Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:how do you clean Ur bearings?Ty!?
- If the bearings aren't sealed, blast the insides where all the little ball bearings are with a degreaser spray, or WD-40 if you have no degreaser. Repack the bearings with some white lithium grease. You can get that in a small tube for a couple bucks--plenty to do all your bearings with.
- Q:what brand makes good bearings and trucks?
- bones makes the best bearings ceramics and Swiss 6 are there fastest but pretty expensive if u want a cheaper alternative bones reds aren't quite as good but only 10-$20 as for trucks, tensor makes the lightest about 25% lighter than an average one or something like that. But the bushings are very hard so u may want to swap them out. but they also have alot of features, a lower kingpin to make grinds smoother and nibs to make them more responsive. magnessium is easier to break than aluminum but aluminum bends easier and since tensor uses both itll be hard to break or bend them
- Q:about bearings?
- I have seminar too. So I want that which means seminar ISO standards Journal Bearings, so that makes it OK.
- Q:How to clean Bones Reds bearings for skateboard?
- I actually just lubed my bearings yesterdday. Don't use Wd-40 it may seem better but it attracts more dirt than it would normally. Since you have Bones get Bones Speed Cream RF. Bones also make cleaning easy for there is only one shield that needs to be taken off which is the red shield. To take them of just get a thumb tack and go in the gap between the metal and the shield and put it in and pry it off. It will then snap back in after cleaning. Also when you buy Speed Cream it gives you all the instructions.
- Q:which climate cause skateboard bearings to spin faster in the heat or in cold climate?Does heat cause bearings
- if there just bones RED not swiss i guess they wont work as good in cold like in the heat because the cold causes humidity and if they get wet they wont work right
- Q:Inserting Skateboard bearings?
- Do not put grease, grease will wreak your bearings. The best thing to do is buy a skate tool that can help you insert them. If you dont want to do that simply put the bearing on the wheel (where it needs to go) and put the wheel on the truck with the bearing still on the wheel facing the truck. Then just simply push down on the wheel and the bearing will pop into place.
- Q:scooter ,skateboard bearings?
- yes skateboard bearings fit into scooter wheels to but i prefer to get swiss bearings cause they go on forever
- Q:what are moter bearings and how hard are they to put into a gas engine?
- The crankshaft turns in bearings. To replace them you have to disassemble the engine. If the crankshaft is worn a machine shop might have to grind it for undersized bearings.
- Q:How do you use ball bearings to support axial force?
- There are pressure bearings which are installed (in your case) at the bottom of a vertical rotating shaft to support the weight or downward pressure of it and reduce friction. Those bearings are usually roller or needle bearings. I have seen them also with steel balls but having an identical top and bottom plate or ring. It is unwise to use regular ball bearings with an inner and outer ring for that.
- Q:how to replace wheel bearings on a 97 ford aspire?
- I already did replace a front wheel bearing on my 97 Aspire about six years ago. I needed a hydraulic press but managed to do it by using a socket the right size to hammer the bearing center down on the wheel flange tube. This wheel bearing is still working fine today on a car that sees 8000 to 10000 miles per year. I bought this car in July 2000 and it currently has 180,000 miles on it. I put Mobil one synthetic oil in it when I first bought it and it still runs like new. I do not recommend installing the front wheel bearings with a hammer. It's too tricky.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range