Order On-line Tracking
Our SC Construction Hoist is an industrial engineering elevator driven with pinion and rack, used for vertical transportation of materials, people and other heavy items, applicable to highrise building construction, storehouse, port, dock, tower, chimney and so on.
1. Over-sized car (10ft 6 in x 4ft 11 in) allows you to load 10-foot sheets of drywall with room to spare.
2. 3rd door on the side (10 ft wide) for even greater flexibility and easy loading in tight job site conditions.
3. Sturdy aluminum side panels help protect care against damage and the contractor against claims.
4. The car has anti-slip, water resistant, steel flooring with a patterned surface for additional occupant safety.
5. Cars have clear Lexan windows instead of wire mesh which protects occupants from debris, dust and weather--yet still provides excellent visibility.
6. Three motors provide direct drive instead of a counter weight system. Direct drive enables smooth operation and quicker and less expensive hoist climbing.
7. Optional heat and air conditioning for occupant comfort and protection against the elements.
8. Optional Automatic Rack Lubrication device drastically reduces required operator maintenance.
9. Long life bearings reduce service calls.
10. Most components of the hoist are either hot zinc dipped galvanized, tread plate aluminum or coated with a special three process industrial paint finish.
Remark: Recommended cage dimension (LXWXH): 2.0X1.0X2.5
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|