CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- Energy saving thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite materials as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- According to the different origin of general clay brick raw materials are not the same with Henan or Hebei with perlite beads, pyrojewel, use effect and technology of Henan is better than Hebei
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- The most certain and the method can increase the area of the balcony is to eradicate the insulation layer exposed after cement wall tiles.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- I still feel that the special is better, specializing in the production of a product, at least quality and after-sale protection!
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- A class of inorganic non-metallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- Sludge brick density is about 1000Kg/m or so fand.
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- This is the reason for the zero water level gauge line below the center line of the drum. Under normal conditions for water and evaporation is balanced, after the fire, reduce the amount of steam water mixture into the drum in the evaporation decreased rapidly, reduce the volume of water bubbles, sudden contraction, drum water level decreased rapidly. But not to water change or increase (automatic), water balance is broken, the water level will rise rapidly.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- From the structure principle, hydropower shaft with solid brick, is to consider the safety performance of the structure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range