Introduction of Multipurpose Plastic Packaging Bag
1.Bag dimension:customized size
2.Bag material:compound bags,PVC,CPE,OPP
5.different material for your choice,BOPP+OPP+PP+PE+PVC+PET,etc
6.Styles, colors, shapes, designs, can be customized
7.Can be widely used to pack snack,caster suger and food, etc.
8.high quality ,competitive price and fast delivery
9.different logo printing are available
10.Small orders can be accepted
- Q:Is the color of cement packing bags related to cement?
- Bags on both sides should be based on the varieties of cement with different color printing name and cement strength grade, Portland cement and ordinary portland cement Portland slag cement by using red, blue gray volcano; Portland cement and Portland fly-ash composite silicate cement by sleep and black or blue.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (aluminized film) a metallized film that blocks packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA and other base materials, and used for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crisp foods, biscuits and so on.
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- 28*40CM is the size of a vacuum packed bag, 40 cm long and 28 cm wide
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Total fatThis is in total fat as a unit, high fat food generally high calories. The lower the fat content, the healthier the food. As a rule, choose as much as 100 grams of food with less than 10 grams of fat. saturated fatSaturated fats are found in meats, poultry, fish, baked goods and tropical oils. They increase the risk of heart disease. Foods with the lowest levels of saturated fat should be selected. It should also be noted that in some food labels, trans fats - - for the heart, trans fats are more dangerous than saturated fats. Total CarbohydrateThis is the total number of carbohydrates per serving, in grams. It contains sugars and slow digestion carbohydrates. You may also see information about the glycemic index (GI). Compared with high GI foods, GI's blood sugar levels increase more slowly after lower food intake. sugarThese include natural sugars and added sugars, which are listed individually as part of the total carbohydrate component. In general, it is better to choose foods with lower sugar content. sodiumProcessed foods may have a large amount of sodium. If possible, choose foods with lower sodium content, that is, less than 400 milligrams per 100 grams of sodium. Other food information
- Q:What kind of material is the food packing bag in general?
- Are usually packaged in composite bags, composite materials, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, nylon, polyester. These are the main membranes. The film is made of stretch film and blow film.
- Q:Three layer coextrusion material for packaging bags
- Five layer co extruded films composed of outer layer of multi ester copolymer, high mechanical strength, the second layer is ethylene methacrylate polymer, the third layer is the fourth layer of polyethylene, polyethylene, the inner layer is modified with ethylene propylene polymer. Five layer co extruded films performance of each layer as outer layer: providing excellent heat sealing and protection, good printing performance; the second layer is connected with the outer layer and third layer; third layer: providing vapor barrier and softness; fourth layer: connection layer and the third layer; inner layer: non-toxic, with compatibility infusion product good, excellent heat sealing and buffering external impact.
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Food soft packing materials mainly include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, polyamide and other polymer materials. These packing materials show great differences because of their molecular structure, forming process and additives. Therefore, for food manufacturers, choose a suitable packaging for their products is particularly important, otherwise there will be food safety issues.
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Length 21 cm, width 30, vertical roll length suggest up to cooperate with compound printing equipment
- Q:What's the packing of the air in the food package?
- At present, there are many inflatable packaging name, nitrogen packaging, air conditioning packaging. These are the use of a gas replacement method, to achieve the effect of food insurance. Food is too afraid of oxygen, excessive exposure, long exposure to oxygen, may occur oxidation, metamorphism and other issues. Filling the package with a certain amount of inert gas will effectively prolong the shelf life of the food.
- Q:Which kind of transparent vacuum packing bag 16 wire and 24 wire?
- Suitable for your product packaging, like food packaging, of course, thin, see the product, electronic or hardware thick, anti puncture, of course, does not necessarily have to be very thick, suitable for good
We have a set of perfect service mechanism, from creation, graphic design, and production to finished printing, providing one-stop customer service. We constantly improve product quality to enable customers to be fully aware of "Good" feeling, and we firmly believe that customers' needs are the basis for the planning market. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us without any hesitation. We will provide you with good products with higher quality and at more reasonable prices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range