This equipment can be used for food and beverages (mineral water, pure water,fruit juice, tea, milk and the others), wine, salad oil, shampoo liquid ,and others ;all types of liquid filling for PET bottles, glass bottles and anomalistic bottles to filling, this equipment business is an ideal choice for drink producer.
It has auto liquid filling system to realize constant level. The bottle orientation system adopts fixed epicenter distance, no accumulated tolerence error, to insure reliable bottle filling. The filling system adopts clamp valve and the filling liquid doesn’t touch the valve directly, no leaking, very sanitary and trustable. The machine adopts Japan Mitsubishi PLC, to insure high precision requirement. The micro adjustment is fast and convenient, and you just have to change some parameters. The whole structure is simple and easy maintain, which is suitable to many varieties of abnormity bottles. To change botte types, just need to change filling valve’s height and distance. The contact part is 304 stainless steel. Easy adjustment and no bottle, no filling. The filling volume is accurate and has calculating function.
Main Technical Specifications:
Main Technical Specifications
Way of filling
Mico-negative pressure filling technology
(Bottle dimaeter)50-92,(Height) 150-320
Suitable cap shape
Plastic screw cap
4.Can Type: PET bottles, glass bottles and all kinds of anomalistic bottles
6.Compressed air pressure:0.6Mpa
- Q:Food packaging process is not standardized, there is no responsibility?
- Yes, automatic packing machine. I'm an employee of the automatic packaging machinery company.
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:What are the structures of the packaging machinery?
- Is far from a professional engaged in "packaging machinery" research and development, production, sales as one of the multinational enterprise groups. It is the largest manufacturer of packaging machinery in china. Located in the Chinese science and Education City - Hefei, the geographical position is superior, the traffic condition is convenient, and the sale network extends the whole country. Is far from, with a group of the world's top machinery manufacturing R & D team, specializing in all walks of life packaging enterprises, for the efficient production of enterprises to provide power. It is a large enterprise that put forward the concept of packaging automation earlier in china. Brand with strong economic strength, first-class R & D level, advanced business philosophy and good brand service, more and more people all over the world are respected and trusted. The entire manufacturing process in full accordance with the highest standards of global manufacturing; at the same time according to the quality standard of global market development process, operating procedures and quality control system of production, all is "far Machinery" have reached world-class standards. "Far distance machinery" combines the characteristics of all kinds of products in China, such as packaging machinery, food packaging machines, two times packaging machines, powder packaging machines, particle packaging machines, liquid packaging machines, weighing machines, and so on. It is well received by Chinese enterprises!
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packaging machine packaging production, simple operation and high degree of automation, high efficiency, low packing cost, save labor, reduce the damage and the characteristics of two pollution, by tableware shrink packaging is widely used in all kinds of, is a very mature model
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- Hello, in recent years, Chinese packaging industry, although the annual growth rate ranked in the traditional industry for the first time, but in line with the international market, to accelerate the development of packaging technology, make its development to the economic, efficient, multi-functional direction. According to the development plan of Chinese national economy and to realize well-off life level, this year a few years for the packaging industry, the food industry to provide equipment for 100 billion yuan to 200 billion yuan, 80 billion yuan to 100 billion yuan to provide equipment for the "vegetable basket", this is a good opportunity for development of enterprises. At the same time, I learned from the relevant ministries, "95" period, will invest 10 billion yuan in the packaging industry to support and transform large and medium-sized packaging enterprises.
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- Change a new one, in fact, the knife is very simple, and the ordinary knife is very cheap.If you don't understand, you can ask me
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- In the first step, the wrapping paper is pulled down by a bag pulling motor, and then the paper part is supplied with paper according to the signal of the paper feeding sensor, and the wrapping paper is formed through the forming part of the shaper
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- Greatly improve the degree of automation of process flowA few years ago, automation technology accounted for only 30% of the design of packaging machinery, now has accounted for more than 50%, a large number of micro computer design and mechanical and electrical integration control. To improve the packaging machinery automation, one is to increase productivity; the two is to improve the flexibility and agility equipment; three is to improve the ability of packaging machinery to complete the complex action, namely the manipulator to complete the packaging process. Such as chocolate packaging has been achieved, with mechanical hand instead of the original manual. Automatic design of packaging machinery has the following two main characteristics:
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Such as shrink machine, vertical packaging machine, pillow type packaging machine, continuous sealing machine,
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range