Order On-line Tracking
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde (NSF/PNS)
(FDN Na2SO4 ≤ 5%)
FDN is a high concentrate naphthalene-based superplasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate (NSF), SNF, PNS, etc.. FDN contains no chloride. It conforms to the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C 494, Type F; ASTM C 1017.
1. FDN is suitable to make autotrophic concrete, steam curing concrete, steel concrete, prestress concrete, etc.
2. FDN is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag Cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.
3. FDN can be used to make C80 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with that between 180mm and 220mm.
4. FDN can be used as a raw material to compound accelerator, retarder, anti-freezing agent and pumping aid to satisfy requirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
Features and Benefits
1. Non-toxic, non-irritating and no corrosion to steel bars.
2. High water reducing rate: over 25%.
3. Strengthening ability.
4. Improving concrete durability and impermeability.
5. Appropriate setting time.
6. Low sodium sulfate content.
7. No crystallization in winter.
8. Good compatibility with various types of cement.
Uses and Dosages
It can be added during mix or after mix, while the latter approach is preferential.
Dosage normally ranges from 0.4% to 1.0% of the weight of cementitious material, while the recommended dosage is 0.5%.
It’s packed in woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|