1. Specifications of Zipper Bag:
Excellent self-standing for maximum display and presentation
Can be opened repeatedly if zipper is added, convenient to use, easy to store and good air tightness.
Highly versatile, suitable for multiple applications.
Good resistance to pressure and drop, non-breakage and non-leakage.
Suitable for packing jelly, pet foods, detergent powder.
Low storage and transportation cost.
Easy tear with V-cut or laser scoring.
Wide range of punch hole can be incorporated.
2. Usage of Zipper Bag:
Zipper Bagsare used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Zipper Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Zipper Bag:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
8) shipping out
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- Currently, about 90% of the bags are packed in polythene plastic bags.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What are the requirements of the mark on the cement packing bag?
- Cement gradeCement is divided into strength grade: 1, Portland cement strength grade is divided into 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5, 52.5R, 62.5, 62.5R six levels. 2, ordinary portland cement strength grade is divided into 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5, 52.5R four grades.3. The strength grades of slag Portland cement, volcanic ash Portland cement, fly ash Portland cement and composite Portland cement are divided into 32.5 grades: six, 32.5R, 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5 and 52.5R.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Total fatThis is in total fat as a unit, high fat food generally high calories. The lower the fat content, the healthier the food. As a rule, choose as much as 100 grams of food with less than 10 grams of fat. saturated fatSaturated fats are found in meats, poultry, fish, baked goods and tropical oils. They increase the risk of heart disease. Foods with the lowest levels of saturated fat should be selected. It should also be noted that in some food labels, trans fats - - for the heart, trans fats are more dangerous than saturated fats. Total CarbohydrateThis is the total number of carbohydrates per serving, in grams. It contains sugars and slow digestion carbohydrates. You may also see information about the glycemic index (GI). Compared with high GI foods, GI's blood sugar levels increase more slowly after lower food intake. sugarThese include natural sugars and added sugars, which are listed individually as part of the total carbohydrate component. In general, it is better to choose foods with lower sugar content. sodiumProcessed foods may have a large amount of sodium. If possible, choose foods with lower sodium content, that is, less than 400 milligrams per 100 grams of sodium. Other food information
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- For example, some fruits, vegetables, air conditioning packaging, as well as cold meat also have the atmosphere of the tune (20% carbon dioxide, 80% oxygen), low temperature, preservation for about a week, to maintain fresh meat color, prevent browning!
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- A package or container that is not suitable for microwave heating:1 metallic or metallic or metallic (absolutely not)2, if the porcelain with metal decorative patterns, it can not.3 、 special plastic for non microwave oven and special plastic film for non microwave oven.4, all containers that do not indicate microwave heating are not recommended.
- Q:What can be easily removed from the words printed on plastic bags?
- Depends on what kind of ink, but usually can be wiped out with alcoholUse a clean soft cloth, dip 84 disinfectant, gently wipe, you can remove the plastic bags printed on the printed words
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- Tetra Pak, Combibloc and other milk packaging (the two kinds of packaging are mainly China milk packaging, or packaging recycling separation Fangzhuan) technology has matured, the waste recycling plant can be decomposed into boxes: good pulp, aluminum, plastic, the cost also is (about 5 years ago to calculate), the current difficulties are: Chinese people's awareness of garbage is not strong due to high cost recovery (plus the current labor costs rise), in recent years a recycling plant is estimated to be closed, the state support in the tax area is likely to continue to;
- Q:What are the bags and bags?
- According to the form of packaging categories: three side seal, yin and Yang bags, middle seal, pillow bag, five side sealing bag, self supporting bag, zipper bag, straw bag, coil, cover material and so on
We have the nature advantage in the economic geography.Relying on the advantaged of the sufficient sources of various industries, we grew up rapidly in the flexible packaging industry. Getting into the new century,we keep in lines with international market with the specializing various innovative popular packaging designs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 300 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range