- Size: 40-325mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: foundry, casting, coating material
- Shape: Amorphous Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: Medium-Carbon
- colour: iron black
natural amorphous graphite powder
highly resistant to acid and alkali
Amorphous Graphite Powder
Moisture: 2.0%max, 2.5%max
Size: 20mesh, 40mesh, 60mesh, 80mesh, 100mesh, 150mesh, 200mesh, 300mesh, 325mesh
- Q:Can ultrafine powder iron conduct heat? How many purpose graphite powder can be called superfine stone powder? Pingdu graphite powder which good?
- In general, the average particle size of graphite powder is less than 10 m, you can call ultrafine powder toner, in fact, more than the use of ultrafine particles of toner, you can see Qingdao Huatai graphite, I hope to help you.
- Q:How can graphite paper be made? Can graphite powder be solidified without brittleness?
- Single layer graphite paper is all graphite products, excluding other materials
- Q:Are graphite powders soluble in water, dilute acids, dilute bases, and organic solvents?
- Under heating, the graphite powder is more easily oxidized by acid. At high temperature, it can react with many metals to produce metal carbides, which can smelt metals at high temperature
- Q:Is the graphite electrode broken like graphite, fossil oil, coke and graphite powder?
- Graphite electrode pieces in different data definition of graphite scrap is different, some data and literature of the graphite particles are called not great pieces of graphite (such as graphite) and some say that graphite products have a certain size, into a block of graphite broken, we are here to say Shi Mosui is second, often called as the graphite block. The production of graphite from graphite products, graphitization and machining process. Graphite waste used as an additive and as a conductive material in the steelmaking and casting industries.
- Q:Where are the graphite powders sold?
- From graphite powder production, packaging, sale, delivery one-stop service, eliminating the agent and intermediary price differentials, and direct profits to customers.
- Q:How much is the price of graphite powder for a ton?
- Qingdao Chenyang graphite is China's Graphite brand-name products, strong technical force, perfect measuring and testing, quality assurance system.
- Q:Know how the colloidal graphite powder comes in
- Smaller graphite particles are uniformly dispersed in water, oil, and other organic solvents, forming a black, sticky suspension. Also called colloidal graphite or graphite milk.Colloidal graphite was first obtained in nineteenth Century by Acheson. The raw material is natural graphite or artificial graphite.
- Q:What companies use graphite powder, graphite particles, graphite ball, silicon carbide alloy ball?
- Other industries, mainly the use of carbon components or graphite characteristics of the place.
- Q:What is the use of flake graphite in making flake graphite powder?
- Flake graphite is widely used in advanced refractory materials and coatings of metallurgical industry. Such as bricks, crucible etc.. Military industrial explosive materials stabilizer, smelting industrial desulfurization growth agent, light industry, electrical industry pencil brush, industrial battery electrode and catalyst in chemical fertilizer industry, etc.. Flake graphite is further processed and can be used to produce graphite milk. It is used as lubricant, release agent, drawing agent and conductive paint. Expandable graphite can also be used for flexible graphite products, such as flexible graphite seals and flexible graphite composite products.
- Q:Can you tin to latex paint
- Yes, it's better to paint with antirust paint and putty,
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range