Nanomenter Antibacterial PP-R Composite PIPE
Certificate: CE; ISO9001
Pressure: PN1.25Mpa; PN1.6Mpa; PN2.0Mpa; PN2.5Mpa
15 years experience in PP-R line
Advantages of Nanomenter Antibacterial PP-R Composite PIPE:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
Recycled and Environment-friendly
PP-R Water Supply Pipe (Wall Thickness/mm):
- Q:PSP plastic steel composite pipe, transition joint and pipe fittings, hot melt insert, manual connection steps?
- When a small amount of hot melt material overflows around the pipe head, the hot melt die head is pulled out by the operation frame, and the pipe and the transition joint are rapidly inserted into the pipe to the required depth and to keep the pressure.
- Q:Ceramic composite tube and bimetal composite pipe
- Wear resistant cast iron is made of chrome white cast iron. It is a kind of cast iron with good abrasion resistance. It has been used in some fields and has shown great superiority. For the corrosive medium and particle erosion, the white cast iron is suitable. Under dry working condition, wear is the main failure mode. A high chromium cast iron tree, which can obtain martensite matrix by heat treatment, is selected.
- Q:What is the KPS composite pipe?
- In a shell of an electron tube, there are more than two electrode systems, each of which is independent of the electron flow to achieve its respective functions. This tube is called a composite tube.
- Q:What are the metal and composite pipes?
- A metal is a substance with a sheen (that is, strongly reflected by visible light), malleable, electrically conductive, and heat conducting. All of the above properties of metals are related to the free electrons in the metal crystals.
- Q:Is the PSP plastic steel composite pipe high in pressure?
- This pipe is abbreviated as PSP plastic steel composite pipe. The plastic pipe has the characteristics of high pressure and strong impact resistance; the outer layer of the plastic to corrosion prevention, Shenzhen city PSP steel plastic composite pipe with smooth wall, chemical corrosion resistance, no pollution, small fluid resistance, no fouling, not the breeding of microorganisms, the advantages of fluid from pollution two. Life is as high as 50 years.
- Q:PSP plastic steel pipe and lining plastic pipe difference
- PSP is the abbreviation of steel plastic composite pressure pipe, P is PE or PPR, PERT and other materials should be the initial letter, S steel English letter referred to, as the name suggests PSP is sandwiched between two layers of plastic steel, with the aim of internal and external corrosion types, such products generally have high water to melt connection pipeline, inside and outside the plastic pipe with the use of fire, underground pipeline steel mesh skeleton.
- Q:Central heating, heating, PPR pipe, or outside there is aluminum pipe? What's the difference?
- The difference between the two is mainly PPR tube in the installation and use must be hot melt, bend can not turn directly; and aluminum plastic pipe is a direct turn, no hot melt, you can turn the actual situation.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe?
- Stainless steel is also divided into several kinds of 200201300301304,The market is generally 301 material, 304 of the best results, followed by 301.
- Q:How long is a plastic steel composite pipe?
- Look at the material you use steel: seamless welded pipe 5.13kg/ meters, straight welded pipe is light, because the wall thickness is simply that 5.17 meters per meter, kg plastic steel composite pipe type more, you mean steel skeleton
- Q:Does the silicon carbide wear-resistant pipe belong to the ceramic composite tube?
- The utility model relates to a silicon carbide wear-resistant pipe, belonging to a ceramic composite tube.
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range