Order On-line Tracking
Naphthalene high concentration superplasticizer
■ Scope of application
1. It can be applied to cast-in-situ, prefabricating, prestressed steel concrete and fly ash concrete, etc.
2. It is suitable for configurating early strength, high strength, high impermeability, self-fcompaction and
high durability concrete.
3. It can be applied to self-cured and vapor-cured concrete project and products.
4. It can used to configurate C30-C60 concrete and also can configurate C70-C80 high strength concrete
if the dosage is added and mineral admix-ture is added to the concrete.
Dark Brown Power
Light Brown Powder
Light Brown Powder
Solid content, %
pH value(20℃)(5% solution)
Sodium sulfate content,%
Cement paste fluidity, mm
Water reducing rate, %
■ Main performance and characteristics
1. This product is non-toxic,non-inflammable with stable shape. It does not have corrosion effect on steel bar.
2. The concrete does not have air entraining effect and also has smooth and beautiful appearance.
3. It is a high concentration product with sodium sulfate content on more than 5 percent. low concentration
product with sodium sulfate content no more than 18 percent. The low alkalinity will not give rise to the
4. The water reducing uatio is 15 to 30 percent. It can also improve the fluidity of blended material with the
concrete slump at 18 to 25cm.
5. It can also have strong dispersion for cement and can effectively improve the workability of blended material to make sure the concrete mixture is easy to pouring and vibrating.
8. It can improve the density of concrete and reduce the shrink and creep and at the same time improve the durability to improve its service life.
1.2 percent. Generally the liquid is 1.2 to 3.0 percent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|