Order On-line Tracking
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde (NSF/PNS)
(UNF-5 Na2SO4 ≤18%)
UNF-5, a high range water reducer with no air entraining component, is also named asNaphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde . It complies with chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C 494, Type F; ASTM C 1017.
1. UNF-5 is suitable to make autotrophic concrete, steam curing concrete, steel concrete and prestress concrete, all of which are made mainly of portland cement.
2. UNF-5 is applicable in areas with the daily lowest temperature of 0℃ and for making concrete which requires high fluidity, high strength or steam curing.
3. UNF-5 can be used to make C80 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with that between 180mm and 220mm.
Light Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
Sodium Sulfate Content, %
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow
Water Reducing Rate
Features and Benefits
1. High water reducing rate: over 20%.
2. Saving cement without sacrificing slump retention and strength.
3. Good flowability.
4. Early and post strengthening ability.
5. Great compatibility with various types of cement.
6. Improved Compactness: it develops a better pore structure and makes the concrete more compact. It produces high durable concrete of which the anti-infiltrating index is beyond P18.
Uses and Dosages
It can be added during mix or after mix, while the afterward approach is preferential.
Dosage normally ranges from 0.5% to 1.0% by weight of cementitious material, while the recommended dosage is 0.75%.
It's packed in woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|