It is mainly used in oilfield, industrial mining, geological exploration and other industries for well drilling, workover and transferring long-distance liquid.
1.Triplex single-acting reciprocating pump
2.Reasonable design for easy maintenance and repair
3.Matching with bi-metal liner
4.Available to match with different suction systems
5.Matching with power according to different constructions
6.Equipment with shock-resistant, necessary spare parts, special tools
Suction pipe dia.
Input rotating speed
Discharge pipe dia.
Main Technical Parameters
90% mechanical efficiency and 100% volumetric efficiency
Cylinder liner diameter （mm)
Theoretical displacement （L/s）
- Q:How is it like to be a Machinery Repairman (MR) in the navy?
- How many times are you going to ask this?
- Q:Mechanical design, manufacture and automation
- Mechanical design is mainly focused on the design of more subjects. Mechanical manufacturing technology is more than speaking, my years of experience in mechanical manufacturing application study of the broader, better job.
- Q:Whats the name of the movie where all of the machinery comes to life and starts killing the humans?
- Are you referring to Maximum Overdrive? Based on a Stephen King short story.
- Q:Antique tool/machinery appraisal?
- Find a local thrift/antiques shop. They will know of appraisers in your area. BTW: Unless the tools belonged to his father they are just old tools. Some people like displaying old tools in their work hop, but unless they are im mint conditoin they arn't worth all that much.
- Q:Machinery accidents?
- Have you tried visiting the site that posted the image?
- Q:why are most of the contruction vehicles and heavy machineries are yellow in colour?
- I believe the reason for the color choice for construction and heavy machinery is reflective of the choice of Yellow as a cautionary color. I worked commercial construction for 10 years and I never heard anyone express why they were yellow. One thing that I do know is that in most cases there are three leading manufactures of Heavy equipment. John Deer, Caterpillar and Case. John deers was the first manufactured of a construction bulldozed tractor it was yellow the first John Deer to be yellow. The construction series that followed were all yellow. Case and Caterpillar came latter and all of there equipment is yellow. Whether this is do to John Deer setting the stage or the result of an industrial standard I am not sure. However I do know that some of the not so well known equipment manufactures have equipment that is not yellow such as Hitachi who's equipment is reddish orange and Terex who's equipment is White or Blue, Doorsan who makes the Bobcat which is white. There are other companies that make other color equipment but the leading manufactures are the Yellow/Orange Signature color equipment companies, so this is what you see more heavy machinery of this color.
- Q:Classification of machinery and equipment
- The general petrochemical machinery, oil drilling machinery, oil machinery, chemical machinery, pump, blower, valve, gas compressor, refrigeration and air conditioning machinery, paper machinery, printing machinery, plastic processing machinery, pharmaceutical machinery etc.. Electrical machinery: power generation machinery, transformers, motors, high and low voltage switches, wires and cables, batteries, welding machines, household appliances, etc.. Machine tools: metal cutting machine tools, forging machinery, casting machinery, woodworking machinery, etc..
- Q:Science Machinery/ Pesticide help?!?
- The FDA would have the EXACT answer. You didn't say what country and what machinery/what pesticide. Go to the FDA official website.
- Q:What are the differences between diesel engines used in construction machinery and diesel engines for automobiles?
- 3, the difference between the structure and the use of gasoline is also large, such as: big fan, exhaust pipe into the flywheel and connecting device. The big water tank. The car engine running in high speed multi zone, and engineering machinery often running in the maximum torque speed. So feel engineering machinery engine strong. Oil requirements than the car.
- Q:why is it important to reduce friction during the operation of machinery?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range