Physical Characteristics of Nano Titanium Dioxide in Comestic Industry-Professional Supplier
White powder , with the relative density of 4.26 , the melting point of Titanium Dioxide is about 1830-1850C,
with the refractive index of 2.70, the quality is credibility and stabilization.
Specification of Nano Titanium Dioxide in Comestic Industry-Professional Supplier
1)Titanium dioxide Rutile
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
2)Titanium Dioxide Anatase
Activated TiO2 content, %
Color, compared with standard samples
not lower than
Whiteness, compared with standard samples
Tinter reducing power, compared with standard samples
105°C volatile matter %
Water solubles, %
pH-value of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption, g/ 100g
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:What are some intersting things to paint ?
- I would say maybe go outside and look around you, if you like to do landscapes. I would say that wherever you fo, take a sketchpad with you, and when you see something cool do a quick sketch or take a picture. and then paint it later on. :)
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Sort of... Latex used to mean a water-based rubber paint, but now it means anything water-based. It is a poor term because it is used by manufacturers for many varieties of water based paint, and often is cheap vinyl-based stuff 100% Acrylic paint is the best choice in water-based, and sometimes is labelled as latex. Best look for 100% acrylic, or you might get some cheap mixture. They should lose the term latex completely, and accurately describe the type of water-based paint. But manufacturers like the confusion, as they can sell cheap paint.
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:Printer ink problem water-based with oily, with the dye with the pigment in the end what relationship?
- Make sure that the machine has a running sound, such as no sound, the printer supplies re - installed, the problem remains the same, it is recommended to contact the local service center.
- Q:What cell battery is the battery, is the lithium battery? MP5 used in the
- Polymer battery is a lithium battery, lithium batteries are generally divided into steel shell, aluminum, polymer lithium battery These types of batteries industry is generally called the polymer lithium battery for the soft lithium battery real lithium polymer battery, the use of solid Or gel electrolyte, the safety performance is very good, but the current market, the so-called polymer battery is only soft lithium-ion battery. According to the characteristics of lithium batteries, the use of the battery must not be fully charged to use, there is urgent need to use directly on the line but recommended as far as possible full of electricity, after all, lithium battery with the increase in the number of times, the battery capacity is declining, This can reduce the number of charging, increase the service life
- Q:What kind of dye is used in paper?
- General tons of paper in 0.1kg to 1.2kg, the concentration is generally in a few percent
- Q:Can I add water to the paint?
- Paint inside can not add water; but water-based paint, then you can add water.
- Q:Can you paint dry clothes with acrylic or textile dyes?
- Because the water-absorbent material is best to achieve the best hand-painted, after the waterproof or quick-drying materials will be due to poor adsorption may lead to material cracking or even fall off. Of course, really need it, then also a small area of the experiment, after the success of the expansion is not too late.
- Q:Is there a difference between polymer compounds and polymers?
- POLYMER, is the name of the polymer compound when people do not understand the name of the macromolecule compound MACROMOLECULE, it is recognized that the structure of these compounds is actually a long chain branched structure of the molecular weight of the molecules of high molecular It is a huge molecule.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range