CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, light weight, earthquake resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, lower building load, more economy and durability. Fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Insulating bricks are mostly hollow or light bricks.It can be said to be energy-saving bricks, including insulation bricks
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- Recently, a lot of people have encountered this problem, Silver Horse understand, in fact, the brick machine is only the production of different production, the quality of the bricks produced are the same.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- But also depends on how your drawings are made, so as to quote a specific price. There is also the price of each place is not the same, so the quotation will be different.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall internal insulation technology, wall insulation is to heat insulation materials on the inside of the outer wall.Advantage：1) waterproof, weather resistance and other technical indicators of finishes and insulation material requirements are not very high, gypsum board, gypsum plaster mortar can meet the use requirement, convenient;2) the internal insulation material is separated by the floor slab and is only constructed within a high storey without scaffolding;3) in the hot summer and cold winter and hot summer and warm winter zone, the inner heat preservation can meet the requirement;4) for the existing buildings of energy-saving transformation, especially at present when the house sold to individuals, the whole building or the whole district unified transformation difficulties, only the possibility of internal insulation. Therefore, in recent years, the exterior wall insulation has also been widely used.Shortcoming:1) because of beam, slab, structural column will cause thermal bridges, more heat loss;2) due to the material, structure, construction and other reasons, the cracking of the facing layer;3) it is not convenient for users to decorate two times and hang ornaments;4) occupy indoor use space;5) the energy saving of the existing buildings is very disturbing to the daily life of the residents.6) wall under outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- All reserved holes larger than 200 * 200 shall be reserved
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range