Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:How do you CHANGE WHEEL BEARINGS on a Suzuki Quad?
- use a long skinny punch to drive the old bearings out from the opposite side... then use a socket of the proper diameter and a hammer to carefully drive the new bearings and seals(when applicable)into place....I recommend buying the manual for your particular machine, they can save you a lot of money and headaches...
- Q:How much is a good set of spark plug return bearings? ?
- Before you go ahead with this, Ford has a recall notice. Look up FoBU-115-H1T. This could save you the $2000. The problem is these are side sensitive. The CW spin bearings are specifically installed in spark plugs 1-4 while the CCW spin bearings are for spark plugs 5-8. If your car was built on a Monday, they were most likely installed backwards. Check your vin number regarding your build date. The muffler charging valve is a typical scam from most independents and quick change lube places. This valve is self cleaning in the GTs during high RPM driving. If you perform redline shifts, as you should in a GT, your muffler charging valve will last the life of your engine. For those who have V6's, you should consult your Ford Service department for scheduled maintenance. I hope this helps.
- Q:Changing a camshaft without replacing the bearings?
- Risky but it's your cam shaft. Bearings and lifters are usually replaced with the camshaft. But then again years ago people would lay a strip of leather between bearings to take up any play. I wouldn't try that either today.
- Q:Bearings popping out of longboard wheels?
- please post in the proper category this is Cycling, as in Bicycling not Skateboarding
- Q:what are the best skateboarding bearings ?
- dude red bearings and bones GOOD LUCK DUDE XD...
- Q:Rush abec 9 titanium bearings or the blind lifetakers for my skateboard?
- Abec isn't a brand you morons, it's a rating system. I've skated a few Rush Abec 5's before, they were really smooth bearings but they didn't last as long as some bearings I've had in the past. The only Blind Lifetakers I know of was a series of wheels they brought out about a decade ago, and they were horrible haha. If they are now doing bearings under the same name, I haven't tried them out. However Dwindle products (Blind, Almost, Enjoi, etc) have been great quality recently, so they might be worth a try. I'm sorry that wasn't much help on your decision, but with a lot of things in skateboarding, you have to try them out for yourself to see if you like them personally, as different people like different things. I personally skate Bones Super Swiss, they are expensive but a set usually lasts me about 2 years, so they are worth the money in the long run.
- Q:does gasoline make ur bearings faster?
- Yes...by washing away the very grease that lubricates and protects them...So does gasoline make bearings run faster?..Yes....Makes them wear out much faster also!
- Q:how long do skatebaord bearings last?
- Depends on what kinda they are. I've seen cheap $10 Abec 3s and 5s works just as fine as some Bones bearings. As long as you take care of them, they will stay in good condition. But since a decent set of bearings don't cost all that much, just use them until you feel like changing them. I've skated for 5 years and I had a set of bearings that lasted me through out the year. Bones REDS? I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the name. But they are really durable. They ain't fast, but they are durable.
- Q:how does a spindle transmit power to the wheel hub if there are bearings beween them? ?
- The bearings allows the rotor to spin freely , without them it would be metal to metal . That would really slow your down and cost alot more to run.
- Q:How Many Bearings Are Required For Hockey Rollerblades?
- Longboard = 8 bearings Hockey skates = 16 bearings in both skates So you could use them for your hockey skates OR Use them for your longboard which will leave 8 spare bearings. (you could use the other 8 for one skate only)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range