Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Question about skateboard bearings.?
- Yeah guy. Of direction so one can be first-rate. I've performed that earlier than while I was once more youthful due to the fact I had not anything else lol. Yeah, simply positioned it on and roll your wheels and positioned extra on. Do that for a couple of days in a row and your bearings will probably be spinning and spinning and spinning!
- Q:Can you put abec7 bearings in a wave board?
- ABSOLUTELY! I've been ridin' The Wave for a couple of years now, and I def switched over to better bearings once I was ready. You def want to make sure that you have mastered ridin' the board before you make the switch. I'm pretty sure that Street Surfing is going to start making upgrades available, but until then, go for it. Just be ready for the faster speed. If you haven't checked out their website I'd give it a look, some cool vids/pics there, even some 'how to' vids if you're looking for some tricks to do ( THEWAVE.COM ). Hope that helps you out, the answer to your question is YES! Upgrading the bearings is something that anyone can do to their wave board, I would actually suggest it for more experienced riders. See ya on the Streets!!!
- Q:Would regular skateboard bearings work for a longboard?
- Yes okorder.com/
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- I didn't find a modelIt should be non-standard
- Q:Trouble locating bearing for wheel of 2002 Hyundai Sonata. Do Hyundai bearings come with numbers on them?
- What type of shop did you take it to. Your personal mechanic or a Hyundai dealer. Is the car under 100,000 miles, it should be under warranty 10years 100,000 powertrain warranty and those type of bearings are powertrain. If you cant get them warrantied because of not being original owner or something stupid then just get a spindle from a junkyard have the shop your taking it to put the correct bearing in the spindle from a junkyard and that should solve your problems if there any ?'s email me
- Q:How do I work out this bearings problem?
- This problem needs some thought since when you use directions North and bearing 0 degrees is at the top of the page But, in math, if you use degrees, 0 is usually to the right. To translate, so your calculator will give the correct answer, subtract the bearings from 90 degrees. So 90 degrees minus 53 degrees equals 37 degrees. The distance to the east is equal to cosine of 37 degrees times 15km = 12 km Sine of 37 degrees times 15km equals 9km So the first leg he ended up 12 km east and 9 km north of original position. Then to translate the 112 degrees, subtract it from 90 to get -22 degrees Cosine of -22 times 7km equals 6.5 km and Sin -22 times 7km equals -2.6km. The second leg took him 6.5km farther east and 2.6km south since the 2.6 was negative, it is in the direction south. Next, add the two together Cos + Cos for the travel east and you get 12 + 6.5 so he ended up 18.5km east of the starting point Add the Sines for the north/south directions. 9 -2.6=6.4 km north of starting position.
- Q:Need new bearings which ones should i get?
- What bearings? ABEC 5 is just a bearing grade......dosent tell anybody anything other than you currently have ABEC grade 5 bearings. What size, What part do they go on, How many do you need?
- Q:when do you need to buy new skateboard bearings?
- If you see they stop after 2sec then your bearings needs to be changed as soon as possible but if they are slower you should clean them up with gasoline or lubricant I think that good skate board bearings will last maybe 8 or 9 month if you take care of them properly means cleaning them at least every two weeks.
- Q:what are the bearings in the neck of a dirtbike called?
- Steering Head Bearing , upper and lower frame neck bearing , neck bearing
- Q:Bearings??? I have a skateboarding question?
- Yeah guy. Of direction so as to be quality. I've performed that earlier than whilst I was once more youthful when you consider that I had not anything else lol. Yeah, simply positioned it on and roll your wheels and positioned extra on. Do that for a couple of days in a row and your bearings shall be spinning and spinning and spinning!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range