Specifications of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles Used for River Construction:
-Reinforced filtering road geotextile
TDS of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles Used for River Construction:
Unit weight, g/m2
Weight tolerance, %
Break strength, ≥kN/m
CBR burst strength,
Tear strength, ≥kN
Width tolerance, %
Break elongation, %
EOS O90, mm
Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s
- Q:300g geotextile GB thickness is how much
- There are a variety of geotextiles. If it is non-woven, then upstairs said correct. If it is woven type, that is not right, it should be about 1mm.
- Q:800g / m2 non-woven geotextile vertical permeability coefficient is generally how much
- 800g / m2 non-woven geotextile vertical permeability coefficient is: 6.1 × 10-2
- Q:What is the meaning of the process equipment and equipment for producing geotextiles?
- What is the meaning of the process equipment and equipment for producing geotextiles?
- Q:Geotextile gbt17640-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:Hello I have a bitter please: can help me get a geotextile vertical permeability coefficient test of the original records and reports
- Hello, can only help you this, do not know useful to you useless factory production geotextile geomembrane drainage board
- Q:Is the polyester nonwoven fabric geotextile?
- Not geotextile. Polyester non-woven fabrics: mainly used for construction, roof waterproof as a base cloth, attached to the above sand, cement, etc., to prevent the role of sand leakage. Nonwovens are often used in construction and are a measure to prevent cracks. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
- Q:Geotextile back to the pebble and geotextile bag what inspection batch
- I professional production geomembrane geotextile and other materials, wish smooth
- Q:Waterproof and protective layer between which type of geotextile isolation layer
- Personally think to take impervious geotextile. Anti-seepage geotextile has excellent water permeability, filterability, durability, can be widely used in railways, highways, sports museum, dams, hydraulic construction, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. Mainly staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile and split film woven geotextile. Check the original post & gt; & gt; trouble to adopt, thank you!
- Q:The secondary lining of the tunnel to install the vertical ring to the blind pipe hanging geotextile waterproof board
- See the progress of the project
- Q:Geotextile detection sampling, how many meters
- General a square meter can be, I professional production
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range