Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Epoxy paint is the main advantage of cement, metal and other inorganic materials, the adhesion is very strong; paint itself is very resistant to corrosion; excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance, impact resistance; can be made of solvent or high solids coating; , Heat, water; coating non-toxic. The disadvantage is poor weather resistance, the sun for a long time there may be powder phenomenon, which can only be used for primer or paint; poor decoration, gloss is not easy to maintain; the construction environment requires a higher, low temperature coating Curing is slow, the effect is not good; many varieties need high temperature curing, painting equipment into a larger. Epoxy resin coating is mainly used for floor coating, automotive primer, metal corrosion, chemical corrosion and so on. Acrylic paint film drying fast, good adhesion, heat resistance, weather resistance performance, with good outdoor durability, can be applied at lower temperatures. Uses: Acrylic paint is mainly used for steel, aluminum, non-metallic materials.
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- Ethylene glycol ether solvent in the body after the metabolism will form a highly toxic compounds, the human blood circulation system and the nervous system caused permanent damage, long-term exposure to high concentrations of glycol ether solvent can cause cancer. In addition, glycol ethers can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive system, resulting in female infertility.
- Q:Printer pigment ink experience
- The colorant of the pigment ink is a pigment that is insoluble in water and is suspended in water by means of a dispersant, so it is an opaque liquid.
- Q:Is it better to use spray paint or regular paint to paint a nightstand?
- I'd say spray paint. It's much more toxic but the finished result is very smooth and even. A regular brush (even soft bristled ones) creates streaks in the paint.
- Q:how to get spray paint off tiles?
- Discover Spray Paint Art Secrets!
- Q:How to paint with jade
- Dark yellow plus white
- Q:What is the thermoplastic and thermosetting properties of the polymer?
- Thermoplastic refers to a plastic that has heat softening and cooling hardening properties. The molecular chains of the resin in the thermoplastic are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the molecular chains, softening the flow during heating, and cooling the hardening process. transformation.
- Q:Paint fume?
- Maybe your headache is from the strain when you were painting. It involves moving in ways you don't do everyday. Hope you feel better. Take a warm bath or shower.
- Q:What kind of paint is it painted on the wall?
- Surface porous, pattern or the original color, will affect the amount of paint. The porous surface absorbs the amount of paint, especially the primer. Similarly, some decorative walls, such as pebble walls, ribbed wallpaper and coarse paint, etc., absorb a lot of paint, and may even reach twice the original estimate. Dark surface often need to brush two inner paint to cover the original color. The outer layer of the outer paint at least brush twice, to the Royal wind erosion. Most lacquered pots are marked with an average amount of paint per unit area
- Q:what should I paint????
- My first painting was of still life. Maybe try some basic shapes?
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range