Introduction of Multipurpose Plastic Packaging Bag
1.Bag dimension:customized size
2.Bag material:compound bags,PVC,CPE,OPP
5.different material for your choice,BOPP+OPP+PP+PE+PVC+PET,etc
6.Styles, colors, shapes, designs, can be customized
7.Can be widely used to pack snack,caster suger and food, etc.
8.high quality ,competitive price and fast delivery
9.different logo printing are available
10.Small orders can be accepted
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- Currently, about 90% of the bags are packed in polythene plastic bags.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Electronic products, clothing products, industrial products, some medical products, food and so on. What kind of plastic bags are the key?.
- Q:Why a lot of the packaging bag surface is silver foil?
- Because candies are also considering moisture side so many sweets are wrapped in wax paper (because the wax paper can prevent water entering)For example, chocolate is a special kind of candy, its melting point is 36 degrees, it is very easy to get the temperature melting in the hand, so the reason is tin tin foil, the hands of the temperature can be very good to pass out to prevent the chocolate melts quickly.
- Q:Dried fish vacuum packaging packing bag can not puncture
- With dried fish, we recommend the use of aluminum foil bag, also can be vacuumized. It has the function of avoiding light and keeping fresh.
- Q:Is the color of cement packing bags related to cement?
- Portland ash cement, fly ash, silicate sleep and composite Portland cement -- black or blue.The cement packing bags shall clearly indicate the standards of implementation, cement varieties, codes, strength levels, producers' names, production licence marks (QS) and serial numbers, serial numbers, date of packing and net contents.
- Q:What are the common materials of tea packing bags?
- Synthetic paper cans are the most widely used packaging materials at present. Their advantages are economical, light and beautiful. They are breathable, breathable, and should not be used alone. It is best to use PE bags or aluminium foil laminated bags for internal packing.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the food package. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What's the packing of the air in the food package?
- For example, our common bag of potato chips, which is mostly nitrogen N2, a gas filling packaging is fat, on the one hand is the replacement of the original air bag and prolong the shelf life; on the one hand, there is a large amount of gas support chips during transportation and storage, can also be to reduce the impact of fragmentation. You certainly don't want to buy potato chips all over it.
- Q:What material is the surface of the packing bag such as instant noodles, pickled mustard tuber, small bread and so on? Why should we add this layer?
- First, it is easy to heat seal, otherwise only aluminum foil can not be sealed;Two, high barrier plastic film preservation effect is also very good, can increase its number of layers, reduce aluminum foil thickness, thereby reducing costs
- Q:What ink is the food packing bag printed on?
- At present, in the food plastic packaging and printing, the most widely used is the benzene soluble chlorinated polypropylene ink series. This series of ink production and application technology have been very mature, is mainly used for the gravure printing in BOPP (BOPP) on printing and printing adaptability is very excellent, good processing performance, faster drying. However, there are still many deficiencies in this method of printing.
We have a set of perfect service mechanism, from creation, graphic design, and production to finished printing, providing one-stop customer service. We constantly improve product quality to enable customers to be fully aware of "Good" feeling, and we firmly believe that customers' needs are the basis for the planning market. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us without any hesitation. We will provide you with good products with higher quality and at more reasonable prices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range