Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:What are the main performance parameters of the pump?
- The amount of liquid supplied by a pump in unit time. Volume flow Q, unit m3 / s. There is mass flow G, unit is kg / s.
- Q:What is the pump delivery? What's the difference between years and years?
- First of all, as a student majoring in insurance, I strongly condemn the first floor of ignoring practice and trampling on real knowledge!!The insurance industry criticized a lot, but it is required for many people, we should face and try to maintain the healthy development of the industry, the first floor of the insurance you have not done, have no contact with the insurance, insurance, not to dictate the nonsense, more should not be here misleading!
- Q:Is the sewage pump the same as the mud pump?
- Sewage pump is mainly used for industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, environmental protection has played a big role. Among them, the sewage pump is also a sewage pump with cutting wheel, such sewage pump can be chopped dirt, and then extract the sewage clean.
- Q:What kind of motor does the hydraulic pump need?
- Calculation of actual oil pump power:First count the flow: Q=dn L / minD displacement / revN RPM / minThen calculate the actual power: N=QP/ (60K) kwQ flow L / minP MPa MPaK total efficiency (usually 0.85)I do not know what the landlord said, 2.5L is the displacement or flow at the end, the concept must not be confused
- Q:What is the difference between swashplate pump and crankshaft pump?
- Piston pump: valve plate, valve plate, piston, piston ring, crankshaft, connecting rod and so on, all belong to its spare parts.Piston pump working principle: by the piston in the pump cylinder for reciprocating movement to suction and remove liquid.
- Q:What do you mean by the self coupling device on the pump?
- Auto is an installation of the pump, which comprises a pedestal, self coupling frame, a guide rod and a guide rod support, the bottom fixed coupling frame, vertical installation of two guide rods can easily be brought down without installing the pump, the pump at the bottom of the pool, the outlet of the pump and the discharge tube can automatically lock, don't need to bolt connection, automatic coupling position, so as to achieve the effect of simple and convenient. When you need to repair, pump the pump up without jumping into the sink.
- Q:How should the water pump be installed?
- Installation method of hydraulic pump(1) according to the technological requirements and the cavitation conditions of the pump, the installation height check and the civil engineering of the foundation are carried out.(2) prepare a series of flat washers and wedge gaskets of different thickness before installation.(3) according to the characteristics of the pump conveying medium, determine the material of the gasket at the connection and process the gasket.
- Q:The function of centrifugal pump
- 4, bearings are set on the pump shaft supporting the pump shaft components, there are two kinds of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings use butter as a lubricant, refueling should be appropriate, generally 2/3 ~ 3/4 of the volume is too much, will heat, too little, there is noise and fever! The plain bearings are made of transparent oil as a lubricant and fill up to the oil level. Too much oil will leak out along the pump shaft and float *, too little, the bearings will overheat and burn out, causing accidents! In the pump running process, bearing temperature is highest in 85 degrees, generally run at about 60 degrees, if higher, will find the reason (whether there is impurities, whether the oil is black, whether water) and timely processing!
- Q:Why is the sewage pump device coupler?
- 2. automatic coupling device of the sewage pump coupling device has compact structure and small occupation area. Because the sewage pump is submerged, it can be installed directly in the sewage tank, and no special pump room is needed to install the pump and pump. It can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal pump and positive displacement pump?
- The centrifugal pump is usually driven by an impeller, and the head has a functional relationship with the flow rate. Positive displacement pump is gear or piston drive, each stroke output flow is constant, and the head does not matter, the pressure head can be infinite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range