Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- Seems not.Cam bearings are also called roller bearings and bolt bearings.
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- The needle bearings with an inner diameter of 17mm have various forms.1. needle roller and cage assembly2. press outer ring needle roller bearing3. solid needle roller bearingsPermissible rotation speed of needle and cage assemblies:Grease lubrication: 16000rpmOil lubrication: 26000rpmAllowable speed of needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring:Grease lubrication: 12000rpmOil lubrication: 19000rpmAllowable rotational speed of solid needle roller bearings:Grease lubrication: 13000rpmOil lubrication: 20000rpm
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- For the shaft, the bearing seat is fixed in the case, if the load direction remains unchanged, then take the shaft and cone fitting, the bearing seat and the outer loose. But the press pin of the outer ring is different. The outer ring and the bearing seat of the outer ring needle roller bearing must be tightly matched, or interference fit, because the roundness of the raceway of the outer ring can be ensured. However, another function of interference fit is to a certain degree of fixed outer ring. For needle rollers, most of them are sufficient. Do not forget the characteristics of needle roller bearings - they do not bear axial force. Then, when installing, can I use the seat block to limit the position? The answer was No. Please note the stamping of the outer ring bearing, both sides are asymmetrical. In order to fit the needle and cage, one lip of the outer ring needs annealing so it is very soft. Because it is very soft, so the installation of this side can not be pressed to the end cap or shoulder and so on. The correct installation method is the installation tool and do a simple calculation of some, there is no longer enough.
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter.
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The copper sleeve and the shaft are surface contact, and the bearing capacity is large;The needle roller of needle roller bearing is several line contact, and it has less bearing capacity than copper sleeve;The sliding friction, friction force is large, suitable for low speed and heavy load, preferably with good lubrication, in static pressure under the condition of high speed, such as grinding machine is of high speed and heavy load static and vibration resistance than good bearing;The latter is rolling friction, and the transmission efficiency is higher, suitable for medium speed.
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- Is the needle roller and cage assembly? Or with stamping outer ring needle roller bearings?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range