will clean them. once you clean them use a low viscosity bearing lube for speedier bearings. My famous bearing lube is Bones velocity cream
- Q:How do you take out a front rim bearings?
- You'll need a tool called a slide hammer and the proper associated fittings to remove rim bearings. Personally, I wouldn't reuse bearings that were removed. These are often cheap enough to just purchase new without worry that soon you'll be replacing them soon. Since you're dealing with bicycle bearings, they're going to be pretty cheap. Industrial and vehicle related bearings will cost more. The slide hammer attachement basically grabs the bearing pack from the inside diameter where the shaft would slide through. the attachment is connected to the slide hammer. you hold the rim down and slide the hammer weight towards you or upwards in a fast motion.
- Q:beginner skateboard bearings?
- the free ones unless your looking for speed i remember my first skateboard, i had some bones reds and they were too fast so i tightened them up to make them slower lol and now their the worst ever. but if you want some good ones then you need to know how to clean them and take them off your wheels first.
- Q:Does anyone know what the automotive oil additive for bad rod bearings is called?
- a) How do you know for sure it's the rod bearings and not the main bearings or a worn out oil pump? b) There is no temporary fix for worn out engine bearings if they're really worn and you are experiencing rod knock and extremely low oil pressure, but a higher viscosity oil and one of the many additives out there such as Lucas high mileage oil stabilizer might get you by for a short while IF and only if you don't run your engine very hard. Keep the rpm and speed as low as practical and be sure the oil temp stays low.
- Q:which climate cause skateboard bearings to spin faster in the heat or in cold climate?Does heat cause bearings
- cold temps would make them go faster if you have metal bearings because they expand which causes more friction. Im pretty sure ceramic bearing dont expand and that is why they are so expensive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range