CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- The whole material made of brick and mortar is one of the most widely used building materials. According to whether the masonry is reinforced, it is divided into unreinforced brick masonry and reinforced brick masonry.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- New inorganic insulation material, this material thickness is thin, in 2-3 centimeters line, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary materials, the price is higher than rock wool, aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- Insulation products made from diatomaceous brick and porous diatomite. The main raw material is natural porous diatomite, and then a small amount of clay and fuel are added. The volume density of diatomite brick was 0.7g/cm3, compressive strength at room temperature is 1 ~ 2MPa, the coefficient of thermal conductivity at 400 C for 0.13 ~ 0.20W/ (M - K), the apparent porosity is greater than 70%, the coefficient of thermal expansion (1280 degrees) 0.9 x 10 - 6 DEG -1, refractoriness is greater than 1250 DEG C. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- Hello, the exterior wall insulation has many practices, useful insulation bricks, but also useful particles of polystyrene insulation mortar mixed (thickness is not the same, the price is not the same);
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Per square metre weighs only about 1.4 kilograms, reduce the burden of building.Simple production: completely break through the traditional process, greatly shorten the construction cycle.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- The degree of refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 tons, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. 3. density insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- There is no mandatory requirement, but the thermal insulation system should use expansion bolts to do the pullout test, and the exterior wall tiles also need pullout tests.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
- Q:Is sintering insulation brick good or concrete porous brick good?
- As with the expansion screw, it depends on what to connect, and go in is no problem, the key is that the carrying capacity is not very high, if you do steel support, pull and so on, it is recommended to use concrete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range