- Size: 40-325mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: foundry, casting, coating material
- Shape: Amorphous Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: Medium-Carbon
- colour: iron black
natural amorphous graphite powder
highly resistant to acid and alkali
Natural Amorphous Graphite Powder
Moisture: 2.0%max, 2.5%max
Size: 20mesh, 40mesh, 60mesh, 80mesh, 100mesh, 150mesh, 200mesh, 300mesh, 325mesh
- Q:The graphite powder production process and the graphite production process are introduced briefly Graphite powder production process, graphite production process, detailed technical parameters where?
- According to the size of the crushed or broken material, the mill can be divided into coarse crusher, middle crusher, fine mill and superfine mill.
- Q:Why is there a range of electrode powder powder resistivity? The reasons for the high and low are not good.
- Read millivolt values and sample height, calculated according to the formula P =UA/IL type resistivity. The resistivity of the conductor is in P, Omega - M; L for voltage measurement distance between two probes for m; A for the conductor cross-sectional area, m2; U, the voltage between two probes for the determination of voltage V; I the strength of the current flowing through the conductors, the resistivity of A. graphite is (8 ~ 13) * 10-6 (/m), high - low note inside magazines. For reference only!
- Q:How does graphite powder look good or bad?
- The graphite powder is soft, black and gray, greasy and polluting paper. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. At room temperature, the chemical properties of stone toner are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvents. The material has high temperature resistance and conductivity, and can be used as refractory materials, conductive materials, wear-resistant and lubricating materials.
- Q:Know how the colloidal graphite powder comes in
- Colloidal graphite is a kind of nano material of graphite. The particle size between 1 and 100 nm is called colloidal graphite.Colloidal graphite prices are mainly based on the grain size and carbon content to develop, according to the amount of carbon graphite into high purity, high and medium carbon and low carbon four files, each grade of the difference between the price of a large, but since processed into colloidal graphite, then the carbon content of high carbon should at least be above, if there is no way know the amount of carbon it can only roughly estimate the price of 4-6 million / ton, if it is pure graphite (carbon 99.9%-99.99% above) the price is at least 100 thousand / ton
- Q:Why should the lubrication of automobile leaf springs be made of graphite grease?
- Graphite grease is a kind of graphite grease made from inorganic thickener, condensed ester, synthetic oil, and refined with superfine graphite powder, no oxidation, corrosion resistance and other additives.
- Q:Does graphite allow lubrication of rusted doors?
- Into the rusty iron graphite powder can play the role of lubrication, graphite powder can open the door locks rust.
- Q:How can the clinker graphite powder be dissolved in water?
- To achieve this purpose many methods; the titanate coupling agent and silane coupling agent is used in simple water dispersion system of the surface modification, hydrophilic group will make Shi Mofen (film) dispersed in water while stirring under shear stress.
- Q:Are graphite and carbon black the same?
- But they are not the same as the atomic structure, physical properties are not the same, the graphite conductive carbon black than how many times, lubricating graphite is much higher than carbon black, graphite and carbon black light can be separated from these two points is not the same, there are more different places.
- Q:Is graphite powder conductive?
- Qingdao Huatai graphite powder solution for you is a conductive graphite powder, graphite powder for non-metallic mineral matters, graphite powder has good conductivity, high temperature resistance, lubrication, thermal properties, graphite powder used in industry is very broad, conductive graphite powder can be made of conductive coating, battery the production of materials, conductive composite materials,
- Q:Are sand and particle powders used for casting quartz sand? Detailed and accurate.
- Not necessarily. It depends on what product you make to determine what sand or powder you use
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range