- Size: 100-325 Mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: Lubricant, refractory
- Shape: Amorphous Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Natural Amorphous Graphite Powder
Fixed Carbon: 50%-90%
Particle: -100mesh, -200mesh,-325
- Q:How to deal with graphite powder? Anyone recycle it?
- We have a lot of graphite, and now we have it
- Q:The axis and drum can use graphite powder lubrication
- No, graphite powder is suitable for high temperature environment, and the lubricating effect is better than that of lubricating oil
- Q:How can graphite paper be made? Can graphite powder be solidified without brittleness?
- Process for the preparation of graphite paper: high carbon flake graphite, graphite by chemical processing into acid (also known as graphite oxide or expandable graphite), in high temperature 960 to 980 DEG C for a few seconds, the level of the graphite lattice moment along the C axis expansion, a fiber floc type vermicular graphite. The expanded graphite is very soft, the roller for the rolling forming, expanded graphite and flexible graphite sheet or foil sheet.
- Q:Are sand and particle powders used for casting quartz sand? Detailed and accurate.
- Not necessarily. It depends on what product you make to determine what sand or powder you use
- Q:What is the ratio of the coated sand to the graphite powder?
- General additives accounted for 0.1-0.5 of the original sand weight. Different demand, of course, the proportion is not the same, there is no fixed number.
- Q:What are the specifications of the graphite powder used for conduction?
- Graphite powder itself is conductive, according to purity, particle size, conductivity is also different
- Q:Graphite powder made of graphite oxide, how much weight gain?
- The official name of graphite oxide is graphite oxide, or "graphite acid". It is a compound composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen elements with different mass ratio. Oxidized graphite can be prepared by treating graphite with a strong oxidizing agent. Of the products obtained, the highest degree of oxidation is a ratio of carbon to oxygen, between 2.1 and 2.9 yellow solid, and still retains the layered structure of graphite, but the structure becomes more complex.
- Q:What graphite powder made of graphite products, high hardness?! Wear-resisting！ Good moisture! It can be made into graphite products at 100-200 degrees high temperature
- Graphite powder is divided into natural graphite powder and artificial graphite powder, graphite powder made of graphite products, you need to add binders, binders useful for a variety of resins, asphalt and so on.
- Q:What does composite graphite mean?
- Flexible graphite is prepared into graphite powder as a kind of simple, while the composite graphite is graphite powder with one or more other medium mixed products, their preparation materials are different, the application is different, the above information is a reference to Qingdao Huatai graphite.
- Q:What mask should be used to prevent stone powder?
- The graphite powder itself is not toxic.
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range