Water plant Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:What does 'MCL' Unit stands for water pump.?
- *It is MLC which stands for Meters Liquid Column. 50 MLC is 50 meter head at the point of measurement. It is a Mano-metric unit. Metres of water column or water gauge are used throughout the world but mostly in Europe to measure the level of fresh water in boreholes, rivers and reservoirs. Metres of water pressure units are expressed in mostly three different ways which are metres of H2O (mH2O), metres of water gauge (mWG) or metres of water column (mWC).
- Q:Where can I find a water pump for a 1930 Chrysler Roadster?
- No personal experience, but it is a start, try below linkage. I just Googled 1930 Chrysler Roadster
- Q:how hard is it to do a water pump change on a 1999 vw jetta stick shift?
- The water pump is driven by the timing belt on that engine. You don't have to take the alternator, power steering pump, or the a/c compressor off, but you do have to make sure it is timed right. Not too hard to do, just make sure the marks line up. Good luck!
- Q:how much to replace water pump in mazda 6 v6 3.0?
- I don't know why, but the water pump costs between $125 and $160. That seems a little high. It probably retails for $186. Under normal conditions, you just get things out of the way, unbolt the old pump, clean it up and put the new one in. The problem is the other stuff that gets in the way. I'm just estimating the job will take 5-8 hours. Just multiply times the labor rate in your area. Don't forget the anti-freeze when you're done.
- Q:My 1990 Ford f150 water pump is leaking from 1 spot underneath. It is brand new, What's going on?
- you okorder.com/... also important to tighten the water pump in evenly and only use a small thin bead of silicone around the gasket enough to just cover the paper gasket on both sides. it shouldn't be squeezing and oozing out all over the place
- Q:Determine the isentropic efficency of a water pump?
- the only way a water pump can damage anything is if it locks up or quits working and the engine overheats and stops running. If your car has overheated enough and blew all the water out of the endgine and the head gasket went bad there may be water in your oil it would look milky like it had a milkshake in the oil. If your oil is ok and the coolant is not blowing out the tailpipe in big white clouds obscuring the cars behind you the engine may be ok as long as it has not blown steam for the last 20 minutes out the radiato Coolant may leak from the bottom of the water pump too if the water pump is bad. If the engine starts up and runds good in the morning and does not blow a bunch of steam at you it may be ok for awhile yet.r.
- Q:Water Pump bearings went bad?
- in the first place find out why the pump went out so fast, it might be the belt is too tight or you got hold of a cheap pump.
- Q:When using a frequency converter to adjust the pump, what is the relationship between the change of the speed and the efficiency of the pump?
- When you buy the pump, you can ask the manufacturer to give you an FM curve so that you can see the change in the efficiency of the pump as the frequency is adjustedSend you a document in the hope that I can help you
- Q:My car is overheating could it be a bad water pump?
- replace your water pump or top overhaul
- Q:Why would my garage charge me to take home the broken water pump of my VW Golf?
- What you're talking about is what we in America call a Core charge. If I buy a new water pump for my car and take it home to do it myself, the pump is going to cost me $80. There is also a core charge of another $20 from the parts store that I use. So I'm paying $100 to take home my water pump. However, if I were to have brought in my old pump to exchange it...then I would only pay the $80 for the part. Or if I took it home at $100 and then returned the old one after I got my car fixed...then they'd give me the the $20 back. The reason for this is that a lot of companies can recondition these parts and make them as good as new. This is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying new components to make new parts. Say a water pump is leaking only because the seals in it are failing. They can take it apart, replace the seals (and anything that looks like it needs replacing, clean it all up, and put it back together. And that reconditioned water pump (which has a warranty that's the same as the new part and often times better) would usually be sold for $60. So likely that's what's going to happen to it. It'll go back to VW so they can re-manufacture it and recycle it for use in another car that needs a water pump.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average