Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Good skateboard+bone swiss bearings for under 90-80$?
- A okorder.com. Keep in mind that if you go with the pro set, after your deck breaks you only need to spend 60 on a new one since you can save the trucks wheels and bearings.
- Q:What kind of bearings should I buy for speed?
- I use Bones Swiss bearings and they have been very responsive and have made a big difference. If you want to know how fast a bearing is most have abec ratings, nine being the highest. However, as Bones Swiss are of better quality and faster than most bearings, they have omitted the abec rating. I highly reccommend the Bones Swiss bearings and if you want to get better than those, you get the ceramics. They are much more expensive though.
- Q:how do you take the bearings out from the wheel?
- push it with a screw driver
- Q:Trying to buy skate bearings from non-skate company... what are the dimensions of longboard bearings?
- i wouldn't do that if i were you. i don't skate long boards myself, but as i'm changing my set up every few months, the LEAST important thing is bearings. just get them from the skateshop, but don't bother with the decent ones. you'd be surprised that there isn't much difference between bones ceramics and the cheapest skateshop bearings with no brandname. i've also found, the more expensive, the easier they break.so don't bother with industrial bearings, save time by getting the cheapest bearings from a skateshop. +/- $10.
- Q:What Bones Swiss Bearings Are Better?
- YES!!! they are way better then reds. but me personally i dont like spending that much for bearings so i stick with reds cuz they last long and are just as good
- Q:If I put loose bearings in my bottom bracket how much space am I supposed to leave?
- Never use old bearings with new ones. The old ones are worn and no longer the same size as the new ones. If properly installed, bearing retainers should never be damaged in a bottom bracket. I have a Campagnolo bottom bracket on one of my bikes. The bearing retainers in that bottom bracket are the ones that came with it when I bought it in 1973. I have changed the ball bearings several times but I kept the bearing retainers. If your bearing retainers are being damaged it is because of improper installation or other damage. Since you also had trouble with damaged bearing retainers in your headset, I vote for improper installation
- Q:changed rod bearings can affect timing? plus a timing memory refresh?
- If all you did was replace the rod bearings then depending on the crankshaft condition if in perfect condition then start at the basic. 1) Remove #1 spark plug 2) Remove the distributor cap 3) Put you finger in the #1 spark plug hole and have someone crank the engine (it can not hurt you) 4) If the timing is correct when you feel the compression the rotor will be pointing at #1 if it is off then remove the dist and reset it, if all is good then check other things as points and vacuum hoses as well as carburetor choke setting. 5) If the engine has old ignition points then check the gap or just replace them and set the dwell correctly and you should be OK, make sure the wiring is correct as well as the cap is not cracked and the rotor is new. Good luck and God bless you.
- Q:what is the difference between the bearings N 342, NJ 342 and NU 342?
- N design Inside track with two unitary flanges, while outside track without flange. Axes's axial displacement to bearing block can be endured by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. NU design The outside track of NU design bearings has two unitary flanges, while inside track without flange. Axis's axial displacement to bearing block can be duded by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. Due to the reason of manufacture and maintenance, two flanges of outside track of NU design big bearings showed on drawing maybe not unitary, but with loose fit-up flange rings. NJ design Outside track has two unitary flanges, inside track also with one unitary flange. Therefore, these bearings suitable for the axial orientation of axes from one direction. Since their design and usage are for different purposes I would say no they are not interchangeable.
- Q:How much for rear wheel bearings...?
- Parts and labor will be in the area of around $450.00 plus tax...
- Q:what kind of bearings are great for speed on skateboards?
- Don't use WD-40 it ***** up your bearings. To lube them just take them out of the wheels and usually the inside part isn't covered and just put in Bones Speed Cream or some other skateboard company lube in them. Sometimes the inside part is covered, if it is you might be able to take it off but sometimes you can't and the ones that you can't take them off then you can't lube them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range