1. Specifications of Zipper Bag:
Excellent self-standing for maximum display and presentation
Can be opened repeatedly if zipper is added, convenient to use, easy to store and good air tightness.
Highly versatile, suitable for multiple applications.
Good resistance to pressure and drop, non-breakage and non-leakage.
Suitable for packing jelly, pet foods, detergent powder.
Low storage and transportation cost.
Easy tear with V-cut or laser scoring.
Wide range of punch hole can be incorporated.
2. Usage of Zipper Bag:
Zipper Bagsare used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Zipper Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Zipper Bag:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
8) shipping out
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- When printing, through the extrusion of the scraper, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the image part, so as to form the same picture and text as the original. The screen printing equipment is simple and easy to operate. The printing and plate making process is simple, low cost and adaptable. Printing screen printing application scope is broad common: color paintings, posters, name card is designed to cover commodity signs and textile printing and dyeing etc.
- Q:What kind of material is the food packing bag in general?
- Are usually packaged in composite bags, composite materials, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, nylon, polyester. These are the main membranes. The film is made of stretch film and blow film.
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- W1l203 (station contact TA) should be food grade polyethylene, safe, easy to tear learn1986 (station contact TA), aluminum foil and polyethylene plastic film and paper interaction combined into polyethylene aluminum plastic composite packaging materials.
- Q:How can the labels affixed to the bags be removed quickly?
- Use the hair dryer to adjust the hot air to the label. When the label is heated, the glue will melt so that it can be torn off easily. This method is suitable for metal and plastic tools, characterized by quick.
- Q:How about the material difference of food packaging bag?
- But the packing bag is not a single material, generally the inner layer is PE, the outer layer is PA, and the middle may be EVOH, or PVDC, etc.Yes, the aluminized film is used
- Q:What are the soft and hard sides of plastic bags? Material or process technology?
- In general, the soft, and toughness and strength are greater, the quality is the best, most durable. Of course, the price should be higher.As for you, which kind of good, depends on your use, cheap, and can meet the use of, that is good, not necessarily have to buy many high priced! The one that suits you is the best!
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Length 21 cm, width 30, vertical roll length suggest up to cooperate with compound printing equipment
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Then anti-static shielding bag, black is conductive electrostatic material, regular 1000 ohm resistance, or is translucent gray, middle layer aluminized bag, play an important role in shielding
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Milk is extremely nutritious and therefore very perishable. In order to keep fresh and safe to consumers during circulation, the milk must be thoroughly sterilized and securely packaged. The sterilization method, compared with traditional pasteurization, the ultra high temperature sterilization (Ultra High, Temperature, UHT), can greatly reduce the milk color, flavor and nutritional value of the loss, and become the best and fastest way to the development of processing.
- Q:Printing solvent for food packing bag
- Smell the smell of solvents. Contact with commonly used solvents, smell, after a long time, the odor of a particular solvent has a rough impression. If the odor of the batch solvent is not pure, it is certain that the purity of the batch solvent is not high or the impurities are more. In addition, the solvent is applied to a clean plastic film to compare its basic odor before and after volatilization, and the tendency of residual solvents can be roughly judged.
We have the nature advantage in the economic geography.Relying on the advantaged of the sufficient sources of various industries, we grew up rapidly in the flexible packaging industry. Getting into the new century,we keep in lines with international market with the specializing various innovative popular packaging designs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 300 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range