CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- In addition to the original clay brick, other masonry materials seem to be called new materials. Sintered silt bricks, steam blocks, lightweight blocks, hollow clay bricks, etc..
- Q:What bricks are thermal insulation bricks?
- First, replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other common decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the two requirements of thermal insulation decoration, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong.Two, high strength, good rigidity, light quality, seismic resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, reduce building load, more economical and durable.Three, fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.Four. The installation of the finished product is simple, the process is simplified, the construction period is shortened, and the quality is easy to control.Five, no aluminum, steel, keel support, embedded in the installation, reduce the insulation board and the gap between the wall. Increased safety system.Six, no radiation, green environmental protection, can be widely used in various types of public buildings and family interior decoration.
- Q:How to do indoor thermal insulation
- Soft packing can also achieve warmth effectTry to change the interior decoration style, whether in visual or make new home warm, in all senses such as the fabric furniture instead of wood or iron rattan furniture, or the use of fabric material packaging wood seat, living room, bedroom stone and tile carpet, lighting equipment can be replaced with warm light lamp. Wall hanging tapestry. When choosing curtain, choose the curtain with thick cloth, thick, insulated and warm effect as much as possible. In addition, the cold tone leather sofa "cotton": a soft warm cotton sofa is the inevitable choice, also can make full use of cotton cushion and pillow.
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is mainly with adsorption properties, there is no direct anti-corrosion effect.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- Taking the Yangtze River, lake and silt as the main raw materials, the performance indexes of roasting are in line with the technical specifications and technical requirements of the building blocks, referred to as insulating bricks.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- Insulating brick is a refractory brick often used in kilns to reduce the heat loss of kilnsSo as to ensure the practical efficiency of kiln and bring more benefits.There are many kinds of thermal insulation bricks, and there are many refractory manufacturersAs to how much bricks should be paid, a detailed consultation should be made to the refractory bricks manufacturerHave some understanding of the properties, technologies, raw materials and so on, and make a decisionDifferent types of insulation brick prices are different, the price is relatively cheap, lightweight clay insulation brick 1The market price is 1.3 yuan a pieceThe price of mullite heat preservation brick 0.8, the market price of 4.62 yuan a pieceDepending on the area, the price of insulating bricks will fluctuate somewhat
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range