Multi- Functional Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Product performance parameters
1- Charging voltage: USB 5V
2-Working current: 25-35mA
3- Bluetooth Working range: 10m
4-Output power: 35mW
5-Frequency range: 2.401-2.480GHz
6- Distortion factor: ≤1%
7-Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
8-Working Time: Music/ HuaTong state 10 h
10- Charging Time: 3h
- Q:What is the different between satellite speaker,subwoofer and center speaker.?
- Satalite Speakers Remains far awys from the source also known as suround speakers.Mainly provides enviornment sounds during movies and games. Center Remains close to the speaker. Provies speech,gunfire etc type sounds during mivies and games. Subwoofer It has only one job that is to release BASS. Neo
- Q:Please help on Speaker cables?
- In the stores you mentioned, you will find several types of speaker cables (lager and smaller gauge). Your speakers seem to be of a good high quality, so I would suggest better cables (larger diameter and many strands). The reason is that high frequencies travel in the periphery of each wire, reducing the area being used, and then dropping some voltage coming from the amp (said in simple words).
- Q:Power 2 speakers from 1 output?
- the max output of reciever would split between the 2 50 watt evenly but be carfull as when one of the speakers is not or accidently unplugged the remaining speaker will get the full 100 watt and will blow
- Q:Studio Monitors Vs. Regular Speakers?
- Normal okorder
- Q:electricity used in speakers?
- Depending on their power (WATT value) the electricity consumption is low or high. You can read on the back side of speakers to find how much electricity use (WATT value). But for normal speakers it is not high. more info about WATT:
- Q:size of speakers in my truck?
- Dash 4x6 Door 6.5
- Q:How much wattage should I have without breaking the amp and speaker? What's the difference between a subwoofer?
- wattage comes in two flavors Peak-to-peek and RMS. A speaker is rated in OHMS. A 2 ohm speaker that is driven by a 50 watt amp - will be MUCH LOUDER than an 8 ohm speaker, driven by that same amp. You actually can damage a speaker with an UNDER-POWERED amp as well what happens is the AMP can't keep up with the power demand so it DUMPS all it's wattage in spurts which can damage your VOICE COIL(S). A sub-woofer is a speaker or set of speakers which has a very low FREQUENCY BAND. they often require more WATTAGE to provide the same output when compared to BASS speakers or MID-RANGE speakers. I hope that helps.
- Q:What size speakers are in my car?
- 12 inch
- Q:speaker converters?
- I don't know
- Q:Built-in speakers?
- Well the obvious thing is to follow the instructions in the manual and hook up the 4 built in speakers. (How can you have built-in speakers and not hook them up?) Generally people buy an AV Receiver from companies like Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo and a 5.1 speaker set from a company that only makes speakers. Then you feed the video to the TV and the audio to the AV Receiver. As you pointed out - now the volume is NOT controlled by the TV. But I suggest you hook up BOTH the TV speakers and the 5.1 sound system. Use the TV speakers for casual TV watching. Fire up the AV Receiver for serious HD movie or DVD watching.
As a professional manufacturer,we have been in car electronics since 2006,focusing on bluetooth car kit with solar panel,Voice control bluetooth handsfree car kit,car MP3 FM transmitter and bluetooth car MP3 FM transmitter,mini speaker and so on. Our two R&D centers in Shanghai and Shenzhen release two models into the market every month.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||Europe；North America ；South America。
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range