Water plant Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:water pump gasket question?
- Weekend before last, I did the entire timing chain cover and water pump assembly of my '92's Mustang's 5.0L. Used the red silicone.......doesn't leak a drop.
- Q:Does changing the car's coolant damage the water pump?
- its hard to say the technition damaged the pump , and most likely he didnt . being an 04 model and if the car has the engine i think it does then it was probably a matter of time the pump went out anyway and 70 dollars is a ''good'' deal if parts were included .so count your blessings. those pumps are notorius for going bad but easily changed and remember to check and use the proper coolant on a regualr basis the ph level and potency for temp . i have installed pumps on these cars and some people have ignored my advice to replace them when dripping only to have it cost them a small fortune in the end for warping the heads.
- Q:1993 honda civic how to change water pump?
- water pump is timing belt driven, so you have to pull all of the belts off, the timing belt cover and that belt also. if that belt has not been replaced in 80,000 miles. you want to do that. i had a 93 civic and a 90 civic that i did the belt and pump in at 230,000 miles. it takes a little time but it is not that bad. the harmonic balancer has to come off for the timing belt also.
- Q:how do you pull the lower unit of a nassan 70hp outboard to install a new water pump?
- I agree with the above post .Get a manual for the motor usualy at any marine shop or west marine is were i found mine at.Basically consists of draining the lower engine lube, taking out the bolts (is where the manuel really comes in handy.)Then removing the lower unit, when you get the impeller our book didnt tell us this ,ut the impeller will be of a larger diameter than the housing, if you take dish soap and apply it to the fins then you can help force it in there , just make sure once it is in ,hat all the fins are being roatated to the same way, either all facing left or all facing right.The hardest part is just reinstalling and aligning the lower unit shaft back up.Then bolt everything back up and refill the unit with lower unit with engine lube untill it over flows from a hole, agian your book will tell you where to fill it in at and what to look for.Good luck
- Q:What is the difference between electrical/mechacal driven water pump?
- Mechanically driven water pumps run off of a belt on the front of the engine to drive them where-as an electrical water pump is run by you guessed it electricity. Belt driven water pumps are much more common with electrically driven pumps usually used for high performance car so as not to rob horsepower from the engine by the force it requires to drive the pump.
- Q:how does the simplest form of a water pump work?
- Natural okorder.com/
- Q:The efficiency of water pump frequency conversion is very low, why?
- There is a running curve for the fan and water pump.Enough is enough
- Q:my expedition keeps over heating. i put in a new thermostat,water pump allready. help please?
- Check the compression,could be a broken ring.
- Q:Do pond water pumps make noise?
- It has been years since I had a pond. It was a freestanding pool with a fountain in it. I don't recall any noise from the submersible pump, only the sound of the splashing water. I doubt this type of pump has become noisier over the years. Below is a link to a site with many helpful articles about ponds, pumps, and systems.
- Q:What are the quota items for the complete pump installation?
- Complete installation of water pump, including:1. pump installation platform, to obtain concrete and reinforced section (if any)2. anchor bolt installation: cap construction reserved bolt mounting holes of the anchor bolt installation hole grouting taking, (may be incorporated into the 1), and the damping piece related item;3. pump installation: installed in the installation of fixed item taking pump, check the wiring and debugging section, the first cable.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average